Author Topic: Fear  (Read 379 times)

Tha Psycho Hustla

Fear
« on: April 22, 2007, 07:49:00 AM »
what do u think about fear?how to fight it?fear of being killed, stabbed,get blinded etc. with fighting some1?how to fight the fear of fight?and fear to lose the fight.
what would u recommend?
do you think someone can fight a fear mentally and "you are what you think" and all that "if you believe in yourself everything is possible" theories?

big mat

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • it aint my baby, bitch!
Re: Fear
« Reply #1 on: April 22, 2007, 10:50:52 AM »
acting like a man is the key. If you stay rationnal and use your head instead of using your feelings like a bitch you can beat fear. Or use it at your advantage.

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #2 on: April 22, 2007, 11:23:39 AM »
Just know that you will get hurt. And that you're fine with it. And no I don't believe that everything is possible just because you lie to yourself. Life is not a bad hollywood movie.
Cause I don't care where I belong no more
What we share or not I will ignore
And I won't waste my time fitting in
Cause I don't think contrast is a sin
No, it's not a sin

Don Rizzle

• Capo Di Tutti Capi
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #3 on: April 22, 2007, 12:10:04 PM »
I have a fear of being eaten by a sandwich after listening to george clinton

iraq would just get annexed by iran

That would be a great solution.  If Iran and the majority of Iraqi's are pleased with it, then why shouldn't they do it?

Samoan Enforcer

« Reply #4 on: April 22, 2007, 03:50:39 PM »
i aint never scared. real talk

Narrator

« Reply #5 on: April 22, 2007, 04:37:19 PM »
what do u think about fear?how to fight it?fear of being killed, stabbed,get blinded etc. with fighting some1?how to fight the fear of fight?and fear to lose the fight.
what would u recommend?
do you think someone can fight a fear mentally and "you are what you think" and all that "if you believe in yourself everything is possible" theories?

You mean like your own fear of Muslims?  Oh, that's really simple.  First get a gun, then load it, then put it to your brain, then pull the trigger.  There, problem solved.

Oh, yeah, and you're still an illiterate trailer-trash redneck cracker thinking he can be down with hip-hop.

Fuck Your Existence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #6 on: April 22, 2007, 06:16:06 PM »
fear is what keeps us in check. imagine how even more fucked up this world would be without it. its an necessary evil. but it can be controlled which can be a good thing or a bad thing. it's a part of life we all face, it's how you deal with it that determines who you are.

*Z* - The Queen of Dubcc

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • "u gotta give respect to get respect"
« Reply #7 on: April 23, 2007, 04:52:25 AM »
^^true, fear is a very important mechanism we need to protect ourselves, but at the same time is fear the most intensive feeling a person can face, so fear can develop into an illness, like panic attacks and phobias, then its very unlikely to get out of it without external help.
the best attitude to avoid fear in the first place is to think: "what happens is supposed to happen, everything has an end anyhow."
"I grew up on the chill-side, the no-big-deal-side, staying alive was no problem"
[J-Live]

No Compute

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #8 on: April 23, 2007, 05:28:03 AM »
I have a fear of being eaten by a sandwich after listening to george clinton

you got Lunchmeatophobia

Tha Psycho Hustla

« Reply #9 on: April 24, 2007, 02:23:07 AM »
Just know that you will get hurt. And that you're fine with it. And no I don't believe that everything is possible just because you lie to yourself. Life is not a bad hollywood movie.
Posted on: April 22, 2007, 10:50:52 AM
Posted by: P.L.O. Style
Insert Quote
acting like a man is the key. If you stay rationnal and use your head instead of using your feelings like a bitch you can beat fear. Or use it at your advantage.

best answers.
thx.

YOU ARE WHAT YOU THINK!

*Z* - The Queen of Dubcc

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #10 on: April 24, 2007, 04:57:58 AM »
^^ cogito ergo sum!
"I grew up on the chill-side, the no-big-deal-side, staying alive was no problem"
[J-Live]

Tha Psycho Hustla

« Reply #11 on: April 24, 2007, 11:05:54 AM »
^^ i dont mean it. 8) yeh, man i see ..but
i mean you can controll your life.you get what you except.you are who you think you are.its esotheric.

Tha Psycho Hustla

« Reply #12 on: April 24, 2007, 11:11:36 AM »
what would u recommend?

You mean like your own fear of Muslims?

when did i say it?DONT REPLY 2 MY POST YOU SUCKER.

Chief

« Reply #13 on: April 26, 2007, 07:00:23 AM »
^^true, fear is a very important mechanism we need to protect ourselves, but at the same time is fear the most intensive feeling a person can face, so fear can develop into an illness, like panic attacks and phobias, then its very unlikely to get out of it without external help.
the best attitude to avoid fear in the first place is to think: "what happens is supposed to happen, everything has an end anyhow."

usually emotions such as fear/anger can make situations worse.

so i agree with this chick. if you ever in a situation where it's all fucked, all you got to do is shrug your shoulders and say whatever happens happens. show fear you may show weakness, show anger you may do something irrational.

keep shit calm.

« Last Edit: April 26, 2007, 08:14:37 AM by Chief »

*Z* - The Queen of Dubcc

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #14 on: April 26, 2007, 07:09:57 AM »

so i agree with this dude.

::)
[J-Live]