Author Topic: Fear  (Read 371 times)

Chief

Re: Fear
« Reply #15 on: April 26, 2007, 08:16:40 AM »
^^true, fear is a very important mechanism we need to protect ourselves, but at the same time is fear the most intensive feeling a person can face, so fear can develop into an illness, like panic attacks and phobias, then its very unlikely to get out of it without external help.
the best attitude to avoid fear in the first place is to think: "what happens is supposed to happen, everything has an end anyhow."

so i agree with this dude.

::)

:rubeyes:

QuietTruth

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Shoot 'em up bang bang, nigga die slow
« Reply #16 on: April 26, 2007, 12:05:22 PM »
^ LOL!

Tha Psycho Hustla

« Reply #17 on: May 02, 2007, 04:14:25 AM »
lol...

Fathom

• 'G'
« Reply #18 on: May 17, 2007, 03:05:26 PM »
Fear is necessary.  It keeps one honest.  Learn to control it's outward expressions but never destroy the feeling of fear.  In a fight, gun battle, etc. it's possible to appear fearless while allowing the fear you're feeling to keep your senses aware, and your body quick.

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #19 on: May 17, 2007, 03:12:14 PM »
Fear is necessary.  It keeps one honest.  Learn to control it's outward expressions but never destroy the feeling of fear.  In a fight, gun battle, etc. it's possible to appear fearless while allowing the fear you're feeling to keep your senses aware, and your body quick.

its not it's.

"learn to control it is outward expressions but ..."

wtf are you even thinking?
Cause I don't care where I belong no more
What we share or not I will ignore
And I won't waste my time fitting in
Cause I don't think contrast is a sin
No, it's not a sin

Fathom

• 'G'
« Reply #20 on: May 17, 2007, 03:21:47 PM »

its not it's.

"learn to control it is outward expressions but ..."

wtf are you even thinking?

Ok man.  I guess I had this coming.  "It's" as in possesive.  I was refering to fear itself and "it's" outward expressions.  Fear is "it."  And It (Fear)  has outward expressions seen on the face of one scared mothafucker.  Not "it is."  I can see where you got mixed up.  It is grammatically correct, no arguments are neccesary.  Replace "it" with any name and it will come to light.  "Kevin's outward expressions....."  "Ken's outward expressions....."

So how about we just put this to rest.  I was just fuckin' around man.  Hell I can even be wrong with this whole possesive explanation.

Tha Psycho Hustla

« Reply #21 on: May 18, 2007, 06:09:35 PM »
fear is an illness.
what about this?