Author Topic: Who has the LOWEST Karma on the board?  (Read 3984 times)

Throwback

Re: Who has the LOWEST Karma on the board?
« Reply #90 on: April 23, 2007, 03:12:09 PM »
this is such a good read.

floatin_above_everything

« Reply #91 on: April 23, 2007, 03:25:49 PM »
i don't post negativity

ahahahahahaha

This guy can't even have a basketball discussion without throwing personal insults.

Kid, ur the one who curses in thoses threads, and calls me a douchebag. I disagree with something you say, you go out of your way to demean my opinions, and the real facts are, you don't know what youre talking about half the time.

Hmmm...lets see who starts throwing personal insults when they can't debate shit properly:

I think your talking out of your ass again Elior.

But placing Wade under these 2 in an all around comparison is ignorant. I would say the person making this statemant doesn't know b-ball that well.

You lose again. :D

I said that after your shit talking got it started. I don't take L's homie. And anyone who reads the whole thread will see that my argument is a valid, and a correct one. You say shit to get a rise out of people, and that's cool, ike I said you have  ALOT of personal issues to sort out your self.

You can't take anyone disagreeing with your outlandish post, so you have to curse at them and make personal attacks. Ask anybody, I don't start shit, but if a little kid like you is gonna try to discredit a gang of mine and others posts ( never with any logic to back it up, mind u ), of course I'm gonna say something back.

Really? I started throwing insults in that thread? Why can't you show me then? I was able to... Admit it, shithead, you had no arguments because you lack knowledge in basketball...You lie about being positive when you talk shit every time I make you feel dumb in a basketball thread. And just like Mac10, you know that you're on my nuts, despite the fact that I never even said it. :-\

I'ma put the nail in the coffin right now, and this thread is pretty much done 4 me. I invite anyone who knows basketball to check out the Lakers vs. Suns threads, and the Melo>Wade Lebron thread, and tell me I don't know my shit. Matter of fact, tell me if Eliors arguments even hold weight.

Hold weight? I won this websites fantasy league...Your name is "Reefer Alston". Come on now.

And you call yourslef a "killa". My s/n has nothing to do with Raefer Alston, just weed. And lol about u bragging about winning fantasy league. You know stats, thats because u sit on ur comp. all day long. You don't know b-ball like that.

Mac 10 †

• Hustler
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • You'll never ever win the big one ya monkey fucks!
« Reply #92 on: April 23, 2007, 03:28:22 PM »
this is such a good read.

Hope you're enjoying it. ;D
NO MORE WAR

jeromechickenbone

« Reply #93 on: April 23, 2007, 04:17:49 PM »
Yeah I love it.  I'll comment too.  That reefer alston cat caught some feelings w/ me in a thread the other day, so NIK's prolly right about that one.

On a related note, I'm 99% sure that NIK dissed me like 100+ times over about a week timespan a little while back. 

karma threads kick fucking ass 8)

floatin_above_everything

« Reply #94 on: April 23, 2007, 04:20:31 PM »
Yeah I love it.  I'll comment too.  That reefer alston cat caught some feelings w/ me in a thread the other day, so NIK's prolly right about that one.

On a related note, I'm 99% sure that NIK dissed me like 100+ times over about a week timespan a little while back. 

Jrome, I wasn't feeling how u came at me in those 2 threads, but for the most part I don't feel I personally insulted you, u didn't insult me, and this is not an on-going thing between us. If u got problems holla at me and well resolve it, but for the most part, I still feel like I"m in the right 4 what I've said about nick.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #95 on: April 23, 2007, 04:29:55 PM »

I'm pretty sure I admitted to dissing you after you complained about your karma and blamed me, but not 100+ times over a week....

Samoan Enforcer

« Reply #96 on: April 23, 2007, 10:38:56 PM »
elior should just change his alias to 'Elior' so he can prove he's not rattled by everybody's disdain for his fake ass, preppy kike-ish presence here. show those guys elior

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #97 on: April 24, 2007, 01:52:13 AM »
elior should just change his alias to 'Elior' so he can prove he's not rattled by everybody's disdain for his fake ass, preppy kike-ish presence here. show those guys elior

Or you should just get a new hobby...

XaNdEr

« Reply #98 on: April 24, 2007, 05:55:21 AM »
Nik suck a dick fool, and choke in it.  8)

You really such a kid, doin' all these karma sprees like you care about all this online stuff too much, you're just here to upset people, and all you get is laughed at, right in your fuckin' face, so do us a favor and disappear. :-*

Raphael

« Reply #99 on: April 24, 2007, 06:39:57 AM »
this thread will get more replies then "what song are you listening to right now?"

Noname

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #100 on: April 24, 2007, 06:58:14 AM »
I think that Lincoln dude has the lowest karma. His karma is even lower then SGV.

Throwback

« Reply #101 on: April 24, 2007, 08:21:11 AM »
i propped everyone in this thread. exept nik. off course.

Noname

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #102 on: April 24, 2007, 09:58:05 AM »

You forgot me man!  ;)

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #103 on: April 24, 2007, 11:14:03 AM »
Nik suck a dick fool, and choke in it.  8)

You really such a kid, doin' all these karma sprees like you care about all this online stuff too much, you're just here to upset people, and all you get is laughed at, right in your fuckin' face, so do us a favor and disappear. :-*

Aren't you the guy who got drunk and accidently started talking about me in a thread when the subject was someone else? Like I said, keep me out your mouth, son. :-*

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #104 on: April 24, 2007, 11:23:54 AM »