Author Topic: Who has the LOWEST Karma on the board?  (Read 3988 times)

J @ M @ L

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: Who has the LOWEST Karma on the board?
« Reply #15 on: April 22, 2007, 04:54:45 PM »
oh wait, i go to sleep at 6am everyday cuz i work at a nightclub, including new years, why are you so mad jml?

and that's supposed to explain why you think about me randomly at 4 am on new years? lol
i have no reason to be mad... you obviously do though... but i cant blame you... being a pathetic chump who lives with his aunt and doesn't have a real job. its okay brad, times might be hard, but there's always sunshine after the rain... so keep ya head up, legs closed, eyes open.
my throat hurts, its hard to swallow, and my body feels like i got a serious ass beating.

LOL @ this fudgepacker

Narrator

« Reply #16 on: April 22, 2007, 04:56:23 PM »
Keep in mind that most people who have low karma (especially the ones whose karma decreases like 100 in a week) have such low karma because of NIK.  Elior is the one who sabotages karma regularly, and all because he's a dirty hook-nosed Jew who needs other people's karma to be as low as his so he'll feel better.

Mac 10 †

• Hustler
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • You'll never ever win the big one ya monkey fucks!
« Reply #17 on: April 22, 2007, 05:02:03 PM »
Keep in mind that most people who have low karma (especially the ones whose karma decreases like 100 in a week) have such low karma because of NIK.  Elior is the one who sabotages karma regularly, and all because he's a dirty hook-nosed Jew who needs other people's karma to be as low as his so he'll feel better.

Couldn't have said it better.
NO MORE WAR

Teddy Roosevelt

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The Trust-Buster
« Reply #18 on: April 22, 2007, 05:10:07 PM »
Keep in mind that most people who have low karma (especially the ones whose karma decreases like 100 in a week) have such low karma because of NIK.  Elior is the one who sabotages karma regularly, and all because he's a dirty hook-nosed Jew who needs other people's karma to be as low as his so he'll feel better.
Better then being a self hating white boy who thinks he's funny.

rik

« Reply #19 on: April 22, 2007, 05:38:15 PM »
^ You speak the truth.

J @ M @ L

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #20 on: April 22, 2007, 05:50:33 PM »
Keep in mind that most people who have low karma (especially the ones whose karma decreases like 100 in a week) have such low karma because of NIK.  Elior is the one who sabotages karma regularly, and all because he's a dirty hook-nosed Jew who needs other people's karma to be as low as his so he'll feel better.

subliminal shot at j bananas
my throat hurts, its hard to swallow, and my body feels like i got a serious ass beating.

LOL @ this fudgepacker

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #21 on: April 22, 2007, 05:58:07 PM »
I wouldn't be mad if you provided substance...

so you admit, you mad.

Not really. I admit your posts have no substance. 90% "elior..." 10% whining.

Teddy Roosevelt

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The Trust-Buster
« Reply #22 on: April 22, 2007, 05:59:12 PM »

subliminal shot at j bananas
No, J Bananas is funny.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #23 on: April 22, 2007, 06:04:12 PM »

LOL. Isn't it pathetic how these kids like to whine about their karma and cry about it to me? On my life, I've never touched karma unless you complain about it like a little faggot. You got the crying bitches who like to blame others for their lack of substance (Almighty Cracker, Banana Boy, "Mac 10") and you got the cool dudes realizing how pathetic these whiney faggots are (Ted, RIK, Jamal, etc)...Try keeping dudes names out your mouths, you whiney little fruits.

Narrator

« Reply #24 on: April 22, 2007, 06:14:21 PM »
On my life, I've never touched karma unless you complain about it like a little faggot.

Actually, you have.  We all know that you attack people's karma when they upset you (or at least you did for a long time).

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #25 on: April 22, 2007, 06:15:50 PM »
On my life, I've never touched karma unless you complain about it like a little faggot.

Actually, you have.  We all know that you attack people's karma when they upset you (or at least you did for a long time).

Wrong, cracker. I've "attacked" peoples karma when they whined about it. It's quite funny to do to the ones who make it obvious how much it hurts them, such as yourself.

Bedford Iz Active

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • O.Gz Movements.
« Reply #26 on: April 22, 2007, 06:19:36 PM »

Wrong, cracker. I've "attacked" peoples karma when they whined about it. It's quite funny to do to the ones who make it obvious how much it hurts them, such as yourself.

Agreed. I've done that once or twice to be honest, da reaction is funny lol.
Boy Better Know I roll deep with the Nastiest crew, i'm P-Money but i'm O.Gz too"

GangstaBoogy

« Reply #27 on: April 22, 2007, 08:08:52 PM »
I wouldn't be mad if you provided substance...

Here's some substance, stay the fuck away from the diss button you pansy!

ouch
"House shoes & coffee: I know the paper gone come"

Bones01

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #28 on: April 22, 2007, 09:32:20 PM »
lol it seems guys just hating on Nik to be on the hate NIK bandwagon. like this guy Guerilla_From_Tha_Mist  :nawty: its just the the net yall need to chill

Teddy Roosevelt

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The Trust-Buster
« Reply #29 on: April 22, 2007, 09:38:33 PM »
I love it when people hate on NIK. It provides good entertainment.