Author Topic: Who has the LOWEST Karma on the board?  (Read 3983 times)

Narrator

Re: Who has the LOWEST Karma on the board?
« Reply #30 on: April 23, 2007, 03:13:45 AM »
Wrong, cracker. I've "attacked" peoples karma when they whined about it. It's quite funny to do to the ones who make it obvious how much it hurts them, such as yourself.

I am not involved in crackerdom.

Actually, you have ruthlessly attacked the karma of those who offend you or whom you can't silence via your Jewish ownership of the media.  Attacking my karma doesn't hurt me at all; I have only pointed it out to notice how much YOU seem to care about it.

Soulful

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #31 on: April 23, 2007, 03:45:11 AM »
karma is a fuckin useless nr on your screen, stop this fuckin bullshit already

btw i dont think nik is the one dissin yall..dont stop hatin on him though its good entertainment like somebody else said ;D

Mac 10 †

• Hustler
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • You'll never ever win the big one ya monkey fucks!
« Reply #32 on: April 23, 2007, 03:52:31 AM »
Lmao @ Elior sucking Jamal's dick these days. THAT's entertainment.
NO MORE WAR

XaNdEr

« Reply #33 on: April 23, 2007, 04:51:39 AM »
Hahaha, another funny thread, i just love DubCC  8) 8)

Raphael

« Reply #34 on: April 23, 2007, 06:53:45 AM »
 8)

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #35 on: April 23, 2007, 10:00:24 AM »

Sucking Jamal's dick? What's with all these homosexual thoughts? Aren't you the fat kid who looks like he gets major titty twisters from the bullies?

Seriously though, stop your bitching, you dickhead. It's very pathetic that you whine about your karma and blame it on me, even when I had no problems with you. Look at my karma, do you see me whining?  Do you see me blaming all my nutriders? No, because I don't give a shit...All you punks make it WAY too obvious how much this karma business hurts you.

Mac 10 †

• Hustler
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #36 on: April 23, 2007, 11:12:31 AM »

Sucking Jamal's dick? What's with all these homosexual thoughts? Aren't you the fat kid who looks like he gets major titty twisters from the bullies?

Seriously though, stop your bitching, you dickhead. It's very pathetic that you whine about your karma and blame it on me, even when I had no problems with you. Look at my karma, do you see me whining?  Do you see me blaming all my nutriders? No, because I don't give a shit...All you punks make it WAY too obvious how much this karma business hurts you.

That whole reply could be torn to shreds but I'll just point out the sillyness of the 1st thing I noticed.

Aren't you the guy who everyone knows because all he talks is about nut-riding, dick-riding, being on nuts, etc?  :sshh:
NO MORE WAR

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #37 on: April 23, 2007, 11:23:33 AM »
^^That was the worst reply of all time.

Mac 10 †

• Hustler
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #38 on: April 23, 2007, 11:27:50 AM »

Nah, it's not up there with your pathetic attempts at replies back in the day when Jamal was constantly tearing you a new one.

You remember Jamal right?  :-X
NO MORE WAR

Elevz

« Reply #39 on: April 23, 2007, 11:42:03 AM »
Saprize! Another karma thread!

:catfight:

:banana_llama:

floatin_above_everything

« Reply #40 on: April 23, 2007, 11:49:16 AM »
Keep in mind that most people who have low karma (especially the ones whose karma decreases like 100 in a week) have such low karma because of NIK.  Elior is the one who sabotages karma regularly, and all because he's a dirty hook-nosed Jew who needs other people's karma to be as low as his so he'll feel better.

Holy crap, we actually agree on something! I think ur karma's low cause of the racist shit u post, but I don't think alot of other people besides nick uses the diss button. My karma has gone down the last few days since we started talking about the playoffs.

If I'm proven otherwise, then I'll fall back.
« Last Edit: April 23, 2007, 11:51:04 AM by reefer alston »

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #41 on: April 23, 2007, 12:00:10 PM »
Keep in mind that most people who have low karma (especially the ones whose karma decreases like 100 in a week) have such low karma because of NIK.  Elior is the one who sabotages karma regularly, and all because he's a dirty hook-nosed Jew who needs other people's karma to be as low as his so he'll feel better.

Holy crap, we actually agree on something! I think ur karma's low cause of the racist shit u post, but I don't think alot of other people besides nick uses the diss button. My karma has gone down the last few days since we started talking about the playoffs.

That should also prove that I didn't touch your karma while we were debating in the Sports section, you whiney bitch.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #42 on: April 23, 2007, 12:04:26 PM »

Nah, it's not up there with your pathetic attempts at replies back in the day when Jamal was constantly tearing you a new one.

???

You're really hurt, huh?

floatin_above_everything

« Reply #43 on: April 23, 2007, 12:07:30 PM »

That should also prove that I didn't touch your karma while we were debating in the Sports section, you whiney bitch.

Look at the internet tough guy over here lol.

How does this prove that you didn't lower my karma? You just did now, making me think that you have been lowering my karma in the sports section, which makes you pathetic because you can't accept someone else being right.

Find where I'm whining in my post. I made a statement, basically blaming you for lowering people's karma. Didn't say I was upset at all, just adding my .02. Your the one who sounds like your upset.

So again, unless proven otherwise, I'm sticking with the thought that it was you. No coinsidence that my karma went up everyday until I started posting real shit in the sports section.

Mac 10 †

• Hustler
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #44 on: April 23, 2007, 12:09:11 PM »

???

You're really hurt, huh?

I can't believe I actually used to defend you. Didn't join in any of that Nik-hating that dominated the g-spot 6 months ago or whatever.

Woulda done things differently had I not been so short-sighted.
NO MORE WAR