Author Topic: Who has the LOWEST Karma on the board?  (Read 3996 times)

Mac 10 †

• Hustler
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • You'll never ever win the big one ya monkey fucks!
Re: Who has the LOWEST Karma on the board?
« Reply #45 on: April 23, 2007, 12:12:00 PM »
So again, unless proven otherwise, I'm sticking with the thought that it was you. No coinsidence that my karma went up everyday until I started posting real shit in the sports section.

It IS him who is responsible for karma being lowered. He thinks he's clever because you can't actually confirm or see for yourself who is changing your karma and that we can't be sure if it is him or not. But believe me, it is.
NO MORE WAR

floatin_above_everything

« Reply #46 on: April 23, 2007, 12:14:54 PM »
So again, unless proven otherwise, I'm sticking with the thought that it was you. No coinsidence that my karma went up everyday until I started posting real shit in the sports section.

It IS him who is responsible for karma being lowered. He thinks he's clever because you can't actually confirm or see for yourself who is changing your karma and that we can't be sure if it is him or not. But believe me, it is.

I'm well aware. I really don't like having people in my life, internet or real life, that would wanna act that way towards people he's never met. I'm not gonna stop posting in the sports section either, I don't people should have to worry about there karma being lowered for voicing non-favorbale opinions. I don't dickride anything or anybody, and I don't post hate, I don't think I should be penalized for my opinions when I try to keep it as real as possible.

Mac 10 †

• Hustler
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #47 on: April 23, 2007, 12:17:59 PM »

I'm well aware. I really don't like having people in my life, internet or real life, that would wanna act that way towards people he's never met. I'm not gonna stop posting in the sports section either, I don't people should have to worry about there karma being lowered for voicing non-favorbale opinions. I don't dickride anything or anybody, and I don't post hate, I don't think I should be penalized for my opinions when I try to keep it as real as possible.

My karma plummeted over the course of a couple of weeks recently.

Nothing out of line was said as I checked.

The only thing it could have been was over a couple of days where I posted a lot of football threads.

Only one person has ever made complaints i.e. whined about "flooding" the sports page as it was called.

That and many others reasons is how I KNOW what I know and I don't just think it.

Only one bitch is that pathetic to take karma for something like that.

Ach well, shit happens eh?
« Last Edit: April 23, 2007, 12:20:14 PM by Mac 10 »
NO MORE WAR

Elevz

« Reply #48 on: April 23, 2007, 12:21:11 PM »

Guilty unless proven otherwise? That's not how civilized people usually reason.

I rarely catch disses, but I found my karma dropping by 10 in the past 20 hours. Worrying? Nah. Thing is, I don't remember posting anything upsetting, unless it's for me mentioning CWalker in the "who would you kill" (G-Spot) thread. Someone's obviously got beef with me and I would for the sake of things like to know who, but I wouldn't blame NIK for those karma drops. He seems reasonable to me; his responses disagreeing with me in the Saw III thread (S&E) seemed alright with me.

All this complaining about karma values is kinda pathetic if you ask me, but to each his own. I would just like to know who got beef with me, instead of all of this sneaky dissing that's going on.

floatin_above_everything

« Reply #49 on: April 23, 2007, 12:21:30 PM »

My karma plummeted over the course of a couple of weeks recently.

Nothing out of line was said as I checked.

The only thing it could have been was over a couple of days where I posted a lot of football threads.

Only one person has ever made complaints i.e. whined about "flooding" the sports page as it was called.

That and many others reasons is how I KNOW what I know and I don't just think it.

Only one bitch is that pathetic to take karma for something like that.

Ach well, shit happens eh?

+1 to you. I've never seen you post anything that warrented me to wanna diss you.

floatin_above_everything

« Reply #50 on: April 23, 2007, 12:24:13 PM »

I rarely catch disses, but I found my karma dropping by 10 in the past 20 hours. Worrying? Nah. Thing is, I don't remember posting anything upsetting, unless it's for me mentioning CWalker in the "who would you kill" (G-Spot) thread. Someone's obviously got beef with me and I would for the sake of things like to know who, but I wouldn't blame NIK for those karma drops. He seems reasonable to me; his responses disagreeing with me in the Saw III thread (S&E) seemed alright with me.

All this complaining about karma values is kinda pathetic if you ask me, but to each his own. I would just like to know who got beef with me, instead of all of this sneaky dissing that's going on.

Well for one thing, like I had said, my karma rose every day until I started posting in the Lakers thread. No one but that one dude has had a problem with anything I said, I think that blaming Nick for the drop is very reasonable. And I'm not saying that everything he posts, or every disagreement he has is unreasonable, never said that. This is a thread disccusing karma, mine has been going down, I figured I'd call out the one who's been doing it too me.

Elevz

« Reply #51 on: April 23, 2007, 12:27:22 PM »
I don't people should have to worry about there karma being lowered for voicing non-favorbale opinions. I don't dickride anything or anybody, and I don't post hate, I don't think I should be penalized for my opinions when I try to keep it as real as possible.

Real talk, +1

Just, why would you feel worried about your karma at all? I agree on how it's pathetic to catch hate for simply stating your opinion, but why care about it after all?

Elevz

« Reply #52 on: April 23, 2007, 12:35:53 PM »
Well for one thing, like I had said, my karma rose every day until I started posting in the Lakers thread. No one but that one dude has had a problem with anything I said, I think that blaming Nick for the drop is very reasonable. And I'm not saying that everything he posts, or every disagreement he has is unreasonable, never said that. This is a thread disccusing karma, mine has been going down, I figured I'd call out the one who's been doing it too me.

Nah, I wasn't saying those disagreements were necessarily unreasonable. More like, in my own case here, NIK seemed perfectly reasonable in his replies so I shouldn't have a reason to "suspect" him. In fact, I feel like I'm one of the last of a dying breed here who's not on a NIK-hating tip.

He says he doesn't touch that diss button unless it's for people complaining about their karma, and he does have a good point there. He probably also realises how much of a bitch he would be if that's a lie. Either way, it's not worth the hassle. I'll still enjoy spreading some positive karma, including towards NIK.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #53 on: April 23, 2007, 12:37:32 PM »

Don't take these whining punks seriously...They actually make themselves believe that I'm the one responsible for lowering their karma when I could give a shit less. There's nothing more pathetic than whining fags who point fingers, and I'm sure you can agree with me on that. I have no idea why insecure ass Mac 10 even jumped on my nuts, claiming I've been lowering his karma, as if he means something to me, LMAO. The only post I made regarding him in the last few months was saying he should take over GP's spot for the DUBCC SOCCER GOAT bs...All of a sudden, dude is making threads crying and blaming me for his "tragic karma decline". :laugh:

Keep whining, you bitches.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #54 on: April 23, 2007, 12:40:08 PM »

Nah, I wasn't saying those disagreements were necessarily unreasonable. More like, in my own case here, NIK seemed perfectly reasonable in his replies so I shouldn't have a reason to "suspect" him. In fact, I feel like I'm one of the last of a dying breed here who's not on a NIK-hating tip.

He says he doesn't touch that diss button unless it's for people complaining about their karma, and he does have a good point there. He probably also realises how much of a bitch he would be if that's a lie. Either way, it's not worth the hassle. I'll still enjoy spreading some positive karma, including towards NIK.

Props, man...I believe I've had my arguments with you on here in the past, but you're clearly not a whining ass punk bitch. I respect that. I RARELY touch karma (negative or positive). On the other hand, these same faggots who cry have nothing on me, because look at MY karma. And I'm still not bitch-made enough to point fingers...

Mac 10 †

• Hustler
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #55 on: April 23, 2007, 12:50:39 PM »
Don't take these whining punks seriously...They actually make themselves believe that I'm the one responsible for lowering their karma when I could give a shit less. There's nothing more pathetic than whining fags who point fingers, and I'm sure you can agree with me on that. I have no idea why insecure ass Mac 10 even jumped on my nuts, claiming I've been lowering his karma, as if he means something to me, LMAO. The only post I made regarding him in the last few months was saying he should take over GP's spot for the DUBCC SOCCER GOAT bs...All of a sudden, dude is making threads crying and blaming me for his "tragic karma decline". :laugh:

I'ma keep doing my thing, you keep doing yours. ;)

On the other hand, these same faggots who cry have nothing on me, because look at MY karma.

The difference is you earn and deserve that.

And like I said before I didn't even hate you enough to join in the whole NIK-bashing shit 6 months ago when everyone was ripping the arse out of you, but it seems you would have deserved it all along.

I think the fact I make points (and threads) about karma because I believe it has some reflection on how you are in real life and how you are perceived.

If you want 2 differing examples take Rik and NIK. A reflection of real life? Most certainly so in my opinion.

Being a minus would suggest that I'm more like NIK than I am like Rik - which I would fight to the death to try and avoid and would prolly be the worst insult I'd ever had thrown at me.

I'm sure based on that theory of karma you can understand the need for karma threads.  :)
NO MORE WAR

floatin_above_everything

« Reply #56 on: April 23, 2007, 12:55:09 PM »
I don't people should have to worry about there karma being lowered for voicing non-favorbale opinions. I don't dickride anything or anybody, and I don't post hate, I don't think I should be penalized for my opinions when I try to keep it as real as possible.

Real talk, +1

Just, why would you feel worried about your karma at all? I agree on how it's pathetic to catch hate for simply stating your opinion, but why care about it after all?

I guess it just makes the experience on Dubcc less fun. Like I said, i don't post negativity, and I'd like too see it reflect in my karma. I see what your saying, it's really not something to get worked up over +1

floatin_above_everything

« Reply #57 on: April 23, 2007, 12:57:20 PM »

Internet tough guy defined. I would love to see this lanky little kid talk to someone in the real world that way lol. Nobody on here in whining about karma, we r just simply talking about it. I believe that's what the forum is for unless you want to tell me I'm wrong.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #58 on: April 23, 2007, 01:16:04 PM »

I'ma keep doing my thing, you keep doing yours. ;)

On the other hand, these same faggots who cry have nothing on me, because look at MY karma.

The difference is you earn and deserve that.

And like I said before I didn't even hate you enough to join in the whole NIK-bashing shit 6 months ago when everyone was ripping the arse out of you, but it seems you would have deserved it all along.

I think the fact I make points (and threads) about karma because I believe it has some reflection on how you are in real life and how you are perceived.

If you want 2 differing examples take Rik and NIK. A reflection of real life? Most certainly so in my opinion.

Being a minus would suggest that I'm more like NIK than I am like Rik - which I would fight to the death to try and avoid and would prolly be the worst insult I'd ever had thrown at me.

I'm sure based on that theory of karma you can understand the need for karma threads.  :)

LMAO. You're a punk, man...Are you British or Scottish?

"MY PRECIOUS KARMA! :'( ...I wish I woulda' joined the dickriding NIKCC movement when I had the chance".

« Last Edit: April 23, 2007, 01:27:55 PM by Now_I_Know »

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #59 on: April 23, 2007, 01:17:19 PM »
i don't post negativity

ahahahahahaha

This guy can't even have a basketball discussion without throwing personal insults.