Author Topic: Who has the LOWEST Karma on the board?  (Read 4069 times)

Now_Im_Not_Banned

Re: Who has the LOWEST Karma on the board?
« Reply #60 on: April 23, 2007, 01:19:07 PM »
So again, unless proven otherwise, I'm sticking with the thought that it was you. No coinsidence that my karma went up everyday until I started posting real shit in the sports section.

Guilty unless proven otherwise? That's not how civilized people usually reason.

I rarely catch disses, but I found my karma dropping by 10 in the past 20 hours. Worrying? Nah. Thing is, I don't remember posting anything upsetting, unless it's for me mentioning CWalker in the "who would you kill" (G-Spot) thread. Someone's obviously got beef with me and I would for the sake of things like to know who, but I wouldn't blame NIK for those karma drops. He seems reasonable to me; his responses disagreeing with me in the Saw III thread (S&E) seemed alright with me.

All this complaining about karma values is kinda pathetic if you ask me, but to each his own. I would just like to know who got beef with me, instead of all of this sneaky dissing that's going on.

Don't take these whining punks seriously...They actually make themselves believe that I'm the one responsible for lowering their karma when I could give a shit less. There's nothing more pathetic than whining fags who point fingers, and I'm sure you can agree with me on that. I have no idea why insecure ass Mac 10 even jumped on my nuts, claiming I've been lowering his karma, as if he means something to me, LMAO. The only post I made regarding him in the last few months was saying he should take over GP's spot for the DUBCC SOCCER GOAT bs...All of a sudden, dude is making threads crying and blaming me for his "tragic karma decline". :laugh:

Keep whining, you bitches.

Internet tough guy defined. I would love to see this lanky little kid talk to someone in the real world that way lol. Nobody on here in whining about karma, we r just simply talking about it. I believe that's what the forum is for unless you want to tell me I'm wrong.

The forum isn't about blaming people for your karma decline like a little bitch. Sorry you got the wrong idea...PeACe

Mac 10 †

• Hustler
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • You'll never ever win the big one ya monkey fucks!
« Reply #61 on: April 23, 2007, 01:22:50 PM »
LMAO. You're a punk, man...Are you British?

"MY PRECIOUS KARMA! :'( ...I wish I woulda' joined the dickriding NIKCC movement when I had the chance".

I think you're missing the point as always.

Back to the dickriding tho eh? I thought I was the one posting about homo activities? Hmm.

Some things'll never change.
NO MORE WAR

floatin_above_everything

« Reply #62 on: April 23, 2007, 01:23:03 PM »
i don't post negativity

ahahahahahaha

This guy can't even have a basketball discussion without throwing personal insults.

Kid, ur the one who curses in thoses threads, and calls me a douchebag. I disagree with something you say, you go out of your way to demean my opinions, and the real facts are, you don't know what youre talking about half the time.

floatin_above_everything

« Reply #63 on: April 23, 2007, 01:25:54 PM »
So again, unless proven otherwise, I'm sticking with the thought that it was you. No coinsidence that my karma went up everyday until I started posting real shit in the sports section.

Guilty unless proven otherwise? That's not how civilized people usually reason.

I rarely catch disses, but I found my karma dropping by 10 in the past 20 hours. Worrying? Nah. Thing is, I don't remember posting anything upsetting, unless it's for me mentioning CWalker in the "who would you kill" (G-Spot) thread. Someone's obviously got beef with me and I would for the sake of things like to know who, but I wouldn't blame NIK for those karma drops. He seems reasonable to me; his responses disagreeing with me in the Saw III thread (S&E) seemed alright with me.

All this complaining about karma values is kinda pathetic if you ask me, but to each his own. I would just like to know who got beef with me, instead of all of this sneaky dissing that's going on.

Don't take these whining punks seriously...They actually make themselves believe that I'm the one responsible for lowering their karma when I could give a shit less. There's nothing more pathetic than whining fags who point fingers, and I'm sure you can agree with me on that. I have no idea why insecure ass Mac 10 even jumped on my nuts, claiming I've been lowering his karma, as if he means something to me, LMAO. The only post I made regarding him in the last few months was saying he should take over GP's spot for the DUBCC SOCCER GOAT bs...All of a sudden, dude is making threads crying and blaming me for his "tragic karma decline". :laugh:

Keep whining, you bitches.

Internet tough guy defined. I would love to see this lanky little kid talk to someone in the real world that way lol. Nobody on here in whining about karma, we r just simply talking about it. I believe that's what the forum is for unless you want to tell me I'm wrong.

The forum isn't about blaming people for your karma decline like a little bitch. Sorry you got the wrong idea...PeACe

People can say what they want on the forum. The forum is for talking and expressing opinion about ANYTHING. Wrong again nic. Again, nobody is whining or acting immature about it except you. Dude, I really feel bad for you, and I hope you will mature one day and look back at the shit you say. I do have hope for you.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #64 on: April 23, 2007, 01:27:07 PM »

"MY PRECIOUS KARMA! :'( ...I wish I woulda' joined the dickriding NIKCC movement when I had the chance".

Back to the dickriding tho eh? I thought I was the one posting about homo activities? Hmm.

The fact that you perceive "dickriding" as a homosexual term shows how your faggot ass mind works.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #65 on: April 23, 2007, 01:28:59 PM »
Again, nobody is whining

LMAO!

Yes. I'm the one whining about YOUR karma...What else have you bitches convinced yourself?

Mac 10 †

• Hustler
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #66 on: April 23, 2007, 01:30:04 PM »

The fact that you perceive "dickriding" as a homosexual term shows how your faggot ass mind works.

I just get quite weary of someone who uses that term all day long, sorry.
NO MORE WAR

floatin_above_everything

« Reply #67 on: April 23, 2007, 01:30:40 PM »
Again, nobody is whining

LMAO!

Yes. I'm the one whining about YOUR karma...What else have you bitches convinced yourself?

Your slipping kiddo, that didn't even make sense. And if the people on this board are "bitches", why do you continue to post here?

floatin_above_everything

« Reply #68 on: April 23, 2007, 01:31:42 PM »

The comparisons between nick and Westside 159 are becoming glaringly similar.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #69 on: April 23, 2007, 01:32:52 PM »
i don't post negativity

ahahahahahaha

This guy can't even have a basketball discussion without throwing personal insults.

Kid, ur the one who curses in thoses threads, and calls me a douchebag. I disagree with something you say, you go out of your way to demean my opinions, and the real facts are, you don't know what youre talking about half the time.

Hmmm...lets see who starts throwing personal insults when they can't debate shit properly:

I think your talking out of your ass again Elior.

But placing Wade under these 2 in an all around comparison is ignorant. I would say the person making this statemant doesn't know b-ball that well.

You lose again. :D

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #70 on: April 23, 2007, 01:34:11 PM »

I use it when it's fitting (<<And no, I didn't mean that in a gay way, faggot.)

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #71 on: April 23, 2007, 01:36:10 PM »
Again, nobody is whining

LMAO!

Your slipping kiddo, that didn't even make sense. And if the people on this board are "bitches", why do you continue to post here?

Not all the people...Only the complaining dickheads (<STOP getting excited, Mac 10) like you who have trouble making sense of shit.
« Last Edit: April 23, 2007, 01:37:52 PM by Now_I_Know »

Mac 10 †

• Hustler
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #72 on: April 23, 2007, 01:39:53 PM »
Why would there be excitement? You ridin nuts again? Lemme guess, someone is ridin your nuts?
NO MORE WAR

floatin_above_everything

« Reply #73 on: April 23, 2007, 01:43:17 PM »
Why would there be excitement? You ridin nuts again? Lemme guess, someone is ridin your nuts?

That's why he hard to debate with. It's always, "someone's riding my nuts" or some gay shit. Dudes got nuts on his mind all day.

floatin_above_everything

« Reply #74 on: April 23, 2007, 01:46:34 PM »
i don't post negativity

ahahahahahaha

Hmmm...lets see who starts throwing personal insults when they can't debate shit properly:

I think your talking out of your ass again Elior.

But placing Wade under these 2 in an all around comparison is ignorant. I would say the person making this statemant doesn't know b-ball that well.

You lose again. :D

I said that after your shit talking got it started. I don't take L's homie. And anyone who reads the whole thread will see that my argument is a valid, and a correct one. You say shit to get a rise out of people, and that's cool, ike I said you have  ALOT of personal issues to sort out your self.

You can't take anyone disagreeing with your outlandish post, so you have to curse at them and make personal attacks. Ask anybody, I don't start shit, but if a little kid like you is gonna try to discredit a gang of mine and others posts ( never with any logic to back it up, mind u ), of course I'm gonna say something back.