Author Topic: Who has the LOWEST Karma on the board?  (Read 3980 times)

Now_Im_Not_Banned

Re: Who has the LOWEST Karma on the board?
« Reply #135 on: April 25, 2007, 12:24:38 PM »
LOL @ that Nik fag thinking he can clown anyone, dude gets punked at all the time, don't u just love DubCC  8) 8)

Hurting people enough to start an internet revolution against you doesn't = getting "punked"... Aren't you the same guy who accidentaly makes posts about me when he's drunk? :-X

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #136 on: April 25, 2007, 12:25:22 PM »

At least I don't look like that.

LOL is that really NIK?

Yes, it's from this video VV

<a href="http://youtube.com/v/XF2SiQXtKow" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://youtube.com/v/XF2SiQXtKow</a>

Noname

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #137 on: April 25, 2007, 12:47:00 PM »
LOL @ that Nik fag thinking he can clown anyone, dude gets punked at all the time, don't u just love DubCC  8) 8)

Hurting people enough to start an internet revolution against you doesn't = getting "punked"... Aren't you the same guy who accidentaly makes posts about me when he's drunk? :-X

lol what are you talking bout, ''internet revolution''. It was just some guys clowning on some dude. Nothing special. Dont make more of it then it is.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #138 on: April 25, 2007, 01:40:40 PM »

lol what are you talking bout, ''internet revolution''. It was just some guys clowning on some dude. Nothing special. Dont make more of it then it is.

LOL@"just some guys clowning"...Dunno if you visited this board while it was happening, but NIKCC became a movement.

Noname

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #139 on: April 25, 2007, 02:36:31 PM »

LOL@"just some guys clowning"...Dunno if you visited this board while it was happening, but NIKCC became a movement.

I was the one who came up with ''NIKCC''. It was all a joke man. Dont take this internet shit so serious.

Samoan Enforcer

« Reply #140 on: April 25, 2007, 02:38:44 PM »

I was the one who came up with ''NIKCC''. It was all a joke man. Dont take this internet shit so serious.

haha.

elior.

i just love sayin it.

rik

« Reply #141 on: April 25, 2007, 02:46:17 PM »
^ no homo?

Samoan Enforcer

« Reply #142 on: April 25, 2007, 02:59:34 PM »
ohshit. no homo no homo

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #143 on: April 25, 2007, 04:53:40 PM »
^Too late, Brad. :nawty:

my throat hurts, its hard to swallow, and my body feels like i got a serious ass beating.

I bet your hick ass couldn't say Elior if your life depended on it.

Narrator

« Reply #144 on: April 26, 2007, 02:56:09 AM »
Dont take this internet shit so serious.

I don't think you can say that to NIKike.  The 'Net is his life, unfortunately.

Stone Cold is Bout It, Bout It

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #145 on: April 26, 2007, 04:45:59 AM »
 :D

XaNdEr

« Reply #146 on: April 26, 2007, 05:16:19 AM »

Lmao, you quite hurt, u get so upset about all this, yet you don't hesitate to start anything when you get the chance, you funny dude.

And to refresh your memory:

I wouldn't kill him, just deleted his account.
This punk right here
http://www.dubcnn.com/connect/index.php?action=profile;u=5876

So you was NIK or something like that? Man I'm fucked up off alcohol, can't really think straight right now. So that link, you mean you deleted NIK's account so you was him huh...

K.Dub quoted me in that post, and i said i'd gladly kill you in that post. So why would he quote my post and then start talking about someone totally different then you, i didn't get that message when he posted that, how was i "thinking of you when i was drunk" i was just replying to K.Dub's post, which i didn't understand clearly.  :-\

Sorry Elior, you have to look for a boyfriend somewhere else, i'm straight.
« Last Edit: April 26, 2007, 05:17:52 AM by Xander. »

K.Dub

• Magic
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #147 on: April 26, 2007, 05:35:29 AM »
I wouldn't kill him, just deleted his account.
This punk right here
http://www.dubcnn.com/connect/index.php?action=profile;u=5876

So you was NIK or something like that? Man I'm fucked up off alcohol, can't really think straight right now. So that link, you mean you deleted NIK's account so you was him huh...

K.Dub quoted me in that post, and i said i'd gladly kill you in that post. So why would he quote my post and then start talking about someone totally different then you, i didn't get that message when he posted that, how was i "thinking of you when i was drunk" i was just replying to K.Dub's post, which i didn't understand clearly.  :-\

Sorry Elior, you have to look for a boyfriend somewhere else, i'm straight.

Did I quote u in that thread?

kemizt

Boo-Yaa †

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Keep the Faith
« Reply #148 on: April 26, 2007, 06:10:54 AM »

LOL, thats so bad its actually funny

floatin_above_everything

« Reply #149 on: April 26, 2007, 11:31:10 AM »

LOL it looks like DA BLOODZ photoshopping skillz.