Author Topic: Kurupt Interview Speaking About "Against The Grain EP" & The Fans On The Forums  (Read 2629 times)

Big_Ed

• Lil Geezy
Im not buying that "against the grain EP",I liked the fact that he accepted reading the forum.

Big_Ed

• Lil Geezy
*kuruption needs to post here 8)
nah that would be a bad decision,people usually tend to attack artists when they are on the forums.

Fatdodger

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • WHUT UP FRED
Nah i dont wescoast beef east vs west is fine but west vs west is not cool i dont support that shit at all not kurupt vs daz vs snoop fuck that i dont that shit hurts me and it hurts them i dont like ice cube and w.c vs mack 10 shade sheist vs damizza dj quik vs sugafree i dont support that shit fuck that im not knocking nobody if you like it cool but i dont i never watched dpg eulogy or none of that bullshit yeah kurupt speak on it my nigga i mean if you dont work with each other cool wish well and shut the fuck up yeah but that shit hurt me too when it was kurupt vs the west cuz i love that nigga   

REAL WESTCOAST G

I REP THAT WEST

Semi-Auto

• 'G'
i feel what cuz is sayin. "IF YOU GON RIDE THEN RIDE, DON'T BE A FAN AND THEN THROW OUT NEGATIVE. STAY DOWN OR LAY THE FUCC DOWN!" REAL TALK...
GRAB MY BRAND NEW 2013 ALBUM... OG Semi-Auto "FULL METAL JACKET" AVAILABLE NOW at (Itunes) https://itun.es/us/1kcqR & (CDBABY) http://www.cdbaby.com/cd/ogsemiauto

GANGSTA SHIT!!!!!

R.I.P. my lil cousin TRACY "TRE" WILLIAMS JR.

~Lucien~

and kurupt sounds like he caught feelings over that P Diddy track

that was one of the best tracks on the album in my opinion...

~Lucien~

*kuruption needs to post here 8)
nah that would be a bad decision,people usually tend to attack artists when they are on the forums.

yes. look what happened @ westcoastrydaz.com for example
99% is bullshit on these forums.

Killz/Kilo2

Kurupt got his shit twisted. This EP is being released by a dude on the internet, not Deathrow. Suge has no involvement with this.

suge must be authorising these projects though because he owns the rights don't he?

He owns the rights, but this shit is straight up bootlegs.

Killz/Kilo2

Major thanks on letting us hear this Nima. I laughed my ass off when I heard that shit. I mean just that the fact that he's dissing the fans. I'm suprised he didn't diss who released it. It was a good listen man.

~Lucien~

nima, is suge behind this release or what? did he gave the tracks to dude who sells it on the internet?
by the way. how can you listen to an angry kurupt record full of disses while he's back with his homeboys? that ain't right
everybody need to bootleg the shit out of that EP

Darksider

• Muthafuckin' Don!
lol @ kurupt ....stop cryin nigga

cobra

• Muthafuckin' OG
eat a bowl of dicks bitch...gobble dicks shyt..
nigga you recorded the shyt!!
now when a nigga pulls it out the closet you mad?
nigga what the fuck...
if its tight its tight even if you was dissing niggaz back then
ya fans love ya shyt...
you had a change of heart but niggaz aint' change on you they buying it cause you on it! wtf?

Efrain

Wow Kurupt's heated! Well all I really have to say is:

1) We all have opinions we feel like sharing and this is the place people come to express them, like Kurupt.

and..

2) The type of opinion usually expressed is disproportionately negative because of the simple fact people usually want a soapbox to bitch, rather than to praise, like Kurupt.

And if Kurupt does end up reading this thread he should know that of all the people who came on here and expressed dislike for the songs with puffy or a certain record the DPG put out or whatever, about 95% of them also made that trek to the record store to cop the album. So I can understand the perception of what your reading, but it isn’t really the reality. Truth is if that against the grain ep was released only a couple dozen people would buy it and most of them live in countries that still play disco music fashionably so it doesn’t really represent where the fans heads are at. And as long as kurupt keeps putting out albums like Same Shit Different Day most DPG fans will be happy as pigs in shit! (that was a compliment btw the album was dope.. I’m way too high right now) 

« Last Edit: April 22, 2007, 09:48:03 PM by Efrain »

millkbone1999

• Lil Geezy
Good Lord that was great

Darksider

• Muthafuckin' Don!
uhhmm...where is my thread about this release???

Davizz

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • Keep It Fonky
Attacking fans ain't never a good move, expecially when your records don't sell shit.