Author Topic: Kurupt Interview Speaking About "Against The Grain EP" & The Fans On The Forums  (Read 2635 times)

floatin_above_everything

As someone who's thought about this shit a GRIP, Please hear me out, any and all...especially Kurupt if you're out there reading like you say you are:

1. Fans- Kurupt took callin' out names off TSIAM. if you go buy a new copy of TSIAM, Callin out names is not on it anymore. Pisses me off. My old copy is messed up (constant use, real fan, that's the reason) so when I bought the new one it's only 17 tracks. No callin out names. which really sucks, cause his flow and delivery (not to mention  fred wrecks production and cuts) are bonkers on that track, regardless of the 'negativity'.
2.Kurupt is misperceiving what he sees on the message board. Whenever a proper DPG album comes out or a Kurupt album, there's a gang of posts saying 'DPG fell off, Kurupt is whack now ' etc... and then when this EP was announced alot of cats were like "gonna cop this" Kurupt just added two and two together. The impression he gets from reading that is "these fools won't buy dogg chit, cia etc. but they'll buy this negative ass shit?"  ..Kurupt, if you're reading,-This is NOT the case. I can guarantee you far more people on this board buy your shit than will buy this EP. No doubt.
3. Kurupt- People are not hating on you working with Puffy because he is from the east coast, people are hating on it because historically, Puffy is kind of whack. BUT I will be the first to say, that song is cool. which kind of leads to my next point.

4. I am VERY VERY offended as a fan by Kurupt. That EP gets made and he throws a tizzy, but when I make a SEVEN PAGE THREAD about Kurupt's discography and d-nice and I say a GRIP of positive shit....he doesn't notice. He has a fucking conniption over this EP and maybe 10 posts saying they want the EP and d-nice and I make a 9 PAGE threadt about Tha Dogg Pound's discography and Kurupt doesn't notice a single word of it. So he flips over the negative and can't even acknowledge the positive. That is BULLSHIT. That means it is HIM, KURUPT who is dwelling on the negative, not US. There is PLENTY PLENTY positive said about Kurupt here often and he's bitching at the 17 or so people that hate on him. That's weak, that's whack, that's american. That's why the news shows negative shit and not positive shit, cause people dwell on the negative and this "interview" with Kurupt is the ultimate proof that NOONE IS MORE GUILTY OF BEING NEGATIVE THAN KURUPT. Just look at the post numbers, how many HUNDREDS of posts were there in my dogg pound/kurupt discography thread? a fucking grip, and i bet you all but a few people in there have bought several Kurupt albums, including myself who have bought most of his albums, some multiple times. but does he notice that? No, he notices a few pages about the EP. It's not like my big ass, virtual tribute posts, were diascreetly labeled it said fuckin 'KURUPT DISCOGRAPHY' in the title, the DP thread had 'DOGG POUND DISCOGRAPHY' in the title and they were huge posts entailing over-all positive reviews of Kurupt and DPG records. I wouldn't be bitching so much about him not noticing my POSITIVE threads if he wasn't so mad at us for the negative ones. You have to acknowledge both sides to an issue, for him to just get pissed at the negative shit and act like the positive shit never happened trying to guilt us and shit....that's chickenshit...and that's worse than a fake fan, it's an artist who's not really giving a fuck about his REAL fans at all. 

I bought Dogg Chit, I was planning on downloading this EP, and I bet you that's the main consensus on this board, Kurupt needs to chill.

5. Furthermore, I really like CIA AND ATG LPs. Thought both were dope, regardless of what they were talking about i thought the raps were dope and the beats were banging over-all. of course, anyone that read my DPG/Kurupt discog thread would know that.

6.Kurupt- people don't wanna hear this EP cause the negativity, they want to hear it cause they want to hear you. also, when you're mad, sometimes you flow in a dope different way and people like that. Honestly, you should be glad so many people are so enthusiastically talking about you/checking for you at all. Alot of rappers don't have that anymore, and any one can drop from the radar in minutes. Check more of the forum before you get all pissed at one post.

7. Lastly Kurupt, people don't hate on your new shit because of the content, people hate on the new shit because it sounds like it was more lazily put together often. Songs like 'keep it gangsta' from CIA and 'keep it movin' from that hi-tek joint prove that when you write a verse it's still dope....but we often get the impression you're not writing alot of your shit, but rather freestyling it on the spot which is cool sometimes....but we want to see you rip it up, with calculated skill on some HRSMN tip or something you know? because we know you can. and we don't care if it's negative or positive, we just want it to be dope and well done. Just put that fire in it, and we willl buy it, just like I've BEEN buying your records.

-T

Sup, Tanj how was ur 4:20?

As far as your Kurupt disco. thread, I'm guessing the ATG thread was brought to his attention only. I wouldn't be upset about him not noticing. I think Kurupt really wanted to put this beef between him and Daz/Snoop/Soopa in the past and is just upset about it being released now.

XaNdEr

In my best WC impression, Dizzam somebody got fucked up!

But seriously though this is a good thread for alot of reasons. I for one and Tanj and quite a few other posters are DPGC/Kurupt fans. I said something similar to what Kurupt was saying about if you don't like the raps don't buy it and if you ain't a fan don't listen to it. Now I take MAD karma hits when he comes up on the forums, but I love the opinions and I am not about to want to have someone kicked off a forum because they don't like him. Here is my stance. I have been a Kurupt fan since Poetic Justice soundtrack. I would buy Snoop albums and listen to his appearances first. Do I think he has slipped a bit? Yes, but not to the point I can't listen to him or think he does not still make dope music.

I think it's obvious the comments are getting to him. There is really nothing that can be done about it and it won't stop just because he said that. I can understand it but like my homie said they hate ya because they ain't ya. What kills me are the people that hate Kurupt and continue to buy his stuff and DPGC and comment how bad it is and how it is not his DR quality. That is stating the obvious, but hey that is what you get from the forum.

The EP thing is how Kurupt felt at the time. That material along with the 12 miunute Roscoe diss and the disses on Gail Gotti's mixtape are out there. That shit hurt me alot being a Dogg Pound fan the way they were dissing each other but they grown men and that was the way they expressed it. Really nothing Kurupt can do about it and we know that he does not feel that way about the homies anymore. Bottom line, this forum I take the good and bad. There are alot of cool peeps on here with alot of music knowledge. The haters come in and say what they want and we get our clown on and that's it at the end of the day.

Look doggie, i don't like subliminal stabs, i say what i want, and people like you aren't gonna change that. I bought his last album and Dogg Chit to support the westcoast, to support DPG, but does that mean i have no right to say it is weaker then any earlier material they put out? If the answer is yes, then i find you highly pathetic, i am entitled to say what i want about anyone on this world. I like Kurupt's music, i listened to all his latest stuff, but that doesn't mean i can't say he should step his game up.

Does that make me a hater? Does it make me a hater when i bought all his albums (and Dogg Food, Dogg Chit etc.) and support him and Daz? You lost doggie, whenever an artist comes to these forums or talks about it there's always some haters who start gettin' mad at them and there's gonna be dickriders who jump on they nuts asap. You are the last sort D-Nice, get off Kurupt's nuts and get off my dick as well and start respecting everyone's opinion. Like i said before, without different opinions this forum wouldn't even be here, so what you talking about huh?

I will leave you and your idiotic subliminals towards everyone who speaks 1 negative word on your idol alone now, it is not worth my time in any way.
« Last Edit: April 23, 2007, 10:49:09 AM by Xander. »

OG Snoopaveli

lol at the muhfuckas sayin that kurupt is pissed at the fans. hes pissed at punk ass haters like some of yall on this forum. yall can have opinions but stop fucking hatin! shit i cant wait for digital smoke! kurupt is def. one of the best in the west! fuck the haters! 8)

As someone who's thought about this shit a GRIP, Please hear me out, any and all...especially Kurupt if you're out there reading like you say you are:

1. Fans- Kurupt took callin' out names off TSIAM. if you go buy a new copy of TSIAM, Callin out names is not on it anymore. Pisses me off. My old copy is messed up (constant use, real fan, that's the reason) so when I bought the new one it's only 17 tracks. No callin out names. which really sucks, cause his flow and delivery (not to mention  fred wrecks production and cuts) are bonkers on that track, regardless of the 'negativity'.
2.Kurupt is misperceiving what he sees on the message board. Whenever a proper DPG album comes out or a Kurupt album, there's a gang of posts saying 'DPG fell off, Kurupt is whack now ' etc... and then when this EP was announced alot of cats were like "gonna cop this" Kurupt just added two and two together. The impression he gets from reading that is "these fools won't buy dogg chit, cia etc. but they'll buy this negative ass shit?"  ..Kurupt, if you're reading,-This is NOT the case. I can guarantee you far more people on this board buy your shit than will buy this EP. No doubt.
3. Kurupt- People are not hating on you working with Puffy because he is from the east coast, people are hating on it because historically, Puffy is kind of whack. BUT I will be the first to say, that song is cool. which kind of leads to my next point.

4. I am VERY VERY offended as a fan by Kurupt. That EP gets made and he throws a tizzy, but when I make a SEVEN PAGE THREAD about Kurupt's discography and d-nice and I say a GRIP of positive shit....he doesn't notice. He has a fucking conniption over this EP and maybe 10 posts saying they want the EP and d-nice and I make a 9 PAGE threadt about Tha Dogg Pound's discography and Kurupt doesn't notice a single word of it. So he flips over the negative and can't even acknowledge the positive. That is BULLSHIT. That means it is HIM, KURUPT who is dwelling on the negative, not US. There is PLENTY PLENTY positive said about Kurupt here often and he's bitching at the 17 or so people that hate on him. That's weak, that's whack, that's american. That's why the news shows negative shit and not positive shit, cause people dwell on the negative and this "interview" with Kurupt is the ultimate proof that NOONE IS MORE GUILTY OF BEING NEGATIVE THAN KURUPT. Just look at the post numbers, how many HUNDREDS of posts were there in my dogg pound/kurupt discography thread? a fucking grip, and i bet you all but a few people in there have bought several Kurupt albums, including myself who have bought most of his albums, some multiple times. but does he notice that? No, he notices a few pages about the EP. It's not like my big ass, virtual tribute posts, were diascreetly labeled it said fuckin 'KURUPT DISCOGRAPHY' in the title, the DP thread had 'DOGG POUND DISCOGRAPHY' in the title and they were huge posts entailing over-all positive reviews of Kurupt and DPG records. I wouldn't be bitching so much about him not noticing my POSITIVE threads if he wasn't so mad at us for the negative ones. You have to acknowledge both sides to an issue, for him to just get pissed at the negative shit and act like the positive shit never happened trying to guilt us and shit....that's chickenshit...and that's worse than a fake fan, it's an artist who's not really giving a fuck about his REAL fans at all. 

I bought Dogg Chit, I was planning on downloading this EP, and I bet you that's the main consensus on this board, Kurupt needs to chill.

5. Furthermore, I really like CIA AND ATG LPs. Thought both were dope, regardless of what they were talking about i thought the raps were dope and the beats were banging over-all. of course, anyone that read my DPG/Kurupt discog thread would know that.

6.Kurupt- people don't wanna hear this EP cause the negativity, they want to hear it cause they want to hear you. also, when you're mad, sometimes you flow in a dope different way and people like that. Honestly, you should be glad so many people are so enthusiastically talking about you/checking for you at all. Alot of rappers don't have that anymore, and any one can drop from the radar in minutes. Check more of the forum before you get all pissed at one post.

7. Lastly Kurupt, people don't hate on your new shit because of the content, people hate on the new shit because it sounds like it was more lazily put together often. Songs like 'keep it gangsta' from CIA and 'keep it movin' from that hi-tek joint prove that when you write a verse it's still dope....but we often get the impression you're not writing alot of your shit, but rather freestyling it on the spot which is cool sometimes....but we want to see you rip it up, with calculated skill on some HRSMN tip or something you know? because we know you can. and we don't care if it's negative or positive, we just want it to be dope and well done. Just put that fire in it, and we willl buy it, just like I've BEEN buying your records.

-T

Sup, Tanj how was ur 4:20?

As far as your Kurupt disco. thread, I'm guessing the ATG thread was brought to his attention only. I wouldn't be upset about him not noticing. I think Kurupt really wanted to put this beef between him and Daz/Snoop/Soopa in the past and is just upset about it being released now.

Good post from tanj !!!

I'm a really really big fan of K.U.R.U.P.T !! Too many haters !!  (not buy ATG EP but i wanna hear it)
I'll buy Digital Smoke !!
Go buy Dogg Chit !!  DPG 4 LIFE

XaNdEr

Oh by the way i find this interview really too pathetic for words. Just look at one lil' part of it:

We don't make music for these [negative] muthafuckas, their opinions can suck a dick, nobody gives a fuck about their opinions!

1. How can opinions suck a dick? Opinions are words or thoughts, i think i missed something.  :-\
2. If "nobody don't give a fuck about their opinions" he wouldnt be so upset to say the same shit 100 times in that interview. He is clearly upset about what he saw when reading some posts, so how can he "not give a fuck" when he is so upset about it that he cant even say one thing that is not about the forums or that Against The Grain EP.  :-\

No hate intended, i just find it very weak that an artist who makes music responds so weakly and pathetic on fan's opinions. Instead, he should read what EVERYONE says in EVERY Kurupt related topic and THEN do that interview over.

He made music that disses the fuck out of others, and then he blames people for liking that, if you don't want people to like it don't make it, it's as simple as that. All the "negativity" he is talking about in the interview is something he created himself, HE made those disstracks, NOT the fans.

Listening to something is one thing, posting up on this website, which is millions and billions of people looking at this shit right here! The people who don't even know the Dogg Pound is looking at this shit, reading that punk ass shit muthafuckas got up there with their fake ass false muthafucking opinions!

Another nonsense statement. Millions and billions of people on here? Lol, i bet not even 250 active members, that is by far not as big as he thinks (even when he means millions and billions just as a example for huge amounts of people) plus this is a westcoastforum meaning (almost) everyone knows about Kurupt and Dogg Pound already, so yeah.  :-\

And second thing, it shows he doesn't respect it when someone has another opinion, just like the homie D-Nice doesn't respect people who don't share his opinion. How is my opinion false? I believe in it, i support it and for me it is true, who is Kurupt to judge who has a right opinion and who a false one? I don't think nobody can judge someone else's opinion like that. But thats just MY opinion.

I can see why Kurupt is mad, and i probably would be too if i were in his position, but on the other hand this makes my skin crawl, instead of doing such a bulshit interview talkin' shit about his fans he should register on this forum and discuss everything face to face with his fans.

And that bullshit about "every rapper who gets on here gets hated on" is the biggest bullshit i have ever heard, look at Meech Wells, he is mad respected. Look at Butch Cassidy. Damizza. Lots of examples of "big dogs" who get love from the forum, i think Kurupt would get the same love from people just for takin' the time to talk to his fans. But yeah, since he is more down for a interview degrading (a part of) his fans that probably won't happen. It's all good though, i still buy his albums, and i still think he got heat, but i will hope for some well-written tracks in the future though, positive or negative, it don't matter me much, i'm down for any good music he puts out.
« Last Edit: April 23, 2007, 11:29:47 AM by Xander. »

Tanjential

• Hip Hop Hippie
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • California Livin' - Murs and Me
I had about 7 different sessions with 7 different groups of people on 420, didn't get to have one big ass session with anyone though. will rectify this next year.

anyway, Reefer: That's bullshit, he shouldn't speak on us (the forum) if he doesn't know what he's talking about. Reading the EP thread and speaking on us without reading a positive thread like my discog threads is like picking up SDDS and speaking on kurupt without having heard dogg food, you know?That's like someone picking up SDDS and saying "Kurupt was never a lyrical MC..."....it'd like dude, you talkin' shit and don't even know the toilet you know? Kurupt shouldn't speak on the negative without acknolwdging the positive, regardless of if he's an artist/celebrity or not...don't speak on what you don't know. Kurupt obviously doesn't know what's up, at all. and as someone WHO BUYS THE VAST MAJORITY OF HIS OUTPUT, I am offended.

From now on, I ain't buying his records unless the shit is FIRE.

Xander: Yo....D-nice would NEVER impose on ANYONE's freedom of speech. ALL he is saying, is that he wonders why people who don't like Kurupt post DR/TSIAM even bother to listen to him/speak on him. D nice would be among the first people to defend freedom of expression, and he is not a hater, subliminally or otherwise. He just didn't mention names, cause he's not trying to diss anyone. yall both my homies, and I don't think d-nice is aiming at anyone in particular, he's just saying he doesn't get why DPG haters bother to speak on them when the things negative to be said about them have already been said time and time again(no new ideas, no idea progression, nothing conducivce to discussion).

xander-i agree with the post you just now made, i hope to see some well written kurupt soon and if he really wanted to air it out, he could talk with us directly and he'd get mad love just like Butch Cassidy, Damizza, and Meech.

-T

« Last Edit: April 23, 2007, 01:18:49 PM by Tanjibility-The Dangerous Crew Movement »

Fee Fie Foe Fum; somethin' stank and I want some.

My hip-hop group The West Coast Avengers @

westcoastavengers.com

@tanjintwiggy and @westcoastavengers on Instagram

XaNdEr

I had about 7 different sessions with 7 different groups of people on 420, didn't get to have one big ass session with anyone though. will rectify this next year.

anyway, Reefer: That's bullshit, he shouldn't speak on us (the forum) if he doesn't know what he's talking about. Reading the EP thread and speaking on us without reading a positive thread like my discog threads is like picking up SDDS and speaking on kurupt without having heard dogg chit, you know?That's like someone picking up SDDS and saying "Kurupt was never a lyrical MC..."....it'd like dude, you talkin' shit and don't even know the toilet you know? Kurupt shouldn't speak on the negative without acknolwdging the positive, regardless of if he's an artist/celebrity or not...don't speak on what you don't know. Kurupt obviously doesn't know what's up, at all. and as someone WHO BUYS THE VAST MAJORITY OF HIS OUTPUT, I am offended.

From now on, I ain't buying his records unless the shit is FIRE.

Xander: Yo....D-nice would NEVER impose on ANYONE's freedom of speech. ALL he is saying, is that he wonders why people who don't like Kurupt post DR/TSIAM even bother to listen to him/speak on him. D nice would be among the first people to defend freedom of expression, and he is not a hater, subliminally or otherwise. He just didn't mention names, cause he's not trying to diss anyone. yall both my homies, and I don't think d-nice is aiming at anyone in particular, he's just saying he doesn't get why DPG haters bother to speak on them when the things negative to be said about them have already been said time and time again(no new ideas, no idea progression, nothing conducivce to discussion).

xander-i agree with the post you just now made, i hope to see some well written kurupt soon and if he really wanted to air it out, he could talk with us directly and he'd get mad love just like Butch Cassidy, Damizza, and Meech.

-T

I feel you man, and i respect your opinion, it's all good to me, it is what makes this forum a cool place. It's great to be able to discuss stuff like that with real people like you, reefer and everyone who is like that. But man, i bought all his albums as well, same like you, and i feel offended as well, cause he calls people who say "he fell off" fake fans, i think he has fallen off yes, but i also think he still got it in him to make amazing music if he just takes a lil' time to write some songs, hell i don't even ask for a whole album, just maybe the half of an album. But for thinkin' this (and posting) i am called:

reading that punk ass shit muthafuckas got up there with their fake ass false muthafucking opinions!

That is some crazy shit T. I feel offended by that interview, as someone who has supported Kurupt for years and constistantly bought his projects, unless he comes on this board to at least take the time to share his opinion i won't buy any of his next records but bootleg the shit out of it. Nobody can talk shit to me like that.

But like i said youre entitled to have your own opinion and i feel what you are saying. It has truth in it, and i think other people should take the time to think about their comments like you do, since that would avoid a lot of beef on this forum.

+1 homie.  ;D

floatin_above_everything

anyway, Reefer: That's bullshit, he shouldn't speak on us (the forum) if he doesn't know what he's talking about. Reading the EP thread and speaking on us without reading a positive thread like my discog threads is like picking up SDDS and speaking on kurupt without having heard dogg chit, you know?That's like someone picking up SDDS and saying "Kurupt was never a lyrical MC..."....it'd like dude, you talkin' shit and don't even know the toilet you know? Kurupt shouldn't speak on the negative without acknolwdging the positive, regardless of if he's an artist/celebrity or not...don't speak on what you don't know. Kurupt obviously doesn't know what's up, at all. and as someone WHO BUYS THE VAST MAJORITY OF HIS OUTPUT, I am offended.

-T

Like I said, I thought that just the ATG thread was brought to his attention, not the other threads. If he made a judgment on the people in the forum based on one thread, then he's in  the worng. I dunno if you should take it personally, he didn't name you. But this will be something too touch on in the next interview.

d-nice

In my best WC impression, Dizzam somebody got fucked up!

But seriously though this is a good thread for alot of reasons. I for one and Tanj and quite a few other posters are DPGC/Kurupt fans. I said something similar to what Kurupt was saying about if you don't like the raps don't buy it and if you ain't a fan don't listen to it. Now I take MAD karma hits when he comes up on the forums, but I love the opinions and I am not about to want to have someone kicked off a forum because they don't like him. Here is my stance. I have been a Kurupt fan since Poetic Justice soundtrack. I would buy Snoop albums and listen to his appearances first. Do I think he has slipped a bit? Yes, but not to the point I can't listen to him or think he does not still make dope music.

I think it's obvious the comments are getting to him. There is really nothing that can be done about it and it won't stop just because he said that. I can understand it but like my homie said they hate ya because they ain't ya. What kills me are the people that hate Kurupt and continue to buy his stuff and DPGC and comment how bad it is and how it is not his DR quality. That is stating the obvious, but hey that is what you get from the forum.

The EP thing is how Kurupt felt at the time. That material along with the 12 miunute Roscoe diss and the disses on Gail Gotti's mixtape are out there. That shit hurt me alot being a Dogg Pound fan the way they were dissing each other but they grown men and that was the way they expressed it. Really nothing Kurupt can do about it and we know that he does not feel that way about the homies anymore. Bottom line, this forum I take the good and bad. There are alot of cool peeps on here with alot of music knowledge. The haters come in and say what they want and we get our clown on and that's it at the end of the day.

Look doggie, i don't like subliminal stabs, i say what i want, and people like you aren't gonna change that. I bought his last album and Dogg Chit to support the westcoast, to support DPG, but does that mean i have no right to say it is weaker then any earlier material they put out? If the answer is yes, then i find you highly pathetic, i am entitled to say what i want about anyone on this world. I like Kurupt's music, i listened to all his latest stuff, but that doesn't mean i can't say he should step his game up.

Does that make me a hater? Does it make me a hater when i bought all his albums (and Dogg Food, Dogg Chit etc.) and support him and Daz? You lost doggie, whenever an artist comes to these forums or talks about it there's always some haters who start gettin' mad at them and there's gonna be dickriders who jump on they nuts asap. You are the last sort D-Nice, get off Kurupt's nuts and get off my dick as well and start respecting everyone's opinion. Like i said before, without different opinions this forum wouldn't even be here, so what you talking about huh?

I will leave you and your idiotic subliminals towards everyone who speaks 1 negative word on your idol alone now, it is not worth my time in any way.

I really was not talking about you Xander. If I had a problem with something you said, I would say it and address you properly like I am doing right now. There are people that come into the forums and make comments with no backing. THOSE WERE THE ONES I WAS TALKING ABOUT. You always back up what you say so you need to slow down like Bobby V with those comments on me. I enjoy Kurupt's music but I am a die hard Ice Cube fan. Dogg Pound has been at one time one of my favorites and I ain't going to feel bad about it. If you got some inner feelings you want to vent about me like you did in the post, pm me and we will straighten it out. I am going to take the high road on this and hopefully you do the same. If not L.I.G. it and keep moving
« Last Edit: April 23, 2007, 11:52:59 AM by d-nice »

XaNdEr

Did i send you an email? I don't remember that.

Anyways, like i said twice already, from my point of view it's cool if you have another opinion then i have, cause then we can discuss it and talk about it, which is basically what this forum is made for (next to the news-factor)

I got nothing against you, i just felt offended by your post since you talked about people hatin' on Kurupt, i didn't feel i hated on him, i was just pointing towards some stuff i rather see different.

+1 man, i'm sorry if i offended you, and let's keep it real and keep the beef for the butcher.  :D

$Eg2$

Props to Xander I respect everything you said homie and I think your making valid points I see your karma dropin lower though So heres sum Props to you homie Have sum of that Piff if any1 is looking like a bitter ass hater it is definitely Kurupt.

d-nice

Did i send you an email? I don't remember that.

Anyways, like i said twice already, from my point of view it's cool if you have another opinion then i have, cause then we can discuss it and talk about it, which is basically what this forum is made for (next to the news-factor)

I got nothing against you, i just felt offended by your post since you talked about people hatin' on Kurupt, i didn't feel i hated on him, i was just pointing towards some stuff i rather see different.

+1 man, i'm sorry if i offended you, and let's keep it real and keep the beef for the butcher.  :D

I meant a post in the thread.  ;D

Whether it is G-Unit, Game or other issues, whether we agree or not, I respect your opinion. I am talking about the peeps that come in and worry about Kurupt album sales or clown how much his and Daz's checks are or base ANY album, not just Kurupt's, success on soundscan and not quality. That hating on someone else's paycheck is on some ho ass shit to me. Why would you care how much money someone is making? Your posts never come that way whether you like the artists or not. It is simply "This is what I like about the artist and this I don't like"

I also said on the same post that I have to accept the fact that these are the type of people that are in this forum and they got they piece to speak on also. Fans or no fans. I got over 4000 albums, from Dipset to G-Unit to WSCG to DPGC. I listen to everything, not just DPG. When I get my collection together I will put a picture up. I was one of the few including yourself maybe, that said I actually ENJOYED Lloyd Banks last album and I got mad negative karma hits. I never do that dumb karma shit with people when they say something I don't agree with. But I have accepted that is the way this forum is and it gets to the point I only interact with a couple people on this forum about music because half these people have no fucking clue.

Misunderstanding that's all. +1 to you, just like The Dogg Pound we keep it moving.
« Last Edit: April 23, 2007, 12:29:45 PM by d-nice »

Al Bundy

I heard Kurupt isn't really into the internet thing so I doubt he'll ever read this thread.

Nima - Dubcnn.com

I heard Kurupt isn't really into the internet thing so I doubt he'll ever read this thread.

Naw he'll read it, he already asked for the link, he'll be reading it..

$Eg2$

Naw he'll read it, he already asked for the link, he'll be reading it..

You should of asked Dumb Gotti what he thought about the DMX comments NIMA ???

d-nice

I actually read the interview first and now I have listened to it and I can see where alot of people, fans included, would be offended.