Author Topic: Michael Jackson Is Dating....  (Read 1387 times)

cremedelaclem

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • aka Mike T.V..... aka OsKa sWiNdLa      .............. .."Lifes a bitch and then you die"...
Re: Michael Jackson Is Dating....
« Reply #45 on: September 20, 2001, 07:03:42 AM »
jesus christ.....why we all arguing over this?

to be honest i couldnt give a what who beyonce is seeing...it aint like shes ever gon call me!...so who cares?
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 04:00:00 PM by 1034398800 »
"and even after all my logic and my theory.............ill add a motherfucker so you ignorant niggas hear me"

Trauma-san

« Reply #46 on: September 20, 2001, 07:36:29 AM »
Yeah, I'm Not Gonna Post Anymore M.J. Stuff, Most Peeps On Here Are So Close Minded That It's not Worth it.  Nobody Really Gives A Sh*t, Because They'd Rather Talk About How Ugly He Is.  So Fu*k It.

min0rity

« Reply #47 on: September 20, 2001, 08:27:36 AM »

LOL, Nah, That Ai'nt It, Basically, I Say It Because On Every Post, You're The Asshole.  Ask Around, Everyone Will Tell You The Same, Which Means, It's Either YOU'RE A Dick, Or the Whole World Is... What You Think?  
>>

Dont start no shit, there wont be no shit.  You told me to fuck off when I said NOTHING derogatory and kept on point with the subject.  If youve noticed I havent caused any problems within the past couple of weeks yet you still want to start shit.  Thats on you-but youre the one thats looking like the dick.  So please-No matter off subject posts and no more petty dissing.  We're in war and youre so self-absorbed youre going to tell me to fuck off just because you disagree with my opinion.  To quote Jigga :  "Twinkle toes, your breaking my heart"

YOU FUCKING HYPOCRITE

you did the same shit with me on the "c murder sentence" thread when all i said was a opinion and you said you wanted TO KICK MY ASS because of that shit now look at you youre worthless man all you do is talk bullshit and BTW why are you trying to start beef with everybody in this forum?? keep doing that you will get banned just a friendly reminder, i've seen people get bann for that anyways, first you say canibus is wack lyrically, second you say the "ho limit" dicksuckers is TIGHT and third now you starting beefs with everybody it seems STOP IT >:(

SugeFight

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #48 on: September 20, 2001, 08:50:24 AM »
YOU FUCKING HYPOCRITE

you did the same shit with me on the "c murder sentence" thread when all i said was a opinion and you said you wanted TO KICK MY ASS because of that shit now look at you youre worthless man all you do is talk bullshit and BTW why are you trying to start beef with everybody in this forum?? keep doing that you will get banned just a friendly reminder, i've seen people get bann for that anyways, first you say canibus is wack lyrically, second you say the "ho limit" dicksuckers is TIGHT and third now you starting beefs with everybody it seems STOP IT  >>

Another off subject post?  Moderators--Ill leave this in your hands.  Thanks.

PS-Minority-stay off my dick.

=[Euthanasia]=

« Reply #49 on: September 20, 2001, 09:31:39 AM »
Y don't M.J wear that trade mark glove anymo'? Well in those pics atleast?
Anywayz, I heard Beyonce had a thing 4 men with thick bushy eyebrows  :P She seems 2 have freaky fetishes so it wouldn't b totally unbelievable 4 her 2 b dating M.J. But god dizzzzam, she hella fine, so mad props 2 M.J 4 baggin' such a hot female.

I think that if you take one of the 'O's' out of 'Good' it's 'God', if you add a 'D' to 'Evil' it's the 'Devil'. I think some cool motherfucker sat down a long time ago and said 'let's figure out a way to control motherfuckers'.

Rud

• Kingdingaling
  • Connected
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #50 on: September 20, 2001, 09:43:59 AM »

Yeah, I'm Not Gonna Post Anymore M.J. Stuff, Most Peeps On Here Are So Close Minded That It's not Worth it.  Nobody Really Gives A Sh*t, Because They'd Rather Talk About How Ugly He Is.  So Fu*k It.

HEY TRAUMA!

DONT LET LIL PRICKS LIKE HIM STOP U POSTIN DOPE SHIT BOUT MJ

FUCK THA HATERS!!! - HOPE U MAKE THA RITE CHOICE!

;D

peace

Westcoast News Network // www.dubcnn.com // Westcoast News Network

Trauma-san

« Reply #51 on: September 20, 2001, 10:11:24 AM »

Y don't M.J wear that trade mark glove anymo'? Well in those pics atleast?
Anywayz, I heard Beyonce had a thing 4 men with thick bushy eyebrows  :P She seems 2 have freaky fetishes so it wouldn't b totally unbelievable 4 her 2 b dating M.J. But god dizzzzam, she hella fine, so mad props 2 M.J 4 baggin' such a hot female.

That's What I'm Saying, all She Has To Be Is A Lil' Freaky, I Know Dozens Of Women Who Think Mike's Just A Hottie, Because They Like That Freak Sh*t.  I Mean, I Show Yall Pics Of her Wearing A Glove Like Mike, A Hat Like Mike, She's Seen Eating Dinner With Him, She's The First one Signed up On His Lil' Tribute Song, They Hang Out Alone Together, And She's A Big Fan, Who Says She Had A Crush On Him.  How Hard Is it to Believe? They've Got Everything In Common.

lee

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #52 on: September 20, 2001, 01:50:03 PM »

Lee, what happened to Jackson is gay? I didn't know a gay guy could date the hottest girl in the world?

Damn how did his ugly ass manage to get a girl like that...?

Because he's famous and if shes seen hanging out with MJ that will help her career ......

Plus maybe he's not 100% gay, but he COULD be bisexual ... some lil kids are so innocent .......

Anyway as a female i'd just like to say no woman alive could find Micheal Jackson atraictive ... he's the uglyist thing alive ... i'd shag nearly anyone b4 him ....

As the only other female present, Hip Hop Hoe don't u agree ? I mean just look at those pictures above to jog ur memory ..  :o

ZILLA THA GOODFELLA

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • www.servnu151.com + www.turfdout.com
« Reply #53 on: September 20, 2001, 02:35:00 PM »

I THOUGHT MJ WAS GOING OUT WITH LIZ TAYLOR  :o

LOL, he aint dat dum........he treats her like his grandma.............

REGGAE MEETS THE WEST BAY MIXTAPE IN STORES NOW !!

TRENCH TOWN HUSTLAZ - YOUNG N HUNGRY
COMING IN 2008.
FEATURING: SAN QUINN, THE JACKA (MOB FIGAZ), DUBEE, TELLY MAC (THA GAMBLAZ) MR. KEE, 10SION, LIL RIC, PROHOEZAK, ARSEN & MORE.

www.myspace.com/trenchtownhustlaz

YAYYYYYYYYYYYYY AREAAAAAAAAAAA.. WEST OF THE WATER! COME SEE US!!

min0rity

« Reply #54 on: September 20, 2001, 04:34:06 PM »

YOU FUCKING HYPOCRITE

you did the same shit with me on the "c murder sentence" thread when all i said was a opinion and you said you wanted TO KICK MY ASS because of that shit now look at you youre worthless man all you do is talk bullshit and BTW why are you trying to start beef with everybody in this forum?? keep doing that you will get banned just a friendly reminder, i've seen people get bann for that anyways, first you say canibus is wack lyrically, second you say the "ho limit" dicksuckers is TIGHT and third now you starting beefs with everybody it seems STOP IT  >>

Another off subject post?  Moderators--Ill leave this in your hands.  Thanks.

PS-Minority-stay off my dick.

actually you need to stop sucking dick BTW, how am i supposed to stay off your dick when you don't even have one???

Don Seer

« Reply #55 on: September 20, 2001, 10:35:38 PM »

i'd shag nearly anyone b4 him ....

holler @ my PM lee  ;)

SugeFight

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #56 on: September 21, 2001, 06:48:59 AM »
actually you need to stop sucking dick BTW, how am i supposed to stay off your dick when you don't even have one >>

thats real cute,sunshine,  Moderator-looks like its time to lock this one up

Rud

• Kingdingaling
  • Connected
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #57 on: September 21, 2001, 08:41:32 AM »

actually you need to stop sucking dick BTW, how am i supposed to stay off your dick when you don't even have one >>

UR BOTH BEING CHILDISH FOOLS

STOP CALLIN 4 A MOD EVERYTIME HE SAYS SUMMIT U DONT LIKE - WE ALL KNOW WHO YOU ARE

SO HAVE SUM 'SUNNY DELIGHT' AND CHILL OUT!

peace

Westcoast News Network // www.dubcnn.com // Westcoast News Network

lee

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #58 on: September 21, 2001, 10:12:53 AM »
;) to Overseer

;D

min0rity

« Reply #59 on: September 21, 2001, 10:32:41 AM »

damn you need to shut the fuck up with you calling mods man stop being a dumb bitch BTW how come you don't call your "mods" lol when trauma was saying fuck you, bitch, eat a dick,(10 times worse than what i said to you) to you?!?!?!?! just curious