Author Topic: I just got my report card.  (Read 845 times)

QuietTruth

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Shoot 'em up bang bang, nigga die slow
I just got my report card.
« on: April 23, 2007, 11:49:13 AM »
Throw some D's on that bitch!!
<a href="http://media.imeem.com/m/NO_W2t2eyy/aus=false/" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://media.imeem.com/m/NO_W2t2eyy/aus=false/</a>
Please.

:cow:     :cow:     :cow:
Does not participate in class.
Shows lack of interest.
Low test and quiz scores.
More effort required.
Marks affected by absences.
Inattentive.
Grasps concepts.
:cow:     :cow:     :cow:   :cow:     :cow:     :cow:     :cow:

Mac 10 †

• Hustler
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • You'll never ever win the big one ya monkey fucks!
Re: I just got my report card.
« Reply #1 on: April 23, 2007, 12:15:26 PM »
Lol.
NO MORE WAR

NiCc_FrUm_ThA_nO

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • EastSide But I Represent The Whole F
« Reply #2 on: April 23, 2007, 04:01:30 PM »
All F's?

QuietTruth

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #3 on: April 23, 2007, 04:03:35 PM »
Took it to the teachers desk...Throw some D's on that bitch!!

floatin_above_everything

« Reply #4 on: April 23, 2007, 04:04:31 PM »
Throw some D's on that bitch!!
<a href="http://media.imeem.com/m/NO_W2t2eyy/aus=false/" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://media.imeem.com/m/NO_W2t2eyy/aus=false/</a>
Please.

Does not participate in class.
Shows lack of interest.
Low test and quiz scores.
More effort required.
Marks affected by absences.
Inattentive.
Grasps concepts.
:cow:     :cow:     :cow:   :cow:     :cow:     :cow:     :cow:

So youre a smart guy, you just don't give a fuck? I had similar marks too. U in high school, college or what?

QuietTruth

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #5 on: April 23, 2007, 04:06:36 PM »
^ LOL. Last year of High School. ;)

What you in?

floatin_above_everything

« Reply #6 on: April 23, 2007, 04:09:00 PM »

What you in?

I went to a few semesters of Community College, mostly to play ball, but I screwed myself over.

Last year of high school, congrats! It's gonna b mad fun. Where do u people in CT go after prom, graduation, etc.? Pretty much everyone in Jersey goes to the shore.

QuietTruth

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #7 on: April 23, 2007, 04:14:11 PM »

What you in?

I went to a few semesters of Community College, mostly to play ball, but I screwed myself over.

Last year of high school, congrats! It's gonna b mad fun. Where do u people in CT go after prom, graduation, etc.? Pretty much everyone in Jersey goes to the shore.

Community College has basketball teams??

LOL, Jersey shore. :) That's whats up though! I don't know where they go after prom and shit. Prolly somebodys house for an 'after party' or some shit. I'm really not in my last year though. I'm goin' to Adult Ed., LOL. My grades and shit.

floatin_above_everything

« Reply #8 on: April 23, 2007, 04:17:53 PM »

What you in?

LOL, Jersey shore. :) That's whats up though! I don't know where they go after prom and shit. Prolly somebodys house for an 'after party' or some shit. I'm really not in my last year though. I'm goin' to Adult Ed., LOL. My grades and shit.

Yeah, I played at Brookdale CC, like divison 9 and shit lol. Some scouts come, so it's basically another way to get noticed and get ur name out there, especially if u can't afford, or don't get a scholarship to a good school. I guess none of us were as serious as we needed to be though.

And it's funny u say that, I got my HSD from an adult school program. You going for the diploma or GED?

QuietTruth

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #9 on: April 23, 2007, 04:22:08 PM »

What you in?

Yeah, I played at Brookdale CC, like divison 9 and shit lol. Some scouts come, so it's basically another way to get noticed and get ur name out there, especially if u can't afford, or don't get a scholarship to a good school. I guess none of us were as serious as we needed to be though.

And it's funny u say that, I got my HSD from an adult school program. You going for the diploma or GED?

Wow, that's whats up.

Dangg, that's some crazy shit that you went to Adult Ed too, damn, I'm think I'ma go for my GED. What year you dropped out?

Yo, that's some crazy shit, cuz I was planning on droppin' out, gettin' my GED and goin' to a Community College too man. They gave you a heard time about that?

floatin_above_everything

« Reply #10 on: April 23, 2007, 04:30:14 PM »

What you in?

Wow, that's whats up.

Dangg, that's some crazy shit that you went to Adult Ed too, damn, I'm think I'ma go for my GED. What year you dropped out?

Yo, that's some crazy shit, cuz I was planning on droppin' out, gettin' my GED and goin' to a Community College too man. They gave you a heard time about that?

I never dropped out, I got kicked out sophmore year. After a couple years of going to specialty schools, I decided to get my shit straight and went for the Diploma. It looks better on an application, and it took me less than a year to get it. Basic H.S. classes and you work at your own pace.

As far as going to college, the people in my life were very supportive of me, I fucked it up on my own. Community college is like 13th grade high school, it's easy to get caught up in alot of bullshit. If you are serious about school, just finish up, I would go for the diploma if that's still an option. If u have the GED, u can still get into a community college no problem.

QuietTruth

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #11 on: April 23, 2007, 04:43:26 PM »
^ Oh, damn, LMAO. See 'Basic H.S. classes and you work at your own pace', that sounds real tight. And my grades is fucked up outta 7 classes, one being a study hall, so really outta 6 classes I'm really passing like one. And maybe another one for the year also and my absences is on a very thin line and the interest ain't there and there's no way in HELL I'm repeating a year so I ain't taking it seriously so I figured the GED becuz the classes is at night, ya know? And shittt, it doesn't even take a year. That's really whats up.

You went for your diploma during the day word? I guess when you go to Adult Ed, you also gotta be dropped out for a certin amount of time too?

floatin_above_everything

« Reply #12 on: April 23, 2007, 05:20:21 PM »
^ Oh, damn, LMAO. See 'Basic H.S. classes and you work at your own pace', that sounds real tight. And my grades is fucked up outta 7 classes, one being a study hall, so really outta 6 classes I'm really passing like one. And maybe another one for the year also and my absences is on a very thin line and the interest ain't there and there's no way in HELL I'm repeating a year so I ain't taking it seriously so I figured the GED becuz the classes is at night, ya know? And shittt, it doesn't even take a year. That's really whats up.

You went for your diploma during the day word? I guess when you go to Adult Ed, you also gotta be dropped out for a certin amount of time too?

I got kicked out of regional h.s. in febuary of my soph year. At the beginning of junior year, I went to a school for kids with behavior problems, did great in that school, but fucked up again and got kicked out in December of my senior year. I signed up 4 adult school in Jan and got my diploma like a month ahead I think in May. The hours fit along with your schedule, so can work or do whatever in the morning, and go at night, or go in the day and have your nighttimes free.

Paul

« Reply #13 on: April 23, 2007, 05:48:29 PM »
lol, man any body else unemployed and doing fuck all, or is it just me
funkyfreshintheflesh

floatin_above_everything

« Reply #14 on: April 23, 2007, 06:50:48 PM »
lol, man any body else unemployed and doing fuck all, or is it just me

I don't have a job either, even with the diploma lol.