Author Topic: I just got my report card.  (Read 841 times)

Lunatic

Re: I just got my report card.
« Reply #15 on: April 23, 2007, 06:55:02 PM »
lol, im 16 and got no job either. Ain't like i've tried real hard :D

gr.11, and i'm doin the best i've ever done through high school (mid-way through the semester), with like a 72 avg 8)  hope i dont fuck it up the rest of the way :-\

bty props QT, the beginning of this thread had me ROLLIN :D
Co-Director of Site Content For Raptalk.Net
Staff Writer For WordOfSouth.Com
Staff Writer For Illuminati2G.Net
Staff Writer For SoPrupRadio.com

Paul

« Reply #16 on: April 23, 2007, 06:56:58 PM »
i finished high school last summer, since then iv tried college, thought it was shit, so left and since then iv been living off my dad lol, finding a job is hard as fuck man
funkyfreshintheflesh

Lunatic

« Reply #17 on: April 23, 2007, 07:04:37 PM »
i finished high school last summer, since then iv tried college, thought it was shit, so left and since then iv been living off my dad lol, finding a job is hard as fuck man

for some reason i thought you were like 14 homie ???

well thats all good, i'm livin off my parents 2 :D

just for ppl of european descent, it really ain't no big deal. Actually many european parents (i was born in canada, parents from europe) actually take it as an insult to leave the house before getting married :D

Paul

« Reply #18 on: April 23, 2007, 07:22:16 PM »

just for ppl of european descent, it really ain't no big deal. Actually many european parents (i was born in canada, parents from europe) actually take it as an insult to leave the house before getting married :D

lmao, 14! haha, na man im 19. what part of europe your parents from?
funkyfreshintheflesh

Lunatic

« Reply #19 on: April 23, 2007, 07:23:02 PM »

lmao, 14! haha, na man im 19. what part of europe your parents from?

lol my bad, must of got you confused with somebody else :-\

Portugal 8)

Paul

« Reply #20 on: April 23, 2007, 07:29:13 PM »
portugal, thts cool man, im thinking of going ther in the summer
funkyfreshintheflesh

acgrundy

« Reply #21 on: April 23, 2007, 07:30:39 PM »
why do u continuously make threads about how shitty you do in school?  Are you proud of how dumb you are?  Let me give you a hint, thats nothing to be proud of.  Have fun collecting food stamps and standing in line for your welfare check in a few years.

Lunatic

« Reply #22 on: April 23, 2007, 07:31:20 PM »
portugal, thts cool man, im thinking of going ther in the summer

sadly I ain't never been (since my mom moved here, for some reason she got a fear of flying :-\

i've seen many pictures & videos, and it really is a beautiful place.

I hope to go one day

boycriedwolf619

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #23 on: April 23, 2007, 08:29:52 PM »
^ Oh, damn, LMAO. See 'Basic H.S. classes and you work at your own pace', that sounds real tight. And my grades is fucked up outta 7 classes, one being a study hall, so really outta 6 classes I'm really passing like one. And maybe another one for the year also and my absences is on a very thin line and the interest ain't there and there's no way in HELL I'm repeating a year so I ain't taking it seriously so I figured the GED becuz the classes is at night, ya know? And shittt, it doesn't even take a year. That's really whats up.

You went for your diploma during the day word? I guess when you go to Adult Ed, you also gotta be dropped out for a certin amount of time too?

I got kicked out of regional h.s. in febuary of my soph year. At the beginning of junior year, I went to a school for kids with behavior problems, did great in that school, but fucked up again and got kicked out in December of my senior year. I signed up 4 adult school in Jan and got my diploma like a month ahead I think in May. The hours fit along with your schedule, so can work or do whatever in the morning, and go at night, or go in the day and have your nighttimes free.

hey you went to Brookdale CC in Lincroft?? You from monmouth county?

Low Key

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #24 on: April 23, 2007, 08:35:00 PM »
I got shitty grades too after my sophomore year, which is weird because I was smoking an eighth of weed a day until I was a junior. But I graduated, been out of school since 2003, and now I'm finally looking at colleges. It's gonna be a bitch to go back to school after so long.

My advice, get your diploma instead of a GED. It really helps.

NiCc_FrUm_ThA_nO

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • EastSide But I Represent The Whole F
« Reply #25 on: April 23, 2007, 08:39:13 PM »
why do u continuously make threads about how shitty you do in school?  Are you proud of how dumb you are?  Let me give you a hint, thats nothing to be proud of.  Have fun collecting food stamps and standing in line for your welfare check in a few years.
Grundy, instead of food stamps, we have cards now :)

boycriedwolf619

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #26 on: April 23, 2007, 08:47:12 PM »
LOL thats harsh

Fuck Your Existence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #27 on: April 23, 2007, 10:46:00 PM »
QT a lil advice homeboy,stop fuckin around. On the real,the mistakes you make now even as young as you are can/will affect you later. I graduated from Adult Ed. too and I regret it like a mutha fucka dog. I straight gave up in high school homie and once you get behind and the teachers recognize you as a fuck-up its a wrap. Its not to late though by any means im just sayin the sooner you stop bullshittin the better. Just think,high school is a fuckin joke compared to the real world homie,get prepared...stay your ass in school.

floatin_above_everything

« Reply #28 on: April 23, 2007, 11:32:12 PM »
^ Oh, damn, LMAO. See 'Basic H.S. classes and you work at your own pace', that sounds real tight. And my grades is fucked up outta 7 classes, one being a study hall, so really outta 6 classes I'm really passing like one. And maybe another one for the year also and my absences is on a very thin line and the interest ain't there and there's no way in HELL I'm repeating a year so I ain't taking it seriously so I figured the GED becuz the classes is at night, ya know? And shittt, it doesn't even take a year. That's really whats up.

You went for your diploma during the day word? I guess when you go to Adult Ed, you also gotta be dropped out for a certin amount of time too?

I got kicked out of regional h.s. in febuary of my soph year. At the beginning of junior year, I went to a school for kids with behavior problems, did great in that school, but fucked up again and got kicked out in December of my senior year. I signed up 4 adult school in Jan and got my diploma like a month ahead I think in May. The hours fit along with your schedule, so can work or do whatever in the morning, and go at night, or go in the day and have your nighttimes free.

hey you went to Brookdale CC in Lincroft?? You from monmouth county?

Yeah, Matawan, why?

Low Key

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #29 on: April 23, 2007, 11:59:15 PM »
Just think,high school is a fuckin joke compared to the real world homie

For real. It took me 4 years out of school to learn that. Now I'm 22 years old and just now looking at colleges.