Author Topic: I just got my report card.  (Read 844 times)

floatin_above_everything

Re: I just got my report card.
« Reply #45 on: April 24, 2007, 01:56:41 PM »
^ Oh, damn, LMAO. See 'Basic H.S. classes and you work at your own pace', that sounds real tight. And my grades is fucked up outta 7 classes, one being a study hall, so really outta 6 classes I'm really passing like one. And maybe another one for the year also and my absences is on a very thin line and the interest ain't there and there's no way in HELL I'm repeating a year so I ain't taking it seriously so I figured the GED becuz the classes is at night, ya know? And shittt, it doesn't even take a year. That's really whats up.

You went for your diploma during the day word? I guess when you go to Adult Ed, you also gotta be dropped out for a certin amount of time too?

I got kicked out of regional h.s. in febuary of my soph year. At the beginning of junior year, I went to a school for kids with behavior problems, did great in that school, but fucked up again and got kicked out in December of my senior year. I signed up 4 adult school in Jan and got my diploma like a month ahead I think in May. The hours fit along with your schedule, so can work or do whatever in the morning, and go at night, or go in the day and have your nighttimes free.

hey you went to Brookdale CC in Lincroft?? You from monmouth county?

Yeah, Matawan, why?
O now i remember , nah because i live in freehold

True, u still work at the mall? I haven't been around that often but I'ma be up in Freehold for a couple of the Cruise Nights.

acgrundy

« Reply #46 on: April 24, 2007, 01:57:11 PM »
a majority of our society is dumb and worthless as hell, and a majority of society has a HS diploma.  So whats that tell you if you can't get one?

are you trying to call me worse than an already stupid society?

unless you are one of the very few exceptions of people who have gone on to become very successful in life w/o a HS diploma, then the answer is yes.

making an excuse that the only reason you failed a class is because of your absences is just that, an excuse, a worthless fuckin excuse.

"The only reason I got fired from my job is because they only allow you to not show up 7 times, and I didn't show up 8 times.  What a bullshit job policy, I"m gonna cry and whine about it in hopes that somebody shows me some sympathy and hooks me up with a fat job that allows me to not show up 25 times a year, because when you break it down, dependable people are wayyyyyyyyyyyy overrated."

Have you ever had Social Anxiety Disorder? Do you know how hard it is to live with this?

um no not that I'm aware of.  but I'll tell you what won't help...using it as an excuse and feeling sorry for yourself.  no matter how much you do that its not gonna help your situation.  EVERYBODY in life has their problems.  What makes a difference in people is those who figure out solutions to their problems or ways around them, rather than complaining about them and using them as excuses on why their life sucks.

Paul

« Reply #47 on: April 24, 2007, 02:32:49 PM »
a majority of our society is dumb and worthless as hell, and a majority of society has a HS diploma.  So whats that tell you if you can't get one?

are you trying to call me worse than an already stupid society?

unless you are one of the very few exceptions of people who have gone on to become very successful in life w/o a HS diploma, then the answer is yes.

making an excuse that the only reason you failed a class is because of your absences is just that, an excuse, a worthless fuckin excuse.

"The only reason I got fired from my job is because they only allow you to not show up 7 times, and I didn't show up 8 times.  What a bullshit job policy, I"m gonna cry and whine about it in hopes that somebody shows me some sympathy and hooks me up with a fat job that allows me to not show up 25 times a year, because when you break it down, dependable people are wayyyyyyyyyyyy overrated."

Have you ever had Social Anxiety Disorder? Do you know how hard it is to live with this?

lmao at your sig, thts the funniest 1 iv seen, hahahahahahahaha +1
funkyfreshintheflesh

boycriedwolf619

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #48 on: April 24, 2007, 07:43:37 PM »
^ Oh, damn, LMAO. See 'Basic H.S. classes and you work at your own pace', that sounds real tight. And my grades is fucked up outta 7 classes, one being a study hall, so really outta 6 classes I'm really passing like one. And maybe another one for the year also and my absences is on a very thin line and the interest ain't there and there's no way in HELL I'm repeating a year so I ain't taking it seriously so I figured the GED becuz the classes is at night, ya know? And shittt, it doesn't even take a year. That's really whats up.

You went for your diploma during the day word? I guess when you go to Adult Ed, you also gotta be dropped out for a certin amount of time too?

I got kicked out of regional h.s. in febuary of my soph year. At the beginning of junior year, I went to a school for kids with behavior problems, did great in that school, but fucked up again and got kicked out in December of my senior year. I signed up 4 adult school in Jan and got my diploma like a month ahead I think in May. The hours fit along with your schedule, so can work or do whatever in the morning, and go at night, or go in the day and have your nighttimes free.

Yeah, Matawan, why?

True, u still work at the mall? I haven't been around that often but I'ma be up in Freehold for a couple of the Cruise Nights.
Yup yup im still at kids footlocker :( but its all good

floatin_above_everything

« Reply #49 on: April 24, 2007, 11:11:42 PM »

Yeah, Matawan, why?

I'll holla if I hit the mall anytime soon. 8)

QuietTruth

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Shoot 'em up bang bang, nigga die slow
« Reply #50 on: April 25, 2007, 11:42:30 AM »

Yeah, Matawan, why?

Yo, you can't be fuckin' serious???

K.Dub

• Magic
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #51 on: April 26, 2007, 06:38:50 AM »
Throw some D's on that bitch!!
<a href="http://media.imeem.com/m/NO_W2t2eyy/aus=false/" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://media.imeem.com/m/NO_W2t2eyy/aus=false/</a>
Please.

:cow:     :cow:     :cow:
Does not participate in class.
Shows lack of interest.
Low test and quiz scores.
More effort required.
Marks affected by absences.
Inattentive.
:cow:     :cow:     :cow:
Grasps concepts.
:cow:     :cow:     :cow:   :cow:     :cow:     :cow:     :cow:

That's gangstah  8)