Author Topic: last two weeks have been fucked up  (Read 497 times)

Soulful

• Muthafuckin' Don!
last two weeks have been fucked up
« on: April 23, 2007, 12:24:42 PM »
i remember during puberty(is that how u spell it?) i was pretty mad at everybody for no reason, and now my sisters in that age n goin trough same shit, i felt like my friends were the only ones that understood me n shit like that

anywayz, since then i've always been a positive n happy person, never depressed or anything, and i've had my struggles like everybody, losing family members, breakups with girlfriends etc.

but the last two weeks i've been feelin really fucked up, all my closest friends are in jail for the moment, and im used to that(friends beein in jail), but not all of them at the same time i mean wtf? i dont feel like hangin out with anyone right now, i havent spent as much time with my parents like im doing right now for probably 5-6 years..

well the only positive thing is that one of em only got 2 months left of hes three year sentence, thats gonna be nice..

if u got something ignorant to say just save it, i know its the dubcc but i dont feel to good about this shit for real, dont even feel like partying, training, studying, and i consider myself to be a strong guy mentally..ahh fuck it..anyine else feelin depressed lately?

TraceOneInfinite Flat Earther 96'

• Shot Caller
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Permanent Resident Flat Erth 1996 Pre-Sept. 13th
Re: last two weeks have been fucked up
« Reply #1 on: April 23, 2007, 01:04:48 PM »
Maybe you need to be reclusive for a while, just spend some time with yourself.  Always helps me to keep a journal and read back over it.  Get used to just hearing your own thoughts for a while.
My First Officially Schedule Rap Battle on Stage as an undercard to the undercard match

(btw, Earth 🌎 is not a spinning water ball)

QuietTruth

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Shoot 'em up bang bang, nigga die slow
« Reply #2 on: April 23, 2007, 01:06:34 PM »
I think I'm in the same book wit chu just on a different page. Though it's not my friends but my family. It seems like they always come and go at the same time and it's crazy. You have these people all comin' at chu and you don't know how long it'll last until they gone again. My stepfather just got out of jail, he went thru parole, half way houses, sober houses and was steady moving back in. November he left back to jail again. My uncle just went back a few days ago. My father is in and out all the time and at the moment he hiding out. So at any given time frame he'll be back on the bus.

Life is a cycle though nigga, it's a complete circle. You grow up with certain situations and when you think they over, they just coming around again. You think you a hit a certain age and shit stops but what you went thru as a child just comes allll around again.

It's like, for me everybody leaves at the same time. They all gone at the same time. After a while, like when you a kid, you get used to it. Ahh, this is my life. No worries. Shit happens, it happens. Basically all of us on this board is at that age 15 - 20. We at the age where it's the toughest. Shit you went thru before, you feel like you shouldn't have to go thru it again.

Right now I feel you. I'm goin' thru soo fuckin' much right now but this is how I see it. Shit happens for a reason. It's not goin' to happen unless there is a cause for it. I officially just let shit play out, just let it play out. When the time comes for something good, it'll come. God be playin' games, but you just gotta let him do his job.

I don't gots no father figure. I lost my mother figure. I had to become my own man. My own support system. My own strong cat. I ain't nuthin' to niggas, ain't nuthin' to teachers, ain't nuthin' to parents, ain't nuthin' to no one but fuck it. If you got friends and they mean alot to you, that's good. That's really what's up playa.

My advice: You just gotta stick it out my nigga. That's it. Hold ya head thru it all and BE your OWN support system. I know that's hard, but it's what you gotta do. Don't be mad. You can't be. There's no point in bein' mad at somebody or something. However this is what I learned, maybe we all gotta do thangs different but this is what I came to find out homie. Just go wit the thangs bein' handed to you. Shit is only happening for a reason.

Elevz

« Reply #3 on: April 23, 2007, 01:17:33 PM »
I don't gots no father figure. I lost my mother figure. I had to become my own man. My own support system. My own strong cat. I ain't nuthin' to niggas, ain't nuthin' to teachers, ain't nuthin' to parents, ain't nuthin' to no one but fuck it. If you got friends and they mean alot to you, that's good. That's really what's up playa.

That's a mad cool conclusion, as long as that doesn't mean you'll go out to act stupid. +1

Some real talk in this thread, but the concept is simple. What doesn't kill you will only make you stronger. Stand firm and let it strengthen you instead of being down. It's not worth it! Get yourself a plan, it's time for some action!

QuietTruth

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #4 on: April 23, 2007, 01:26:43 PM »
'What doesn't kill you will only make you stronger.'

Word up! I like that one. ;D That's true though. Everythang will make you stronger, which is prolly why, these type of thangs is bein' thrown at you. Only to show you that throughout all this, you can still smile, laugh, and be positive. Just don't let shit beat you up homie but take it.

And another thang 11z brought up was course don't act stupid. ;D. Don't be one of them niggas who always up front, always fighting, always talking sidewayz just play the background. Don't follow the same paths as what other cats around you did. In case you go down one of their paths, take a short cut thru and find another way my nigga.

You'll be straight my dude. 8)
« Last Edit: April 23, 2007, 01:28:49 PM by QuietTruth »

Soulful

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #5 on: April 23, 2007, 01:41:31 PM »
props to all yall, specially QuietTruth,what ure sayin makes alot of sense,thanks for takin your time to write that stuff homie..for u to be in that situation and still manage to be positive means ure a strong guy,
« Last Edit: April 23, 2007, 01:45:12 PM by Soulful »

QuietTruth

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #6 on: April 23, 2007, 01:49:54 PM »
^ You gon' do it too my nigga. 8)

I have madd respect for you, sticking it out wit a nigga in prsion. Alot of niggas turn they backs on people who fuck up. Good to see a man, not go and do that. 8)

I wish you the best my nigga.

Primo

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I just want to fit in!
« Reply #7 on: April 23, 2007, 02:03:09 PM »
i just got over 4 months of anxiety attacks all the time. It takes time.  Everybody has these types of periods.

Samoan Enforcer

« Reply #8 on: April 23, 2007, 07:41:21 PM »
Maybe you need to be reclusive for a while, just spend some time with yourself.  Always helps me to keep a journal and read back over it.  Get used to just hearing your own thoughts for a while.

you actually seem pretty stable too bryan

Chief

« Reply #9 on: April 23, 2007, 08:04:10 PM »
yeah i feel your pain, i got fam locked up too.

jeromechickenbone

« Reply #10 on: April 23, 2007, 09:49:37 PM »
The last year for me was def the toughest time I've ever been through.  I def had some serious depressed times an shit, but I just kept picking myself up and kept grindin.  When you're going through something like that, it seems like everything is crashing around you and you don't know what to do.  But I never let myself shut down, I kept pushing myself and I've really come through it quite well.  One thing I always told myself is that I could always be worse off than I am.  Regardless how upset I'd get, I just told myself "I could be worse off, I should switch my outlook and be grateful for what I have".   And that really helped.

But you're never gonna reach a time in your life when you're gonna be completely free of problems.  You just gotta understand that there's always gonna be problems, and you gotta deal with them and keep it movin.  And it's absolutely true that whatever doesn't kill you makes you stronger.  When you've been through some real shit and you come out alright, you'll know that you're tough and all the sudden that won't bother you as much. 

I don't know, I'm rambing.  But just keep grindin, tomorrows a brighter day. 

Chief

« Reply #11 on: April 26, 2007, 10:00:22 AM »
^i agree 100% up's and downs are normal man, everyone goes through them... best thing to do is realise you're in a down, and shit will turn into champagne again. just got to keep grindin, like you said.

Jip

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #12 on: April 26, 2007, 11:57:18 AM »
why are you pining so badly for people who are locked up

they're there for a reason, i think you need to get yourself some new friends

i read your part about no ignorant posters, but think about it for a second, are these really the types of people you need in your life?

QuietTruth

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #13 on: April 26, 2007, 12:03:31 PM »
^ Yeah but think about it too....depends what they in for, word?

NotoriousTDA

« Reply #14 on: April 26, 2007, 12:35:07 PM »
Just listen to the song "higher level" by Krs1