Author Topic: Russian ex-president Yeltsin dies  (Read 223 times)

King Tech Quadafi

• His Royal Highness
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • i think you betta recognize...
Russian ex-president Yeltsin dies
« on: April 23, 2007, 03:37:30 PM »
http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/europe/6584481.stm

on behalf of thousands of dead chechens...burn in hell u drunk
"One day Alice came to a fork in the road and saw a Cheshire cat in a tree. "Which road do I take?" she asked. "Where do you want to go?" was his response. "I don't know," Alice answered. "Then," said the cat, "it doesn't matter."

- Lewis Carroll

J @ M @ L

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: Russian ex-president Yeltsin dies
« Reply #1 on: April 23, 2007, 03:43:47 PM »
 :banana_trippin:
my throat hurts, its hard to swallow, and my body feels like i got a serious ass beating.

LOL @ this fudgepacker

Mac 10 †

• Hustler
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • You'll never ever win the big one ya monkey fucks!
« Reply #2 on: April 23, 2007, 03:48:27 PM »
on behalf of thousands of dead chechens...burn in hell u drunk

B.I.H. Boris
NO MORE WAR

Don Rizzle

• Capo Di Tutti Capi
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #3 on: April 23, 2007, 04:03:25 PM »
wasn't it putin who retook chechnia??

iraq would just get annexed by iran

That would be a great solution.  If Iran and the majority of Iraqi's are pleased with it, then why shouldn't they do it?

Don Rizzle

• Capo Di Tutti Capi
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #4 on: April 23, 2007, 04:06:31 PM »
RIP this was the man who ended the nuclear stand off and should be praised for that

iraq would just get annexed by iran

That would be a great solution.  If Iran and the majority of Iraqi's are pleased with it, then why shouldn't they do it?

King Tech Quadafi

• His Royal Highness
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • i think you betta recognize...
« Reply #5 on: April 23, 2007, 04:45:04 PM »
RIP this was the man who ended the nuclear stand off and should be praised for that

man ure talkin about krushchev foo!

and yes putin retook it, but yeltsin launched the first war
"One day Alice came to a fork in the road and saw a Cheshire cat in a tree. "Which road do I take?" she asked. "Where do you want to go?" was his response. "I don't know," Alice answered. "Then," said the cat, "it doesn't matter."

- Lewis Carroll

Tha Psycho Hustla

« Reply #6 on: April 24, 2007, 02:25:39 AM »
^^ and he (yeltsin) was sending 16-19 yrs. old boys to war who later got tortured, murdered, beheaded, body cut-off by muslim savages.
*umm..i could leave out the word muslim.savage=muslim.

Narrator

« Reply #7 on: April 24, 2007, 02:32:21 AM »
^^ and he (yeltsin) was sending 16-19 yrs. old boys to war who later got tortured, murdered, beheaded, body cut-off by muslim savages.

Cracker, did I tell you could say that?  And better yet, did I tell you could come on here anymore?  No.  There are no Islamophobes allowed in hip-hop, and you're going to die a horrible death when the revolution starts, anyway.  You're also a piece of trailer-trash scum.  You = retarded redneck cracker.

Oh, yeah, and fuck the Russian Army.

AndrE16686

« Reply #8 on: April 24, 2007, 04:47:32 AM »
Gorbachev>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Yeltsin.

Tha Psycho Hustla

« Reply #9 on: April 24, 2007, 11:07:15 AM »
revolution
?what revolution?

Tha Psycho Hustla

« Reply #10 on: April 24, 2007, 11:09:44 AM »

Cracker, did I tell you could say that?did I tell you could come on here anymore?  No.  and you're going to die a horrible death when the revolution starts, anyway. 

since when do i need to ask you when to come here?you fuckin racist bastard.
what revolution?what you gonna do? ::) 8)

J @ M @ L

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #11 on: April 24, 2007, 12:02:11 PM »

so if pussy ass Russian soldiers are ordered to enter Chechnya and kill innocent people, and Chechen combatants end up killing those fuckers to defend their people and their land, the Chechens are the savages? LOL... every one of those Russian faggots deserved to die, just like the motherfuckers did for invading Afghanistan. And people in the West (pasty crackers like yourself) have no room to call anyone savage without categorizing themselves in the same way.
my throat hurts, its hard to swallow, and my body feels like i got a serious ass beating.

LOL @ this fudgepacker

*Z* - The Queen of Dubcc

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • "u gotta give respect to get respect"
« Reply #12 on: April 24, 2007, 12:24:31 PM »
the interesting point is that so many russians perceive chechens as animals or somthin...this is insane!!!
when my russian grandparents were at my place we were having very long and loud discussions about chechnya and nationalism overall. i was going nuts about how brainwahsed they were... of course i understand their background and that they are so used to this authority-system which plays a major role in the russian pseudo-democracy nowadays, but i was really trying to convince them that their views are completely irrational, my grandma even agreed with me on many issues, but after one day she went back to her previous shit-talk.
russian culture currupts the people! and conquest produces racism among the conquerors!(see also israel palestine)
« Last Edit: April 24, 2007, 12:30:32 PM by *Z* »
"I grew up on the chill-side, the no-big-deal-side, staying alive was no problem"
[J-Live]

Narrator

« Reply #13 on: April 24, 2007, 01:01:08 PM »

Cracker, did I tell you could say that?did I tell you could come on here anymore?  No.  and you're going to die a horrible death when the revolution starts, anyway. 

since when do i need to ask you when to come here?you fuckin racist bastard.
what revolution?what you gonna do? ::) 8)

LOL at you criticizing me for being a racist when you're an Islamophobic asshole.

The revolution, of course, will be the reclaiming of the Earth for the Original Man, in which you will die and burn in hell for eternity.

1on1

• 'G'
« Reply #14 on: May 05, 2007, 12:08:52 PM »
The Russian Army does'nt have 16 year olds, all men are recruted begining at age 18.