Author Topic: young buck ft C-bo - "Teach_em_Bout_Playin"...........bo dissin game  (Read 1147 times)

overseadog

• Lil Geezy
Re: young buck ft C-bo - "Teach_em_Bout_Playin"...........bo dissin game
« Reply #15 on: April 23, 2007, 08:39:42 PM »
THIS SONG SHOULD BE CALLED " TEACH  EM BOUT SUCKING " so keep on sucking dicks C-HOE.......and y'all can hate on GAME BUT THIS NIGGA GOT WAY MORE GAME THAN BUCK,C-HOE,BANKS,TONY YAHOE AKA THE KID SLAPPER, AND THE WHOLE G-UNOT camp
NOW  CHUUUUUCHHHHH   8)

King Tech Quadafi

• His Royal Highness
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • i think you betta recognize...
« Reply #16 on: April 23, 2007, 09:03:02 PM »
what did c bo say?
"One day Alice came to a fork in the road and saw a Cheshire cat in a tree. "Which road do I take?" she asked. "Where do you want to go?" was his response. "I don't know," Alice answered. "Then," said the cat, "it doesn't matter."

- Lewis Carroll

Low Key

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #17 on: April 23, 2007, 09:03:15 PM »
I like how people just jump to conclusions without hearing everything. Classic dubcc.

Yuk and Game had their beef the same time the Thug Lordz album was coming out. Best believe C-Bo was right in the middle of that shit. Bo stayed out of it because Game was still G-Unit at the time, and even BEFORE Buck signed with G-Unit, Bo and Buck were cool. But NOOOOOO, it's never Game's fault when a beef blows up between him and another rapper. ::) Didn't Game get kicked the fuck out of G-Unit because he started beef with 50? I think so.

Don't get me wrong, G-Unit is terrible (Buck aside), but yall catching WAY too many feelings over this shit without hearing both sides of the story. Bo has been holding it down on the west since the early 90s while Game was posing for magazines and going on corny ass game shows.

Tha Crip

« Reply #18 on: April 23, 2007, 09:12:45 PM »
LOL no shit...sum of these guys on this forum are on games dick too much..like hes the best rapper who ever lived and doesnt deserve to ever be talked bad about... so much that im sure if a legend like dre said something bad bout game all them would immediately start badmouthing dre (thats how bad its gotten with all the game lovers)
"I F**k Wit Feds Magazine"

Low Key

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #19 on: April 23, 2007, 09:16:26 PM »
what did c bo say?

(C-Bo talking)
Fuck these niggas cuz
Let me ride on em

(Verse)
Buck say fuck it so fuck em
Load the Ks up, lift them tres up
These niggas is pussies, virgins, they ain't been fucked before
Hundred rounds in a mag, they ain't been bucked before
Big fish in the water, Jaws, I slaughter ya man
Till the click on my auto is jammed
So "Butterfly", keep your nine cocked
Cause I can do time slots
Did mine like Tookie(?), smiling when mines pop
And yeah I heard about the streets you stompin'
Ain't nothing like the Garden or the streets of Compton
Yeah he's a fruitcake
Think he can take ten shots like 50 and come out with a toothache
And I got the scoop from the (?)
Said ya had the swoosh sign in your head last time you was in the hood
Now you wanna front like you really stomping in Bompton
Keep talkin, we gonna take you to Compton

overseadog

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #20 on: April 23, 2007, 09:25:17 PM »
MAN THIS NIGGA IS GARBAGE SINCE HE TURNED HIS BACK ON YOUKMOUTH.....
and Y'ALL TALKING ON DICKRIDING SO WHO DICKRIDES WHO MOTHERFUCKERS???
BUCK DICKRIDES 50'S DICK (50 was ready to kick him out until the nigga bowed down) AND C-HOE IS DICKRIDING BUCK NOW COME ON !!!!
IT SEEMS LIKE SOME G-UNOT GROUPIES ARE IN HERE WTF.......LOL

GangstaBoogy

« Reply #21 on: April 23, 2007, 09:30:20 PM »
Lol in 04 he was calling 50 a bitch and G-Unit snitches, now he's signd to Young Buck and dissin Game. West Coast artist are the most unloyal artist period.

What are you tools talking about? Game disses a lot of people, it's his whole persona, dissing people. He's a disgrace to the west coast and music in general.

You're ignorant.
"House shoes & coffee: I know the paper gone come"

overseadog

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #22 on: April 23, 2007, 09:33:53 PM »
yeah I remember him calling'em snitches and now I guess he became a snitch too......LOL

The King

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #23 on: April 23, 2007, 09:36:04 PM »
Lol in 04 he was calling 50 a bitch and G-Unit snitches, now he's signd to Young Buck and dissin Game. West Coast artist are the most unloyal artist period.

What are you tools talking about? Game disses a lot of people, it's his whole persona, dissing people. He's a disgrace to the west coast and music in general.

You're ignorant.

Thanks for your also ignorant post. Informative as always. Please stop dick riding Game. Game disses a lot more artists then Buck or C-Bo ever did. Do your homework junior.

Low Key

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #24 on: April 23, 2007, 09:45:02 PM »
MAN THIS NIGGA IS GARBAGE SINCE HE TURNED HIS BACK ON YOUKMOUTH.....
and Y'ALL TALKING ON DICKRIDING SO WHO DICKRIDES WHO MOTHERFUCKERS???
BUCK DICKRIDES 50'S DICK (50 was ready to kick him out until the nigga bowed down) AND C-HOE IS DICKRIDING BUCK NOW COME ON !!!!
IT SEEMS LIKE SOME G-UNOT GROUPIES ARE IN HERE WTF.......LOL

Bo and Yuk are still cool. IN FACT, Bo was on Yuk's lastest mixtape which was released a month ago. Besides they are solo artists with their own careers to worry about. Bo and Yuk never did anything together until after 2000 anyways.

The Game dickriding is very apparent on this board. When Yuk and Game had beef, everyone was saying how Yuk was weak, he wasn't a real gangsta, this and that. Now after everything is cool, muthafuckas act like Yuk is the greatest. Why? Because there is no beef anymore? How does that change an artists from being weak? THAT is why people comment on the Game dickriding.

So in light of that, you really should wait until an interview or an article drops before you talk that dumb shit.

Bo never dropped any names or innuendos implying that he would even be referring to G-Unit in any of his raps. EVER. There have been a couple songs where Yuk goes at G-Unit and Bo happens to be on it, but that doesn't mean Bo was dissing them too. And considering I have pretty much every Bo/Yuk/Thug Lordz album, I'd like to think I know what I'm talking about.

overseadog

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #25 on: April 23, 2007, 09:47:48 PM »
THA BIG DIFFERENCE BETWEEN GAME AND BUCK IS THEY WENT TREW THE SAME SITUATION WITH 50 BUT GAME DIDN'T BOW DOWN AS BUCK DID (AND THAT'S WHEN BUCK LOST MY LOVE CUZ I THOUGHT HE WAS A REAL NIGGA) GAME SPOKE HIS MIND AND IS HIS OWN MAN AND THAT IS WHAT A MAN IS SUPOSED TO DO.......
SO IN THIS CASE 4 ME GAME IS THE MAN AND BUCK IS JUST A BIIIIITCH AND PLEASE TELL ME AT FIRST IT WAS A GAME/50 BEEF THEN A GAME/G-UNIT BEEF AND THEN U HAVE NIGGAZ LIKE C-BO JUMPING IN IT SO WTF DOES THIS C-HOE WANT???? THE ANSWER IS SIMPLE HE DO THIS 4 THE MONEY SO THIS NIGGA IS SOLD OUT AFTER A LONG CAREER OF BEEING A BOSS HE HAS (IN MY EYES) STEPPED DOWN/BACK AND PLEASE TELL ME WHEN THIS NIGGA GONNA DROP AN ALBUM?????  THE ANSWER IS WHO CARES?????  NOBODY AND I JUST WISH HIM TO FLOP LIKE THE WHOLE G-UNOT CAMP POINT BLANK !!!
NOW  CHUUUUUUUUCCHHHHHHHH !!!     8)

overseadog

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #26 on: April 23, 2007, 09:51:48 PM »
U CAN'T SAY THIS CUZ WHEN GAME AND YOUK WERE GOING AT EACH OTHER I NEVER EVER SAID THAT YOUK WAS KIND OF WACK BUT 4 ME HE WON THE BATTLE ON WAX SO BETTER LEARN WHAT TO SAY !!
NOW CHUUUUUUCCHHHHH  8)

Low Key

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #27 on: April 23, 2007, 10:01:59 PM »
THA BIG DIFFERENCE BETWEEN GAME AND BUCK IS THEY WENT TREW THE SAME SITUATION WITH 50 BUT GAME DIDN'T BOW DOWN AS BUCK DID (AND THAT'S WHEN BUCK LOST MY LOVE CUZ I THOUGHT HE WAS A REAL NIGGA) GAME SPOKE HIS MIND AND IS HIS OWN MAN AND THAT IS WHAT A MAN IS SUPOSED TO DO.......
SO IN THIS CASE 4 ME GAME IS THE MAN AND BUCK IS JUST A BIIIIITCH AND PLEASE TELL ME AT FIRST IT WAS A GAME/50 BEEF THEN A GAME/G-UNIT BEEF AND THEN U HAVE NIGGAZ LIKE C-BO JUMPING IN IT SO WTF DOES THIS C-HOE WANT???? THE ANSWER IS SIMPLE HE DO THIS 4 THE MONEY SO THIS NIGGA IS SOLD OUT AFTER A LONG CAREER OF BEEING A BOSS HE HAS (IN MY EYES) STEPPED DOWN/BACK AND PLEASE TELL ME WHEN THIS NIGGA GONNA DROP AN ALBUM?????  THE ANSWER IS WHO CARES?????  NOBODY AND I JUST WISH HIM TO FLOP LIKE THE WHOLE G-UNOT CAMP POINT BLANK !!!
NOW  CHUUUUUUUUCCHHHHHHHH !!!     8)

Buck is his own boss in the respect that he has his own label. But he is signed to G-Unit as a solo artist and his boss is 50 Cent. It's like if you went to your job and told your boss you don't like the way shit is being run and if you were in charge, things would be so much better. You know you'd get canned. That's what happened to Game. He told his boss to go fuck himself, so he got the boot.

And in all honest, not that I'm condoning it, but all the rappers today talk about money, cars, big houses, etc. What do you think they rap for? The love of music? Hell naw. Do you go to your job because you love it or because you want to get paid?

U CAN'T SAY THIS CUZ WHEN GAME AND YOUK WERE GOING AT EACH OTHER I NEVER EVER SAID THAT YOUK WAS KIND OF WACK BUT 4 ME HE WON THE BATTLE ON WAX SO BETTER LEARN WHAT TO SAY !!
NOW CHUUUUUUCCHHHHH  8)

I wasn't necessarily referring to you as to who said what. I was just stating that many people on this message board were talking shit about Yuk, then after the beef, they hyped him up like nothing happened at all.

UKnowWhatItIs: welcome to my traps....game over

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #28 on: April 23, 2007, 10:38:38 PM »

Bo never dropped any names or innuendos implying that he would even be referring to G-Unit in any of his raps. EVER. There have been a couple songs where Yuk goes at G-Unit and Bo happens to be on it, but that doesn't mean Bo was dissing them too. And considering I have pretty much every Bo/Yuk/Thug Lordz album, I'd like to think I know what I'm talking about.
He didn't???Why don't you check out Yuk's album Godzilla, track 12 titled "Thug Lordz" & tell me he doesn't mention or diss 50.

Northwest Ryda

• 'G'
« Reply #29 on: April 23, 2007, 10:50:14 PM »
its just pathetic that these westcoast artists first diss 50 n g-unit and then sign with them coz buck n 50 r obsessed wit hthe west and want to be from it.... its true G-UNIT CRIPS hahaha... buck always sayin CUZ now.... its weak...