Author Topic: Snoop Doggs next LP will have no guest apperances  (Read 1462 times)

Blu Lacez

Re: Snoop Doggs next LP will have no guest apperances
« Reply #15 on: April 25, 2007, 07:19:58 AM »
--Well Thats a great Idea!!!

Lets see how he can make this work!!
Im sure along the lines, he gon have alot of folks talkin to him, to include at least three collabo tracks!!

but shuld be good!!!

lookin forward To it!!

Gotta hand it to snoop, he seems to be makin a mark each time, he rops an album!!

am sure, Pharrell, terreace Martin,SoopaFly, Battlecat, Am Not sure about Daz or Warren G, Perhaps Dre.would all lend a hand to Assist Snoop acomplish this!!

-As am writing,  i'm actually waiting to see this materialize!

Blu 8)

Conan

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • "Holler at your Uncle Snoopy..."
« Reply #16 on: April 25, 2007, 07:28:03 AM »
Really looking forward to this if it pans out like Snoop suggests it will. Going to catch a bit of flak for saying this, too, but I almost hope that Pharell is producing the entire album. I greatly respected Snoop on "R&G" for doing something that many artists fear: experimenting with their sound. I'd rather commend Snoop for trying something different (eg: working primarily with Pharell) then post on here come this new album's release date complaining about him doing the same ol' thing.

Besides, I've been listening to the latest Clipse album a lot recently and that to me is some of the most experimental production in Hip-Hop right now. That accordian on "Mama, I'm So Sorry" is like nothing I've heard from The Neptunes in the past. It's shameful how much that album was overlooked.

Bottom line: I want to see Snoop expand his horizons, and I think Pharell could be the collaborator to do that. Supposing the chemistry is right between them this time around, I think they can come with something special.
"Shit ain't all peaches and cream, and I ain't Sara Lee, bitch!" - Lloyd Banks

"I'm Morpheus in this Hip-Hop Matrix, exposing fake shit." - Common

"With consecutive platinum hits, I up my status. Ain't no more Calvin Broadus!" - Snoop

"Look at all these conscious rappers - guess who influenced them?" - KRS One

MontrealCity's Most

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #17 on: April 25, 2007, 07:31:57 AM »
Pharrell...

I want Snoop and Dre. I thought that fool returned to his original formula, that old gangsta shiiit.

Don Mega

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Doggpound just for the fuck of it
« Reply #18 on: April 25, 2007, 07:32:09 AM »
Haha, this will never happen. As soon as Snoop see's the opportunity of earning mo' money by featuring some "at this moment" hot artist, he will do it.

But i hope he proves me wrong.

.:Hercy Buggz:.

• The Soul Brotha
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Time For Sumthin New
« Reply #19 on: April 25, 2007, 07:49:47 AM »
This COULD be good....but atleast he knows that he might not sell!! and fuck a Snoop & Dre collabo,  Lock him in the studio with Primo and I'll be happy

Conan

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • "Holler at your Uncle Snoopy..."
« Reply #20 on: April 25, 2007, 07:52:44 AM »
This COULD be good....but atleast he knows that he might not sell!! and fuck a Snoop & Dre collabo,  Lock him in the studio with Primo and I'll be happy

Pharell and Primo...that's what's up! I wish both of those dudes would score an entire Snoop album, but I'll settle if they both supply some beats for this next one.
"Shit ain't all peaches and cream, and I ain't Sara Lee, bitch!" - Lloyd Banks

"I'm Morpheus in this Hip-Hop Matrix, exposing fake shit." - Common

"With consecutive platinum hits, I up my status. Ain't no more Calvin Broadus!" - Snoop

"Look at all these conscious rappers - guess who influenced them?" - KRS One

CaliKorleone

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #21 on: April 25, 2007, 08:05:28 AM »
Good idea.  But he has to have Nate Dogg on at least one track.  The whole album should be limited to two or three producers.
Welcome to the land of the killas, gangsta, hustlas, playas
Westcoast, The real life San Andreas
The real niggaz, jack suckas, fuck the haters
We got bitches, chronic, Lakers, Raiders

F-cisco

« Reply #22 on: April 25, 2007, 08:08:25 AM »
Sounds too good to be true. ::)

UKnowWhatItIs: welcome to my traps....game over

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #23 on: April 25, 2007, 08:14:29 AM »
Am I the only one here that doesn't like the sound of this???Anyways this ain't gonna happen, Im 99% sure he's gonna get atleast 1 guest appearence there.

LOL he can't even go platinum with features from dr.dre,akon,r.kelly and 5 singles/videos

snoop's next album = flop

8)

You are a bitch !!!
You are a big hater !!! the last 4post i read of u is hatin ! fucc u !!
Like it or not, this guy is telling the truth.

Lunatic

« Reply #24 on: April 25, 2007, 08:59:47 AM »
i don't believe he'll follow through with it
Co-Director of Site Content For Raptalk.Net
Staff Writer For WordOfSouth.Com
Staff Writer For Illuminati2G.Net
Staff Writer For SoPrupRadio.com

wcsoldier

« Reply #25 on: April 25, 2007, 09:14:32 AM »
People are obsessed with sales like they were making paper of it..  :-X well I like the idea, all albums should have 2, 3 guests , not more.. Snoop and Dre should reunite and make the whole thing together.. I miss these days when artists had chemistry and make dope music and don't care about anything else..

Blu Lacez

« Reply #26 on: April 25, 2007, 09:20:41 AM »
People are obsessed with sales like they were making paper of it..  :-X well I like the idea, all albums should have 2, 3 guests , not more.. Snoop and Dre should reunite and make the whole thing together.. I miss these days when artists had chemistry and make dope music and don't care about anything else..

^^
    So true!!
i gues folks especailly some on here are so concerned with an Artis selling or atleats going Plat, if the artist does not go Plat, then they consider it a flop..i guess to each his/her own..

Blu!

LyRiCaL_G

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I love YaBB 1 Gold!
« Reply #27 on: April 25, 2007, 09:22:40 AM »
it is a great idea, snoop doing all the verses and hooks BUT even if snoop wanted to do this, i dont believe he would be allowed, he has too many connections, knows too many cats, people will be beggin him to jump on the album, marketing execs know that a big superstar feature will help sales, snoop doing an album all byhimself would be going so against the grain for a rapper like himself, it is too crazy to believe right now

about the snoop pharell....i have no problem with that, snoop never dissapoints on them and snoop needs people who are good at there job to bring the best out of him, the dre's/neptunes and shit....not a daz/warren g beat...face it those niggaz aint shit no mo

i would like to see dre and pharell do the whole album

pz

wcsoldier

« Reply #28 on: April 25, 2007, 09:27:04 AM »

^^
    So true!!
i gues folks especailly some on here are so concerned with an Artis selling or atleats going Plat, if the artist does not go Plat, then they consider it a flop..i guess to each his/her own..

Blu!
yeah.. the only situation I care about album sales is when a new talented artist drops an album.. I mean in order to keep making music with people he wants to and keep releasing albums, he has to be successfull.. but for a household name like Snoop, it makes no sense.. he would be able to release albums for decades regardless his sales

T-Dogg

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #29 on: April 25, 2007, 09:30:35 AM »
As long as he gets top notch production on it ( be it one dude or many), this souns like a really good idea. The best case would be that he did the whole album with just one producer or production team too, in my humble opinion. (For example Fred Wreck or Battlecat or Dre or Warren G or so and so... but not Pharell. He came with it on Tha Blue Carpet Treatment, but I don't have faith in him to deliver a whole album for Snoop.)