Author Topic: I want to get away from politics a sec.. and talk about life issue's, "mistakes"  (Read 201 times)

TraceOneInfinite Flat Earther 96'

• Shot Caller
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Permanent Resident Flat Erth 1996 Pre-Sept. 13th
I finally came to the realization that I had been waiting for.. for the last 3 months.  My mind had been ruminating (as KRS-1 says) on something for the last 3 months, and I finally came across the realization I had been waiting for.  Finally.  After so much intense study and contemplation, but finally I have come to it.  I thank Allah that it has finally came because the last 3 months have been very uncomfortable. 

Basically, what happened is a few things had happened in my life (about 3 to be exact) that I had considered big mistakes.  And I was feeling a great deal of regret, and for the last 3 months I was trying to figure out how to go on in my life and not make such mistakes again. 

Then I finally realized, that if your not making mistakes, that means your not living, and not doing anything.  For example, the last 3 months, I've been keeping to myself a lot more, and I haven't made any more major life moves.  So therefore, I could look back and say, well, at the last 3 months I didn't make any mistakes.  WELL YEAH.. that's because I DIDN'T DO ANYTHING!

So what I'm trying to say is, that to live is to make mistakes.  And I was thinking about someone I look up to, and how he doesn't make mistakes.  And then I realize, that he doesn't really do much of anything.  He's went to the same job for like 6 years straight.  He's never married anyone.  He's just been going to school, and then he started working for someone.  Not that any of that is bad, or that I don't still look up to him.  But it's not fair to compare him to someone that, let's say for example, started their own business, got married, moved, took on a new job, went out and tried something new, learned something new... so on and so forth.

So maybe I could live my whole life and not do hardly anything and then I could say I wasn't making mistakes.  But what good is that?  Is that really worth it?  No.  So... to live is to make mistakes.

To take it a step further.  Life isn't really about choosing the right road so you don't make any mistakes.  Because a road like that doesn't exist in this life.  It's really about choosing the best mistakes to make. 

Just some "ruminations".

« Last Edit: May 19, 2007, 12:39:32 AM by Shakur Abdul-Latif's Definition Of Hip-Hop..by -Infinite- »
Givin' respect to 2pac September 7th-13th The Day Hip-Hop Died

(btw, Earth 🌎 is not a spinning water ball)

Jip

• Muthafuckin' Don!
or maybe

u just suck at making life decisions if they always turn out to be mistakes

Facez

• 'G'
Didnt KRS-one also say this "Be God, stop worshipping god. Be God. If your religion is Islam, eliminate the distance, stop worshipping Allah. and be Allah. If your religion is Judaism, stop studying the 5 books of Moses. Be the law. Be Moses. If you are Christian, stop worshipping Jesus Christ and calling his name out. Be Jesus Christ. Be Buddha. Be Krishna"?

Narrator

Brian made a mistake when he became a Muslim and started worshipping Allah.  The real Allah does not like him because he is white, and wishes a death sentence upon him (which, of course, I will carry out).

Fuck Your Existence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
wow,a decent post that you didnt fuck up with all that ridiculous religious propaganda...+1

AndrE16686

Didnt KRS-one also say this "Be God, stop worshipping god. Be God. If your religion is Islam, eliminate the distance, stop worshipping Allah. and be Allah. If your religion is Judaism, stop studying the 5 books of Moses. Be the law. Be Moses. If you are Christian, stop worshipping Jesus Christ and calling his name out. Be Jesus Christ. Be Buddha. Be Krishna"?

Word.

Facez

• 'G'
^^^^^^
Im not promoting that statement that Krs made about stop worshiping Jesus and calling his name out, i dont agree with that cuz i am a Chrisitan. i was just pointing out that Shakur (who is muslim) got his influence from krs-one but krs-one was the the same guy who made the statement that i posted above "stop worshiping Allah". ironic?
« Last Edit: May 20, 2007, 06:30:52 AM by Facez »

Primo

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I just want to fit in!

Word.

Good quote. I agree.

TraceOneInfinite Flat Earther 96'

• Shot Caller
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Permanent Resident Flat Erth 1996 Pre-Sept. 13th

He definitely doesn't share my views exactly, but I still have great respect for him as being broadly intelligent and in many ways he is a spiritual giant.  He is also the spiritual and intillectual ambassador and teacher of the hip-hop nation.
Givin' respect to 2pac September 7th-13th The Day Hip-Hop Died

(btw, Earth 🌎 is not a spinning water ball)

Narrator

He definitely doesn't share my views exactly, but I still have great respect for him as being broadly intelligent and in many ways he is a spiritual giant.  He is also the spiritual and intillectual ambassador and teacher of the hip-hop nation.

Exactly, and he's smarter than you, and he knows better than you.  What you don't understand is that the real Allah, aside from hating the Yakub Crew, also wants us all to realize our own divinity, not to be "submissive".  If you are submissive to anything but yourself, you are still a slave, and thus part of the 85%.  It is only when you free yourself from the mental slavery of religion that you become part of the 5%.

Sadly, that will never happen to you because you are too weak to confront your past, and that is why when you die, you will do so with great regret.  Oh, yeah, and Allah also wants me to kill you cause you're white, so when you die, the last thing you'll see will be a GOD toting an AK-47 (like the one in my profile).