Author Topic: they found a new planete to live !  (Read 1706 times)

Elevz

Re: they found a new planete to live !
« Reply #30 on: April 28, 2007, 10:47:47 AM »
^^ LOL ;D

Chief

« Reply #31 on: April 29, 2007, 07:03:03 AM »
it would take 20.5 years to get there at the speed of light, wich is 300 000 kilometres per hour. Einstein said that the time was something you could deformate. If you go faster than light every thing will probably desintegrate. The only particle that can go that speed is photon. Atoms can't. The only way we would be able to get there is by teleportation. They can't see what's livin there. Only presume what are the compnants of its atmosphere with a spectrometer. You can't see a planet with a telescope, they found it by calculating the attraction those planets have on their stars,.
You are wrong. Read up on very recent independant studies from reputable scientists on zero point energy. It is actually very exciting right now in the field of physics because they cant even write books on the subject because it is advancing ten-fold by the time the book is released. This is why they keep releasing studies and papers. It is possible to travel several times the speed of light without a vast amount of energy.

links

big mat

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • it aint my baby, bitch!
« Reply #32 on: April 29, 2007, 03:19:11 PM »
it would take 20.5 years to get there at the speed of light, wich is 300 000 kilometres per hour. Einstein said that the time was something you could deformate. If you go faster than light every thing will probably desintegrate. The only particle that can go that speed is photon. Atoms can't. The only way we would be able to get there is by teleportation. They can't see what's livin there. Only presume what are the compnants of its atmosphere with a spectrometer. You can't see a planet with a telescope, they found it by calculating the attraction those planets have on their stars,.
You are wrong. Read up on very recent independant studies from reputable scientists on zero point energy. It is actually very exciting right now in the field of physics because they cant even write books on the subject because it is advancing ten-fold by the time the book is released. This is why they keep releasing studies and papers. It is possible to travel several times the speed of light without a vast amount of energy.

links

his source is star treck

Primo

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I just want to fit in!
« Reply #33 on: April 29, 2007, 05:19:04 PM »
There are thousands of studies online on the subject. Look for yourself.

Chief

« Reply #34 on: April 30, 2007, 03:25:23 AM »
^i have a better idea... links.

Trauma-san

« Reply #35 on: April 30, 2007, 08:34:52 PM »
It's true.  Over the next few centuries humans will be able to harness all kinds of energies and it will enable space exploration on a level never dreamed of.   Nearly everything you've heard as fantasies can be realized, logically.... even things like invisibility, flight, teleportation, telekinesis, time travel etc. are all logically possible.  The real world is largely hidden from us, we look at things and don't really see everything that is there, we don't see the energy that manipulates everything around us, or the atoms that constitute everything for instance.  A good example is the computer, if you showed somebody a computer in the 20's they'd be blown the fuck away but yet we've got them everywhere.  I call it my Taj Mahal example.  I have a wireless laptop, and if I want, I can connect to the internet and pull up a high quality photo of the Taj Mahal or something on it, out of thin fucking air, even though I've never been to the Taj Mahal.   On a small level, that's magical, somebody from a few decades ago would call that impossible and if a magician was able to do that in the 50's he'd be heralded as a genius.  Even something as simple as a fax machine is quite an extraordinary invention that's only been around a few decades, imagine a machine where you can take a picture in America and send it over a telephone line only to have the picture come out of the machine 13,000 miles away, instantaneously.   That's fucking impossible at first glance.  The next 50  years will bring many, many more discoveries and inventions that we today think are impossible (I.E. time travel, teleportation, etc.) because when we think of these things, we don't see them as what they truly are, only as something magical and mysterious.  When you start breaking down what exactly constitutes the passage of time, and how light plays into that, etc. you can eventually figure out how to travel through time.  A photograph for instance is a physical representation of one moment of stopped time, yet it's apparent that time cannot be stopped and by it's very nature is constantly changing... Yet we have photographs of moments of stopped moments of time.  I'm not saying I can travel through time of course, I'm just saying that scientists one day will be able to do all of that and more.     

Chief

« Reply #36 on: May 01, 2007, 05:14:50 AM »
^meh, whats interesting is the ideas they will have when they do all that shit... i mean whats next? will that be it?

first we discovered farming, then the industrial revolution/electricity, the next step up is another energy revolution personally i think it's cold fusion...

K.Dub

• Magic
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #37 on: May 01, 2007, 08:00:12 AM »
a place to put white people... SWEET... LOL

130 million light years away....yet somehow you Mexicans would still find a way to sneak into our planet.

Don't care who said it, that's funny as fuck

kemizt

GunMaster G-9

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • click the ''Give Props'' link above
« Reply #38 on: May 09, 2007, 04:38:15 PM »
i think the world should really stop fucking around... let america or someone take over the middle east and stop all pointless wars and weapons.... concentrate on science and making an advance in human history. i think if some nerds in a lab have enough funding... who knows what kinda shit they could come up with. I want to be alive when teleporting and she is around... i dont pay my fuckin taxes just for footpaths and roads... i wanna teleport damit. i want to leave my house 1 second before work. never be late. shit i want to be on the other side of the universe too.  8)

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Feel the Power of the Darkside
« Reply #39 on: May 09, 2007, 04:44:48 PM »

130 million light years away....yet somehow you Mexicans would still find a way to sneak into our planet.

wasn't half the U.S. Mexico anyways. We don't cross the ocean to get to Europe, what makes you think we'll cross the galaxy.

Primo

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I just want to fit in!
« Reply #40 on: May 09, 2007, 08:25:42 PM »
Do a search on zero point energy.

Elevz

« Reply #41 on: May 10, 2007, 08:28:28 AM »
i think the world should really stop fucking around... let america or someone take over the middle east and stop all pointless wars and weapons.... concentrate on science and making an advance in human history. i think if some nerds in a lab have enough funding... who knows what kinda shit they could come up with.

Do you even realise what you just said? ???

I want to be alive when teleporting and she is around... i dont pay my fuckin taxes just for footpaths and roads... i wanna teleport damit. i want to leave my house 1 second before work. never be late. shit i want to be on the other side of the universe too.  8)

Excellent thinking - nothing else to be added here.

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #42 on: May 10, 2007, 08:57:13 AM »
^LMFAO
Cause I don't care where I belong no more
What we share or not I will ignore
And I won't waste my time fitting in
Cause I don't think contrast is a sin
No, it's not a sin

Mr. O

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #43 on: May 12, 2007, 08:56:52 AM »

actually, it's 130 million light years away. So if you want to get there, if you travel at the speed of light it will take 130 million years. Good luck getting there.
LOL..
[flash=200,200<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/AlIxU8SiFZU?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/AlIxU8SiFZU?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>[/flash]

MontrealCity's Most

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #44 on: May 15, 2007, 10:30:51 AM »

actually, it's 130 million light years away. So if you want to get there, if you travel at the speed of light it will take 130 million years. Good luck getting there.

fuck that im too lazy