Author Topic: 2pac The Sessions 2cd?????  (Read 1670 times)

-{Angel Of Death}-

• 'G'
Re: 2pac The Sessions 2cd?????
« Reply #45 on: April 28, 2007, 08:24:28 PM »
^

Bah, how bout you figure out how to use the quote function properly- then get your panties out of a bunch.

acgrundy

« Reply #46 on: April 28, 2007, 09:02:15 PM »

shutup you dumbass.

and yet your the jack off who asked me if id leak it for you...lol...broke ass clown...i paid 130 cause i can. if im a dumb ass cause im paid...shit i hope im a dumbass for life then.
[/quote]

LMMFAO!  Wow, the world is full of fucking idiots!  LOL @ you thinking you are paid because you have $130 hahaha.  Its all relative man, pull your head out of your ass.  $130 ain't shit as far as money goes, but its a stupid decision to buy a cd for $130.  Thats the equilvalent of saying that you ballin cause you just bought a $10 candy bar.  Fool, you ain't ballin, you are stupid.  When you got multiple properties, businesses, assets that make you money, when you makin money when you sleep, thats when your paid, not when you spend $130 on a cd.  What a fuckin dumbass.  You just spent $130 on something, that I"m gonna get for free.  So really if I wanna go to your terms, I'm paid, cause I'm gonna have the same thing you got, plus an extra $130 in my wallet.

Anyone who buys any of these releases is a straight up idiot.

cantcnOrBMe

« Reply #47 on: April 28, 2007, 11:09:25 PM »
lol...well, u can look at it how u want to...all im sayin is, if theres somethin i want, and i can afford it, more than likely ill buy it. Main reason i paid that much, is, because i was told there were only a few being pressed, and i figured, anyone who is payin a buck thrity, prolly aint gonna leak it...and as for u sayin ull get it for free and keep you 130...u should pay stephy her 100 baller......    "They call me Tanner and I'm your Daddy

I owe Steph $100, its a good thing she is too much of a pussy to collect on it"

lol

acgrundy

« Reply #48 on: April 29, 2007, 12:29:00 AM »
were u born yesterday?  Shit will get leaked, what the hell doesn't get leaked?  I'm trying to teach you a lesson here man...shit that goes way beyond buying a way overpriced cd.  You may think you can afford it, but you really can't, cause you gotta think relative.  I could pay the monthly payment on a $100,000 car note no money down, but that don't mean I can afford it.  Learn from your mistake and don't be like 90% of the population.

And Steph can have her money if she can take it from me.  Lucky for me she ain't nothin but a bitch ass pussy just like her girlfriend scary spice girl.

Al Bundy

« Reply #49 on: April 29, 2007, 01:57:44 AM »
Aww I made someone cry at MrMakaveli because I won't buy the 2pac CD.  :loser:

Iliveinthefuture

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #50 on: April 29, 2007, 04:51:16 AM »
fuck tupac and his gay azz stans  8)

Ridah662

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #51 on: April 29, 2007, 06:10:23 AM »
fuck tupac and his gay azz stans  8)
FUCK U AND UR WHOLE GAY AZZ FAM...............

-{Angel Of Death}-

• 'G'
« Reply #52 on: April 29, 2007, 06:11:20 AM »
B4 I GET IT .....................

^ Hopefully he's not bullshitin though...  :-\

-{Angel Of Death}-

• 'G'
« Reply #53 on: April 29, 2007, 06:13:48 AM »
Hey legendz, any word on the cd?

Ridah662

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #54 on: April 29, 2007, 06:42:52 AM »
HAVEN'T GOT IT YET, AND IF U KEEP ASKING 4 IT SO MUCH I WON'T GIVE U SHYT..........I MEAN HOW EAZY IS IT TO LEECH.......

-{Angel Of Death}-

• 'G'
« Reply #55 on: April 29, 2007, 06:45:38 AM »
^ Allright, I just want to know what goin on, guess I am a bit anxious though.. sorry.
« Last Edit: April 29, 2007, 06:47:32 AM by -{Angel Of Death}- »

cantcnOrBMe

« Reply #56 on: April 29, 2007, 04:44:15 PM »
were u born yesterday?  Shit will get leaked, what the hell doesn't get leaked?  I'm trying to teach you a lesson here man...shit that goes way beyond buying a way overpriced cd.  You may think you can afford it, but you really can't, cause you gotta think relative.  I could pay the monthly payment on a $100,000 car note no money down, but that don't mean I can afford it.  Learn from your mistake and don't be like 90% of the population.

And Steph can have her money if she can take it from me.  Lucky for me she ain't nothin but a bitch ass pussy just like her girlfriend scary spice girl.

lol man you take this shit like wayyyy too serious homie. Get off my nutz, u dont know what i do, u dont know how much i make...and u definitely dont know what i can afford....i SAID, and for the last time.....IF ITS SOMETHING I WANT BAD ENOUGH< AND I FEEL I CAN PAY IT. I WILL.Now get off my nuts and go talk shit on someone else in another thread.

acgrundy

« Reply #57 on: April 29, 2007, 05:44:56 PM »

lol man you take this shit like wayyyy too serious homie. Get off my nutz, u dont know what i do, u dont know how much i make...and u definitely dont know what i can afford....i SAID, and for the last time.....IF ITS SOMETHING I WANT BAD ENOUGH< AND I FEEL I CAN PAY IT. I WILL.Now get off my nuts and go talk shit on someone else in another thread.

I'm not taking anything way to serious, you are just a dumb kid.  I do know that you cannot afford to spend $130 on a cd.  Why do I know that?  Because you are dumb enough to spend $130 on a cd.  And as long as you are gonna admit that you are dumb enough to spend that much money on a cd, then I'm gonna clown on you.  BTW, I hear there is this gas station down the way that charges $8 a gallon, but the gas was processed from oil that came from the rain forest, which is really rare, which is why it costs so much.  Go for it dude, fill er up!

cantcnOrBMe

« Reply #58 on: April 29, 2007, 06:01:28 PM »
lol, if i needed gas bad enough....and it happened to be 8 dollars, id pay for it...i'm 24, deno how old you are but....lets just drop it, cuz this is stupid. I dont come online to argue with cats....agree to disagree.     

Al Bundy

« Reply #59 on: April 29, 2007, 09:07:09 PM »
I've heard some tracks from it. Not worth it from these tracks imo.