Author Topic: I have been officially diagnosed with Social Anxiety Disorder  (Read 1264 times)

Primo

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I just want to fit in!
Re: I have been officially diagnosed with Social Anxiety Disorder
« Reply #30 on: April 25, 2007, 08:14:26 PM »
Yes a positive attitude can help. The mind is a powerful thing but it can't cure a disease. The most it can do is relieve some symptoms. Stress builds up toxins in the body and can make u sick from a number of diseases. I got a deep tissue massage before and shit my brains out after because of all the toxins that were released. Felt like i took like 4 exlax pills

Al Bundy

« Reply #31 on: April 25, 2007, 09:14:08 PM »
to the people who say that this is a mind thing and i'm going to get over it, i highly doubt it. i've had this problem for years and nothing has worked. your mind isn't enough. this paxil i'm taking is really helping. i won't be on it forever

rik

« Reply #32 on: April 25, 2007, 09:35:04 PM »
^ Yeah man, I think it's gotta be some of both. Some pills and some positive thinking. Hope you get passed that shit soon, fuck being on medication for the rest of your life. Stay up homie.

Fuck Your Existence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #33 on: April 25, 2007, 09:50:54 PM »
to the people who say that this is a mind thing and i'm going to get over it, i highly doubt it. i've had this problem for years and nothing has worked. your mind isn't enough. this paxil i'm taking is really helping. i won't be on it forever
thats good shit...do whats good for you homie

Al Bundy

« Reply #34 on: April 25, 2007, 10:05:32 PM »
thanks for the support people that's real talk

Sanford - V. President of the Dangerous Crew Movement

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The movement is Suckaa Free.
« Reply #35 on: April 25, 2007, 10:14:45 PM »
damn, you was fuckin those 2 bitches with the disorder?  think of how many you can snatch when you dont have the "disorder"   :D

good luck with that homie, hope you get back to normal soon.   8)

Pick up 2 gats like Riley with a full 16 clip, on some sick shit like Lynch, while rippin a bitch's clit with beyonce's mouth on the tip of my dick.

Dangerous Crew Beeyatch!

Al Bundy

« Reply #36 on: April 25, 2007, 10:21:07 PM »
damn, you was fuckin those 2 bitches with the disorder?  think of how many you can snatch when you dont have the "disorder"   :D

good luck with that homie, hope you get back to normal soon.   8)

thanks doggy for real i appreciate it +1

Tanjential

• Hip Hop Hippie
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • California Livin' - Murs and Me
« Reply #37 on: April 25, 2007, 10:36:04 PM »
Yeah man, I think it's gotta be some of both. Some pills and some positive thinking.

also, relentless, i'm in the 909 too, what city  you in? you smoke?

-T

Fee Fie Foe Fum; somethin' stank and I want some.

My hip-hop group The West Coast Avengers @

westcoastavengers.com

@tanjintwiggy and @westcoastavengers on Instagram

Bones01

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #38 on: April 26, 2007, 12:43:10 AM »
good luick with that dawg stay up. When i was 11/12 i had OCD. Spent like a year in counselling lol but managed to kick it the end. you''l be good ;)

Cheese

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #39 on: April 26, 2007, 03:32:03 AM »
you're going in therapy also? That's a way better remedy than pills.

Cheese

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #40 on: April 26, 2007, 03:34:09 AM »
That shit is in your head, it's the way you're thinking. You can control it with logical thinking. 

If it was that easy...

Noname

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #41 on: April 26, 2007, 03:50:27 AM »
Yea, I feel like that a lot when I'm blazed as well...But don't listen to doctors, dude. That shit is in your head, it's the way you're thinking. You can control it with logical thinking. Your brain is strong enough to overcome it. I believe that as humans, we have the potential to control our brain and mold it however we like. As long as it's not damaged or anything. But whatever you do, don't put doubt in your brain, telling yourself it's a permanent chemical imbalance and what not, cuz that's what got you thinking that way in the first place...Just believe in your brain and the power/capabilities it possesses and all will fall into place as you go along and grow older/wiser...PeACe

Very true. Thats exactly the way i think. In the western world they try to solve everything with pills. But that dont solve nothing, it just supress those feelings. You should try and talk about it with someone proffesional. Talking is the best medicine. Its all in youre head, youre mind is powerfull enough to overcome that. When say constantly to yourself that you have this condition youre gonna start believing it.

But yeah i feel sometimes like that when im high. But i know its all in my mind.

Good luck with it homie.

Samoan Enforcer

« Reply #42 on: April 26, 2007, 04:28:36 AM »
Yea, I feel like that a lot when I'm blazed as well...But don't listen to doctors, dude. That shit is in your head, it's the way you're thinking. You can control it with logical thinking. Your brain is strong enough to overcome it. I believe that as humans, we have the potential to control our brain and mold it however we like. As long as it's not damaged or anything. But whatever you do, don't put doubt in your brain, telling yourself it's a permanent chemical imbalance and what not, cuz that's what got you thinking that way in the first place...Just believe in your brain and the power/capabilities it possesses and all will fall into place as you go along and grow older/wiser...PeACe

haha thanks elior for that potentially damaging piece of advice. i liked the secret too homey

Chief

« Reply #43 on: April 26, 2007, 08:40:38 AM »
man that sucks... if i was you i'd prefer to keep smoking weed rather than pop soemthing a doctor that knows hardly a thing about you tells you to eat.

but i mean that's me, i cant imagine life without mary anymore, we've had our fall outs, then we realised we were meant to be.

Cheese

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #44 on: April 26, 2007, 10:28:59 AM »

Very true. Thats exactly the way i think. In the western world they try to solve everything with pills. But that dont solve nothing, it just supress those feelings. You should try and talk about it with someone proffesional. Talking is the best medicine. Its all in youre head, youre mind is powerfull enough to overcome that. When say constantly to yourself that you have this condition youre gonna start believing it.

But yeah i feel sometimes like that when im high. But i know its all in my mind.

Good luck with it homie.

A combination of medication and psychotherapy is usually the best remedy