Author Topic: New 50 cent interview ("fire" feat. Nicole Scherzinger prod. by Dre...)  (Read 770 times)

Adriano

• Dream Team
  • Muthafuckin' Don!

Production : Kanye West, Pharrell, Will.I.Am, Polo, Switz Beatz, Timbaland, Dr Dre, Eminem,Dangerous LLC,Jay’n
Tracks :
- with Mary J.B. called "All Of Me"
- with Eminem "Pipe Show"
-also one with Young Buck & Nicole Scherzinger called "Fire"produced by Dre
-with JT
- with Robin Thicke "Follow My Lead"
he recorded 2 tracks for Detox, Em album is coming , Banks & Young Buck soon on tour etc...

talks about the "Ban 50 Cent" movement

http://www.skyrock.com/musique/9114-article.html

Westcoast News Network // www.dubcnn.com // Westcoast News Network

Samoan Enforcer

what a clown

jeromechickenbone

Wow, this could be worse than Massacre!  LMMFAO @ Pussycat Dolls, Justin Timberlake, Robin Thicke.  CUUUUUUUUURRRRRRRRRRRTTTTTTTTIIIIIIISSSS

Lunatic

Wow, this could be worse than Massacre!  LMMFAO @ Pussycat Dolls, Justin Timberlake, Robin Thicke.  CUUUUUUUUURRRRRRRRRRRTTTTTTTTIIIIIIISSSS

come on now, Robin Thicke is very talented

i don't wanna hear him on a 50 record though :-\
Co-Director of Site Content For Raptalk.Net
Staff Writer For WordOfSouth.Com
Staff Writer For Illuminati2G.Net
Staff Writer For SoPrupRadio.com

Matty

i'm bringing gangsta back...yeah...them other gangstas dont know how to act...yeah

50 must be bringing gangsta back :0

Matty

seriously though the dre tracks better be in da club part 2,3,4,5 etc. he needs to ditch those other singers and bring back nate dogg, 50 had a big hit with nate and his smooth 'giiiiiiirrrlll' even tho 50 was more on the 'i love you like a fat kid loves cake' tip. good single at the time.

floatin_above_everything

Not liking all these R & B guests. Not on 50's new record anyhow. It's good to c him branching out and working out of camp, I just wish that it was with singers that fit his style, not PCD, Timberlake, Thicke, etc. If 50 wants to work with R & B singers, I would go with Akon, Mariah, Ne_yo, etc. At least they have talent and make songs better.

jeromechickenbone

Never said he wasn't talented.  But if I want, Him, JT, or the Pussycat Dolls, I'll buy their album.  This shit is gonna be so wack.

Lunatic

Never said he wasn't talented.  But if I want, Him, JT, or the Pussycat Dolls, I'll buy their album.  This shit is gonna be so wack.

alright, i feel you homie
Co-Director of Site Content For Raptalk.Net
Staff Writer For WordOfSouth.Com
Staff Writer For Illuminati2G.Net
Staff Writer For SoPrupRadio.com

Matty

nate dogg is all thats neccesary, i guess 50 has beef as he was on games record or something. nicole scherzinger is a big step up from olivia though, no complaints about her shes always appropriate

rik

Re: New 50 cent interview ("fire" feat. Nicole Scherzinger prod. by Dre...)
« Reply #10 on: April 25, 2007, 06:56:23 PM »

Matty

« Reply #11 on: April 25, 2007, 06:59:59 PM »
just remember that 50 said he aint fuckin with the neptunes cause they are pop while he is GANGSTA. curtis is set before get rich back in the day when 50 and jt were hustlin on the streets.

Fuck Your Existence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #12 on: April 25, 2007, 07:03:25 PM »
lol @ 50....i was half-assed expecting him to come better this time around too.

rik

« Reply #13 on: April 25, 2007, 07:03:42 PM »
I'm waiting for the 50 dick rider to come in here and say how it's good that he's branching out with these pop artists and how all we listen to is gangsta rap, pretty much they're typical dick riding.

Fuck Your Existence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #14 on: April 25, 2007, 07:04:28 PM »
just remember that 50 said he aint fuckin with the neptunes cause they are pop while he is GANGSTA. curtis is set before get rich back in the day when 50 and jt were hustlin on the streets.
wtf?