Author Topic: New 50 cent interview ("fire" feat. Nicole Scherzinger prod. by Dre...)  (Read 769 times)

rik

Re: New 50 cent interview ("fire" feat. Nicole Scherzinger prod. by Dre...)
« Reply #45 on: April 26, 2007, 10:28:33 PM »
I'm waiting for the 50 dick rider to come in here and say how it's good that he's branching out with these pop artists and how all we listen to is gangsta rap, pretty much they're typical dick riding.

I consider myself a pretty big fan of 50, and I gotta say I'm not too happy with this selection of pop artists. When he said he was gonna work outside of the camp, I thought maybe more guests rappers. 50 has already proved that he can sell well with pop records, imo alot of people are gonna be tired and /or disapoinnted in this.

+1 for being a 50 fan and not a dick rider. You're absolutely right. He already proved he could sell records, and he's fuckin' filthy rich. So why not go back and make a rap album, with actual rapper as guest appearances? Instead of some more radio friendly music.

Just because you disagree with something or someone, doesn't make that other person a dickrider, you opinion means shit to me, i'm lookin' forward to this album, i loved Timbo's album, so why not this one.  8)

If my opinion means shit to you then why are you responding to my opinion? Some body got their feelings hurt. If I called anyone a dick rider it's cus they are. Now go run to your room wipe off your tears and bump "Candy Shop" again.

T-Dogg

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #46 on: April 26, 2007, 11:47:53 PM »
Man those R&B guests are ass, not anybodt I'd put on Fiddy's records. They're all talented people and all that, but 50's fucking up here. Dude needs to take the grimy element he used to have before he went major, then take the top notch production that's available to him now, mash that shit up and make a record outta that.

XaNdEr

« Reply #47 on: April 29, 2007, 05:38:37 AM »
I'm waiting for the 50 dick rider to come in here and say how it's good that he's branching out with these pop artists and how all we listen to is gangsta rap, pretty much they're typical dick riding.

I consider myself a pretty big fan of 50, and I gotta say I'm not too happy with this selection of pop artists. When he said he was gonna work outside of the camp, I thought maybe more guests rappers. 50 has already proved that he can sell well with pop records, imo alot of people are gonna be tired and /or disapoinnted in this.

+1 for being a 50 fan and not a dick rider. You're absolutely right. He already proved he could sell records, and he's fuckin' filthy rich. So why not go back and make a rap album, with actual rapper as guest appearances? Instead of some more radio friendly music.

Just because you disagree with something or someone, doesn't make that other person a dickrider, you opinion means shit to me, i'm lookin' forward to this album, i loved Timbo's album, so why not this one.  8)

If my opinion means shit to you then why are you responding to my opinion? Some body got their feelings hurt. If I called anyone a dick rider it's cus they are. Now go run to your room wipe off your tears and bump "Candy Shop" again.

Candy Shop >>>>>>>>>>>> 75% of the hiphop comin' out right now.

At least he made a huge hit and earned hella cash with it. Everyone bit that song tryna make some cash as well, but they forgot to do they own thang, everyone hired Scott Storch after that, even your favorites, like The Game and Ice Cube. Give 50 some credits for knowin' how to market himself. Your argument don't hold shit, it's not even legit.

I responded to you cause what you said was too pathetic. i felt like i had to correct you.  :-*

MediumL

« Reply #48 on: April 29, 2007, 06:11:28 AM »
People hate on 50 so much on these forums, but i guess a lot of people dick ride game
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/DjGVAwyb454" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/DjGVAwyb454</a>