Author Topic: Young Buck says him & C-Bo are a group! Takes more shots at 50 Cent/G-Unit/etc  (Read 988 times)

187Proof

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Buck's here in Portland tonight to do a show at the Roseland, but before that he was just being interviewed on Jammin' 95.5.

Somehow they got on the topic of people locked down in prisons. Buck said he wanted to give a shout out to everyone up in prison. He said "no one deserves to be in that type of environment, unless they did something to a kid". Bootz (the host of the show) asks him if that comment was directed towards anyone specifically (referring to Tony Yayo) and Buck just said "You already know what I said. It is what it is, and I'ma leave it at that".

Then he started talkin about how his big homie C-Bo got done with prison not too long ago. Bootz said he heard a track by the two that had been hitting the streets lately and he was liking it. Buck said that there's been such a positive response to the track, that him and C-Bo have agreed to do more tracks together soon, and if they come out with as much good feedback as the first track, he wants to do a whole album with just him and C-Bo as a group.

Then he startd talkin about how he's sold 2 million records (is that right???) and he has recouped all of his money from his current album. Bootz then made the point that Outkast's "Stankonia" record had to sell 6 million before Outkast recouped so Buck was doin good. But then Buck said one of the major reasons him and C-Bo see eye to eye so much is because they both have had a hard time with different record labels. They both "know how it feels to be mistreated & taken advantage of by the major labels", so he wants to do the indy thing with C-Bo. That was the portion of the interview that made it sound like Buck was more or less tryin to cut all ties with G-Unit/Interscope/50 Cent. Was on the radio here about a half hour ago, so figured I'd let ya'll know what's up.

rik

I'm not really a fan of his music, but he seems to be the G-Unit member the people like the most. If he leaves I predict that G-Unit will completely fall apart.

HyphyInMyG-Units

• Lil Geezy
GOT AUDOI?

IF NOT ITS MOST LIKEY FAKE THAT THERE IS BEEF WIT FIFTY

GangstaBoogy

1. Don't believe the Yayo subliminal

2. The thing about being mistreated on other major labels is probably about Cash Money

3. I hope this is true, Buck & Bo would be a pretty good duo.
"House shoes & coffee: I know the paper gone come"

Fuck Your Existence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
unless im missing somethin i dont see the "shots" @ g-unit/50

Darksider

• Muthafuckin' Don!

floatin_above_everything

There were none, people just post shit to get views.

I don't mean to piss anyone off, and maybe it's just me, but hasn't C-Bo sucked tremendously for the last 3-4 years or so? Talk about being past your prime.

Low Key

• Muthafuckin' Don!

I don't mean to piss anyone off, and maybe it's just me, but hasn't C-Bo sucked tremendously for the last 3-4 years or so? Talk about being past your prime.

The Mobfather is probably one of his best albums.

Fuck Your Existence

• Muthafuckin' Don!

i never really felt c-bo...i used to bang Bald Head Nut back in the day though but thats about it.

Slikk_J

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
Buck will still be with G-Unit.....

187Proof

• Muthafuckin' Don!
GOT AUDOI?

not fake....I was listening to it myself.

the "taking shots at G-Unit" part came when he was throwin the sublemonal to Tony Yayo (if it wasn't directed towards Yayo, he would've responded very differently when Bootz asked him if that was directed towards anyone specific. Even though he wasn't speaking on G-Unit as a whole, I feel that if he started somethin with Yayo, he would be on the other side of the fence from the entire crew.

the "taking shots at 50 Cent" part came when he mentioned how both him & C-Bo have been screwed over by the majors and that's why he wants to go back independent with C-Bo....but as the homie mentioned, he could have been referring to Cash Money as well.

Lunatic

GOT AUDOI?

the "taking shots at G-Unit" part came when he was throwin the sublemonal to Tony Yayo (if it wasn't directed towards Yayo, he would've responded very differently when Bootz asked him if that was directed towards anyone specific. Even though he wasn't speaking on G-Unit as a whole, I feel that if he started somethin with Yayo, he would be on the other side of the fence from the entire crew.

the "taking shots at 50 Cent" part came when he mentioned how both him & C-Bo have been screwed over by the majors and that's why he wants to go back independent with C-Bo....but as the homie mentioned, he could have been referring to Cash Money as well.
[/color]

no way thats at 50. How the hell could 1 argue g-unit (label) has screwed him over ???

your right on yayo bty
Co-Director of Site Content For Raptalk.Net
Staff Writer For WordOfSouth.Com
Staff Writer For Illuminati2G.Net
Staff Writer For SoPrupRadio.com

187Proof

• Muthafuckin' Don!
GOT AUDOI?

[/color]

no way thats at 50. How the hell could 1 argue g-unit (label) has screwed him over ???

your right on yayo bty
That could very well be the case, but I would think he would make his statement a bit more clearer. If I interpted it as going at G-Unit as a record label, I'm sure I as not the only one. Plus most mainstream rap fans did not know who Young Buck was before he got with G-Unit, so I'm sure he couldn't be expecting everyone that was listening to know he was speaking about Cash Money.

Maybe I'm just reading a little bit too into what he said, but I guess that's just how I took it lol.

Lunatic

GOT AUDOI?

[/color]

your right on yayo bty
That could very well be the case, but I would think he would make his statement a bit more clearer. If I interpted it as going at G-Unit as a record label, I'm sure I as not the only one. Plus most mainstream rap fans did not know who Young Buck was before he got with G-Unit, so I'm sure he couldn't be expecting everyone that was listening to know he was speaking about Cash Money.

Maybe I'm just reading a little bit too into what he said, but I guess that's just how I took it lol.

its all good 8)
Co-Director of Site Content For Raptalk.Net
Staff Writer For WordOfSouth.Com
Staff Writer For Illuminati2G.Net
Staff Writer For SoPrupRadio.com

floatin_above_everything

The Mobfather is probably one of his best albums.

The thing I didn't care for about Mobfather is that he didn't have that same aggresion that made him one of my favorites back in the day. After Enemy of the State, and maybe Life As A Rider, I just kinda got tired of dude.

Him dissing G-Unit and specifically calling out Buck on a track for so long, only to now join forces with him? I can see if it was gonna further his career, but it looks more like he will end up with some kind of Spider Loc, 40 Glocc situation. They were dissing Game for being 50's toy soldier, now he's doing the same thing, only for Buck now.