Author Topic: Young Buck says him & C-Bo are a group! Takes more shots at 50 Cent/G-Unit/etc  (Read 987 times)

Low Key

• Muthafuckin' Don!
unless im missing somethin i dont see the "shots" @ g-unit/50

There were none, people just post shit to get views.

I don't mean to piss anyone off, and maybe it's just me, but hasn't C-Bo sucked tremendously for the last 3-4 years or so? Talk about being past your prime.

The Mobfather is probably one of his best albums.

The thing I didn't care for about Mobfather is that he didn't have that same aggresion that made him one of my favorites back in the day. After Enemy of the State, and maybe Life As A Rider, I just kinda got tired of dude.

Him dissing G-Unit and specifically calling out Buck on a track for so long, only to now join forces with him? I can see if it was gonna further his career, but it looks more like he will end up with some kind of Spider Loc, 40 Glocc situation. They were dissing Game for being 50's toy soldier, now he's doing the same thing, only for Buck now.

I guess it's just a matter of taste. I never really was too into his AWOL albums. Enemy of the State was his turning point to me and that when I really started to get into his music.

But I don't think I have ever heard Bo diss anyone from G-Unit except 50. Plus Bo and Buck were cool even before Buck signed to G-Unit.

floatin_above_everything

"I don't know where they got Buck from/but he bout 2 get bucked son" I'm almost certain he said this on one of the Regime mix tapes if anyone can confirm it,

But I also had heard that he knew Buck prior to the beef.

cantcnOrBMe

WE DONT BELIEVE, YOU NEED MORE PEOPLE!!!!      LOL JK....SOUNDS LIKE BUCK JUST NOT ON GOOD TERMS WITH YAYO....HE OWES FIF HIS LIFE THOUGH, SO I DONT SEE ANY REASON FOR BUCK TO BE ANGRY WITH FIDDDDDY

Low Key

• Muthafuckin' Don!
"I don't know where they got Buck from/but he bout 2 get bucked son" I'm almost certain he said this on one of the Regime mix tapes if anyone can confirm it,

But I also had heard that he knew Buck prior to the beef.

If he said that, then they must have squashed it I guess. I never really followed Buck's career or listened to any of his music, but from what I know about Bo, much of this situation doesn't make sense. Something tells me there is more to this than we are seeing so it's hard to comment on the situation right now for me at least.

Chief

I'm not really a fan of his music, but he seems to be the G-Unit member the people like the most. If he leaves I predict that G-Unit will completely fall apart.

heard that before  :)

50 aint goin no where, like eminem, jay-z, snoop and dre... just accept it, 50 has become a superstar.

sAcKiNg

• Lil Geezy

I don't mean to piss anyone off, and maybe it's just me, but hasn't C-Bo sucked tremendously for the last 3-4 years or so? Talk about being past your prime.

i think its just u and a few others cuz c-bo past his prime is better than half them rappers in ur sig.....jezzy is hella weak to me average at best buck,daz and devin our all coo but they cant hold a candle to what c-bo has put out.....gas chamber,the autopsey,tales from the cyrpt,the best of c-bo(the first 1),tell my casket drops....all them cds or cali classics.....they all bang hard....they aint put out as much good music as bo all combined....now styles p and nas or hard as fuk.....but now style p aint put out enough music to be put up there with a legend like bo....
<table style="border-collapse:collapse;"><tr><td colspan="2"><embed src="http://apps.rockyou.com/rockyou.swf?instanceid=62348011&ver=102906" quality="high"  scale="noscale"  salign="lt" width="600" height="200" wmode="transparent" name="rockyou" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" pluginspage="http://www.macromedia.com/go/getflashplayer"/></td></tr><tr><td style="font-size:0px;background-color:#fff; padding:1px;font-size:0px;  filter:alpha(opacity=60);-moz-opacity:.60;opacity:.60;" align="left"

floatin_above_everything

i think its just u and a few others cuz c-bo past his prime is better than half them rappers in ur sig.....jezzy is hella weak to me average at best buck,daz and devin our all coo but they cant hold a candle to what c-bo has put out.....gas chamber,the autopsey,tales from the cyrpt,the best of c-bo(the first 1),tell my casket drops....all them cds or cali classics.....they all bang hard....they aint put out as much good music as bo all combined....now styles p and nas or hard as fuk.....but now style p aint put out enough music to be put up there with a legend like bo....

I see ur from Sac, and Bo reps ur hometown, but you hvae to realize it's 2007 now. All those great cd's he released are in the past. Just because it's hard, doesn't mean it's good anymore. gangsta rap is pretty much over and done with, you know. I woulnd't put him over ANY of the rappers in  my sig, because everyone, even Jeezy's has better flow and lyrics.

maudizzle

GOT AUDOI?

IF NOT ITS MOST LIKEY FAKE THAT THERE IS BEEF WIT FIFTY
not fake....I was listening to it myself.

the "taking shots at G-Unit" part came when he was throwin the sublemonal to Tony Yayo (if it wasn't directed towards Yayo, he would've responded very differently when Bootz asked him if that was directed towards anyone specific. Even though he wasn't speaking on G-Unit as a whole, I feel that if he started somethin with Yayo, he would be on the other side of the fence from the entire crew.

the "taking shots at 50 Cent" part came when he mentioned how both him & C-Bo have been screwed over by the majors and that's why he wants to go back independent with C-Bo....but as the homie mentioned, he could have been referring to Cash Money as well.
[/color]

no way thats at 50. How the hell could 1 argue g-unit (label) has screwed him over ???

your right on yayo bty
That could very well be the case, but I would think he would make his statement a bit more clearer. If I interpted it as going at G-Unit as a record label, I'm sure I as not the only one. Plus most mainstream rap fans did not know who Young Buck was before he got with G-Unit, so I'm sure he couldn't be expecting everyone that was listening to know he was speaking about Cash Money.

Maybe I'm just reading a little bit too into what he said, but I guess that's just how I took it lol.

...Young Buck was never signed to Cash Money ::)

sAcKiNg

• Lil Geezy

I see ur from Sac, and Bo reps ur hometown, but you hvae to realize it's 2007 now. All those great cd's he released are in the past. Just because it's hard, doesn't mean it's good anymore. gangsta rap is pretty much over and done with, you know. I woulnd't put him over ANY of the rappers in  my sig, because everyone, even Jeezy's has better flow and lyrics.

????stay off that beam my nigga...
<table style="border-collapse:collapse;"><tr><td colspan="2"><embed src="http://apps.rockyou.com/rockyou.swf?instanceid=62348011&ver=102906" quality="high"  scale="noscale"  salign="lt" width="600" height="200" wmode="transparent" name="rockyou" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" pluginspage="http://www.macromedia.com/go/getflashplayer"/></td></tr><tr><td style="font-size:0px;background-color:#fff; padding:1px;font-size:0px;  filter:alpha(opacity=60);-moz-opacity:.60;opacity:.60;" align="left"