Author Topic: So I guess every good thing comes to an end...  (Read 616 times)

Shahizzle

• 'G'
Re: So I guess every good thing comes to an end...
« Reply #15 on: April 27, 2007, 02:08:49 AM »
Have fun when u reach Australia mate, we got heaps of polish people here , they are awsome! ull be another one

Love

UKnowWhatItIs: welcome to my traps....game over

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #16 on: April 27, 2007, 02:26:15 AM »
^Thx & props!

K.Dub

• Magic
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #17 on: April 27, 2007, 06:59:44 AM »
Damn, sounds like a sad story!
Have a prop, a good trip down under and good luck on tryna get your life back on track.
Polish people are cool as fuck. I've gotten to know some at work  8)

Keep ya head up

kemizt

Paul

« Reply #18 on: April 27, 2007, 08:50:59 AM »
damn, unlucky man, all the best
funkyfreshintheflesh

Noname

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #19 on: April 27, 2007, 08:54:00 AM »
So youre from Poland right. I dont know if you know this, but on the first of may the Dutch government opens the borders for Polish people to work here (cuz their now part of the EU). So if you really want to leave Poland you can always come to Holland. Its not far away and you will have no problems to find work here. You dont need any special permits or something.

But keep ya head up homie, dont let life take you down.

Raphael

« Reply #20 on: April 27, 2007, 09:03:12 AM »
that sucks dude have a prop

JMan

• The Young Ghetto Sinatra
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Say No to E-Rape
« Reply #21 on: April 27, 2007, 09:52:50 AM »
dayum, thats terrible how things gotten that bad for ya dude.. but good luck with all this shit and hope ya come outta it far better off.. peace n see ya around homie :cheers:

Elevz

« Reply #22 on: April 27, 2007, 09:58:14 AM »
Sad to see you're leaving - it's been good to have you around. Good luck in Australia though - there's better times ahead, I'm sure of it!

MontrealCity's Most

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #23 on: April 27, 2007, 10:37:26 AM »

Thanks for Teenie BOppers, that site was and is still d-o-p-e
No problem, I checked & the password still works, haha.
[/quote]

It sure does i use in the am and in the Pm 8)

eazye

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • shorty_tha_pimp a.k.a. extra.P
« Reply #24 on: April 27, 2007, 10:58:19 AM »
Damn man, that's sad to hear, but I hope everything edns with the best for you   :)
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/iQYKq2uupz8" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/iQYKq2uupz8</a>

floatin_above_everything

« Reply #25 on: April 27, 2007, 11:25:40 AM »
So in about 2-3 days time I won't be posting here anymore (in case y'all didn't know I'm UKnowWhatItIs). I've been going through some real hard times lately & this shit has gotten to a point in which I don't know in which direction my life is heading. Seriously if it wasn't for my girlfriend I don't know, my situation right now would probably be much worse. Because of all this I'm trying to get out of Poland & get to Australia but I don't know if that's gonna happen. There is a possibilty I might post like once in a while (like every few months) but that's only if I'm lucky. Maybe one day after I get through all this I'll come back (it might be years) but until then I just wanted to say thx to everyone from Dubcnn for keeping us constantly posted with news & info about the west coast & also a big thx to all the members on Dubcc for making this forum what it is. It sucks just to suddenly leave but oh well...Peace y'all.

It sucks to lose u as part of this board, all I can say is peace, and I hope your luck turns around homeboy!

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #26 on: April 27, 2007, 12:12:12 PM »
Thx for the support guys, y'all are the best!

So youre from Poland right. I dont know if you know this, but on the first of may the Dutch government opens the borders for Polish people to work here (cuz their now part of the EU). So if you really want to leave Poland you can always come to Holland. Its not far away and you will have no problems to find work here. You dont need any special permits or something.

But keep ya head up homie, dont let life take you down.
I got a little update, I might be going to Portugal (to work) but I'll know for sure on Sunday/Monday. Let's say I decided to go to Holland, is it enogh for me to know english/polish??? I mean would that get me a job & would those languages make it easy to communicate with others??? Thx for the info, I'll keep that in mind.
« Last Edit: April 27, 2007, 12:16:55 PM by Bangin' West Coast »

Chief

« Reply #27 on: April 28, 2007, 05:08:29 AM »

good luck to you man, moving is not easy at all, especially if you're leaving your fam/friends! Poland is a great country, but the country has a long way to go. i think you're doing the right thing, if you have the opportunity to leave poland, take it!

the only advice i can give you, is to be easy! dont worry if things dont work out 100% to plan in the beginning. keep your eyes on the price.

szerokiej drogi!

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #28 on: April 28, 2007, 02:36:46 PM »

good luck to you man, moving is not easy at all, especially if you're leaving your fam/friends! Poland is a great country, but the country has a long way to go. i think you're doing the right thing, if you have the opportunity to leave poland, take it!

the only advice i can give you, is to be easy! dont worry if things dont work out 100% to plan in the beginning. keep your eyes on the price.

szerokiej drogi!
Yeah the start is the worse. Anyways there is a possibility I'll meet my dad (in Australia) that I never knew. I always thought he didn't give a fuck about me but it was actually the other way around. All I gotta do is contact my grandma from my dad's side of the family & then she'll give me his address. Then my whole start in Australia is gonna be way more easier. Even if that shit with my dad doesn't work out, then fuck it, I'm still going to Australia. It's only going to be harder but not impossible. Props for the support.

Chief

« Reply #29 on: April 29, 2007, 07:07:14 AM »
man thats good news!

i meant to say keep your eyes on the PRIZE, not price. lol