Author Topic: New 50 CENT - Full Loaded Clip (PROD HAVOC)  (Read 945 times)

Bones01

• Muthafuckin' Don!
New 50 CENT - Full Loaded Clip (PROD HAVOC)
« on: April 26, 2007, 09:20:49 PM »
Apparently of Curtis, not sure tho

http://www.sendspace.com/file/7of60z

TRG

Re: New 50 CENT - Full Loaded Clip (PROD HAVOC)
« Reply #1 on: April 26, 2007, 09:25:10 PM »
not really feelin the beat for this.. the songs aiight

Bones01

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #2 on: April 26, 2007, 09:35:13 PM »
yo trent so is the first single? what happened to Come and Go?

TRG

« Reply #3 on: April 26, 2007, 09:38:41 PM »
i think its a street sigle.. or one of those 4 singles he was gonna release, its not really a radio song though.. come n go should be here soon, we hope!

The-Leak (aka) kingwell (bka) JULES

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ~TWITTER.COM/ITZJULES

Al Bundy

« Reply #5 on: April 26, 2007, 10:12:36 PM »
you know the only reason im gunna check this song is for the hav production  8)

jeromechickenbone

« Reply #6 on: April 26, 2007, 10:14:00 PM »
any chance we can get a hookup on zshare?  Not on my home computer.

TRG

jeromechickenbone

rik

« Reply #9 on: April 26, 2007, 10:41:23 PM »
This song sucks.

Al Bundy

« Reply #10 on: April 26, 2007, 10:47:30 PM »
i like the beat but that's given

Sriram619

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #11 on: April 27, 2007, 12:28:05 AM »
did 50 say come n go was going to be an officle single ?

akcranker - The Dangerous Crew Movement

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #12 on: April 27, 2007, 02:31:23 AM »
I listened to part of this song on 50's myspace and I wasn't impressed at all.. his new CD isn't looking too good so far.

Meho

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #13 on: April 27, 2007, 02:36:35 AM »
Raw track. Reminds of Ski Mask Way. Havoc did a great job on the boards.

Meho

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #14 on: April 27, 2007, 07:35:13 AM »
2 articles about Curtis:

A few years ago, 50 Cent quarterbacked an unofficial remix of Justin Timberlake's "Cry Me a River," adding some raps to the song and releasing it to mixtapes. Now, the two have made a real record together. Timberlake is one of the many special guests who joined forces with 50 for his June 26 release, Curtis.

"I actually wrote a lot of the portions that other artists are working with me on, [but] in Justin's case, I flew to Florida," 50 said of their collaboration, which is called "AYO Technology." "He was on tour with Timbaland. Timbaland produced the beat in a studio/trailer, on the tour bus. We got the music, the first time. I wrote a first verse; I didn't want to finish without the content and chorus. We got together the second time and finished the song in Houston."

Besides Timbo and Timberlake, 50 rallied an impressive group of A-list performers and producers for the album.

On previous LPs, "outside of Eminem and Dr. Dre, it has just been G-Unit around 50 Cent as an artist," he said of how he's changed up his MO for the new LP. "This time I worked with Akon, with Mary J., Robin Thicke, Will.I.Am, Pharrell, Swizz Beatz, Kanye West. Me and Young Buck featuring Nicole from the Pussycat Dolls. The album, for me, was finding a space where I am content and comfortable with my career, where I can go off and create with other artists and experiment a little bit."

While "Straight to the Bank," the first record from Curtis, looks at 50's current financial status, the rest of the album was inspired by his life prior to Get Rich or Die Tryin', hence the title Curtis: the name he went by before the world knew him as 50 Cent.

50 had considered calling the album Curtis SSK — for "SoundScan Killer" — but the album title has been shortened to just Curtis. The "SSK" was intended to address the pressure he feels to succeed.

"The pressure stays the same, [but] the climate is different," he said. "You see some hip-hop music sales being down, and [people] are looking at it like, '50, you gotta fix it! Let's go!'

"I think CD sales have been down because of a lack of quality [in the albums] that have been released," he continued. "It wasn't [as] good as the standards that they hold at Shady/Aftermath. Dr. Dre, Eminem and myself — [we collect material until we've got] what we feel is the best possible music by the time I come out. That's my formula to selling to the hip-hop community."

50 told MTV News late last year that his next LP would be called Before I Self Destruct (see "50 Cent, Almost Ready To Self Destruct, Unloads On Critics First"). That album has been set aside and is now slated for release in February 2008. While some reports said that he'd merely changed the title of that album to Curtis, they are actually two different albums.

In fact, back in January, 50's DJ, Whoo Kid, even predicted that 50 would release a double album (see "Mixtape Monday: 50 Cent Might Drop A Double LP; Game Plays Nice").

http://www.mtv.com/news/articles/1558211/20070426/50_cent.jhtml

Skyrock.com: Hello 50 Cent.
50 Cent: Hello.

Skyrock.com: Welcome to Skyrock.com. You came to show your new album to us, which is being released on June 25. It’s called Curtis S.S.K. Why did you choose this title?
50 Cent: Well, it’s called Curtis, because it speaks about what happened before Get Rich. I called it Curtis, because many people will know me as such, before the success of Get Rich.

Skyrock.com: Does that mean that you don’t want to be 50 Cent any more, or that you want to present yourself more as Curtis ?
50 Cent: There’s an innocent side of my youth. This is for the part of me that wanted to keep that, but it’s not a definite change.

Skyrock.com: What can we expect?
50 Cent: The bar has been moved much higher. You can hear that the quality is higher on this one. I’m in the studio with Kanye West, Pharrell, Will.I.Am, Polo, Switz Beatz, Timbaland, Dr. Dre, Eminem…All the big names! They gave me a different creativity; the artistic direction was different too. But I had great ideas before working with them. I worked with new producers like Dangerous LLC. He doesn’t have the poppy side inevitably, but he gave me incredible ideas, and tracks like Window Shopper or Hands Up on the Lloyd Banks’ last album. It’s very surprising. There’s also Jay’N, who made two tracks for the album. He made a song with me and Justin Timberlake. There is a track with Mary J Blige, called ‘All of Me’; another with Eminem, recorded in Detroit, called ‘Peep Show’, also produced by him. There’s ‘Fire’, produced by Dr. Dre, featuring Young Buck and Nicole of the Pussycat Dolls. There’s a song with Robin Thicke, called ‘Follow My Lead’.

Skyrock.com: That’s a lot of collaborations.
50 Cent: Yes, this album was made with a very different approach.  I wanted an artistic vision which is very different, until I was in the studio (?).

Skyrock.com: There are many American artists from the Dirty South. What do you think of this emerging movement?
50 Cent: I think that the South has a lot of good music. They changed hip-hop a little. That changed the way it moves. For a while it was like this (bops head to tune), but it’s not anymore. It gives a little more fun to hip-hop. Like, when I made my album, I wanted to put in a little fun, like Straight to the Bank, on the choruses. I think that a good album has feelings, like people. This is what I wanted to do on my album, so that people learn how to appreciate this kind of music even more.

Skyrock.com: Your first single is Straight to the Bank. Why did you choose this title?
50 Cent: It’s a single which is set in the leg (?) as we say.

Skyrock.com: We haven’t heard much about with G-Unit. There’s a movement called Ban 50 Cent. Could you explain this to us?
50 Cent: You know, everything’s going well for G-Unit. It’s a natural evolution for each artist, who needs to be recognised more and more for his skills. Lloyd Banks was recently in Japan, Young Buck is in the South, and they had separate tours, each one on their own. This is what they want to do; to have certain independence, and I think that’s fine. The ‘Ban 50 Cent’ movement is the same movement as ‘G Unot’. It’s the same issue. It doesn’t worry me; I see no evil there, because hip-hop is a competition. It does not matter who wins, not who you compete with, but more a true search of artistic recognition. They will never ban me. I will always have my freedom of speech.

Skyrock.com: You have a Skyblog page.
50 Cent: Yes (smiles).

Skyrock.com: We can listen to Straight to the Bank as well as other songs [on the page]. Can you tell us what else we’ll be able to listen to?
50 Cent: The album will be compared with Get Rich. The people who listened to it thought of Batman Begins, because that’s the film which gave rise to Batman. For me it is like the same thing. Lots of people said it was better than The Massacre or Get Rich, because the music is even stronger. For Get Rich, I had tracks like ‘Many Men’, which showed me just as I am’ and on the same album, I had ‘In Da Club’, which is celebration of life, a whole other feel. I have to try very hard to get to the level I was at when I started. But what I did back then, with Curtis, speaks about the situation I was in before success.

Skyrock.com: What about G-Unit ? You’ve talked about the success of the members, but who are the newcomers?
50 Cent: There’s Hot Rod, which is right now the youngest member of G-Unit. I think that he’ll be a great talent. Now he’s working on his new project, but I’m already impressed by what he’s given. There’s also Spider Loc, from the West coast, we’re also going to drop his album. He needs to take his time, but it is true that hip-hop evolves. After me, Eminem’s dropping his album, because after Curtain Call, everyone thought he wouldn’t drop any more albums and he wouldn’t make any more music. But I can certify to you that he’s working on a new album. We’re going to have good albums to drop. There’s also Dr. Dre; I made two tracks with him for Detox. That’s on standby, it’ll be here soon.

Skyrock.com: To return to Skyblog Music, all the members of G-Unit have their own Skyblog. Do you believe that it’s important to communicate on this level?                          50 Cent: Absolutely. Skyblog is a something which needs to be taken into account. Each time someone gives me the opportunity to show myself, I do it (laughs). It is so important for an artist, a musician, to do that. You don’t always get this chance, and this is a forum where you can pass around ideas.

Skyrock.com: Do you have any upcoming projects besides the album?                                 50 Cent: I produced Lil’ Scrappy’s last album. I made the single Money in the Bank, featuring Lloyd Banks. I’ll produce LL Cool J’s next album, which should drop at the end of the summer. He’s one of the greatest artists. He’s someone who can make his own career by himself. He’s been around for years, and people are still interested in his music. If he carries on like that, it’s not only because he’s clever, but also because he manages to join together the greatest. When I worked with him, he just exploded. I don’t teach him anything about music; I have nothing to say to him about it. He knows it all. On the other hand we talked a lot about the album’s concept, and you’ll see the result.

Skyrock.com: Will you do a tour? Will you come back to France ?
50 Cent: Absolutely. After the album is released, I will be on tour very quickly. You will see more of me than after The Massacre was released. What I want to do, is to maybe work a little more outside USA. After the album’s released, I’ll promote it in the United States, and then, I’ll go abroad.

Skyrock.com: Thank you.