Author Topic: Attatchment and Addiction to Created Things Is Slavery...  (Read 477 times)

TraceOneInfinite Flat Earther 96'

• Shot Caller
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Permanent Resident Flat Erth 1996 Pre-Sept. 13th
Attatchment and Addiction to Created Things Is Slavery...
« on: April 28, 2007, 10:43:20 PM »
If you are attatched or addicted to something than you become a slave to that thing.  This could be a drug, a job, a woman, food, anything.  When you are in such a condition you can be easily exploited.  Let's take a community of alcoholics for example.  They can be continually exploited by the beer companies.  The beer companies seek to create this kind of dependancy, because then it knows you are slave to them and you are a customer for life.  This is how people prey on each other.   

The person who needs nothing is the on who is truly free.  On the other hand, if you are stuck in a life of slavery and dissatisfied with your position, and you are not willing to go without whatever it is you are attatched to; a house, or money, or the job you are in, the woman that you love, then it could be said that you are not willing to do what it takes to be free. 

Let's take a worst case scenario, let's say you have to live homeless for a period of time to cut yourself off from your attatchments.  Then you are either going to do that situation, or at worst, that situation is going to do you.  That's all that can happen.

The only entity that we may be attatched and addicted to is Allah.  The reason is that Allah is the Creator of all things, no Creator but Allah.  Therefore, this means that Allah is self-sufficient, and Allah is not in need of anything. 

Let me explain by another example; if you are attatched to another person; let's say a woman.  Then that woman is in need, and she can exploit you to make sure that her needs are being met.  Yet on the other hand, Allah is self-sufficient and has no needs, and therefore he only provides benefit and sustainance to mankind and all of his creations.

Asssalamualaikum.

« Last Edit: April 28, 2007, 10:47:40 PM by Shakur Abdul-Latif's Definition Of Hip-Hop..by -Infinite- »
My First Officially Schedule Rap Battle on Stage as an undercard to the undercard match

(btw, Earth 🌎 is not a spinning water ball)

jeromechickenbone

Re: Attatchment and Addiction to Created Things Is Slavery...
« Reply #1 on: April 28, 2007, 11:34:27 PM »
Why don't you free yourself from Allah for a week and see what that does for you. 

AndrE16686

« Reply #2 on: April 29, 2007, 02:46:50 AM »

Allah is self-sufficient, and Allah is not in need of anything. 

Then Allah is not in need of your worship, you shouldnt have to go and pray/worship at all or wear any religious attire.

What Allah/God/Jesus wants is for to expand yo mind niggaz.

• Shot Caller
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #3 on: April 29, 2007, 02:49:09 AM »

Allah is self-sufficient, and Allah is not in need of anything. 

Then Allah is not in need of your worship, you shouldnt have to go and pray/worship at all or wear any religious attire.

What Allah/God/Jesus wants is for to expand yo mind niggaz.

Allah doesn't need my worship, my worship of Allah is for my own benefit.
My First Officially Schedule Rap Battle on Stage as an undercard to the undercard match

Samoan Enforcer

« Reply #4 on: April 29, 2007, 03:08:07 AM »
yeah you really seem to be benefiting from your slavery bryan

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #5 on: April 29, 2007, 03:22:12 AM »
It's only after we have lost everything that we are free to do anything. That being said Allah can suck my dick. Addicted to  a person > Addicted to an activity > Addicted to a type of food > Addicted to a job > Addicted to cocaine >>> Addicted to crack >>>>> Addicted to Allah
Cause I don't care where I belong no more
What we share or not I will ignore
And I won't waste my time fitting in
Cause I don't think contrast is a sin
No, it's not a sin

• Shot Caller
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #6 on: April 29, 2007, 03:47:05 AM »
It's only after we have lost everything that we are free to do anything. That being said Allah can suck my dick. Addicted to  a person > Addicted to an activity > Addicted to a type of food > Addicted to a job > Addicted to cocaine >>> Addicted to crack >>>>> Addicted to Allah

That's nothing but your pride and arrogance talking.

Jip

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #7 on: April 29, 2007, 04:26:24 AM »
if a woman is using you to get things from you, and you give in and give them to her

your weak and should kill yourself

XaNdEr

« Reply #8 on: April 29, 2007, 07:06:58 AM »

That's nothing but your pride and arrogance talking.

Same goes for you. You are "proud" of being a muslim and try to spread that all over the forum.

You make a fool of yourself time and time again, fool. Everything you say is more contradicting then a gay christian.

If Allah isn't in need of ANYTHING how come muslims live by a code of praying, and women are dressing with all these funny ass things on they head. And don't say "they have selfrespect and don't dress like whores, unlike the rest of the western world" cause that's all muslims can come up with. I rather see a beatiful girl dressed as a whore then a "thing" inside a clothing package.

Stop the propaganda Bryan, and get a life. Maybe then you get the respect you are searching for. Until then, fuck you.  :-*

Chief

« Reply #9 on: April 29, 2007, 07:12:50 AM »
you're right about the whole dependance/addiction thing... but thats common sense, every relationship needs to be balanced, and being addicted to any drug/thing aint good for you.

Elevz

« Reply #10 on: April 29, 2007, 08:21:40 AM »
I would think I'm reading the words of an anarchist like no-one before him, were it not for the ridiculous submission to Allah. See Brian, you made some excellent points about dependancy here, but the thing is you fail to recognise the patheticness of the slavery you submit yourself to. It may seem as though you've used your own free will to decide to choose to submit to Allah, but realistically...

- Does a free will exist?
- How free was your will when you chose to submit to Allah?
- Isn't submission slavery by definition?

Of course, you can be as free as your imagination allows you to be. You can live in a dream world where everything is as you (or in your case "your creator") put it, but then there's no point in connecting yourself to the real world. In other words: either snap out of that dream because you're intelligent (yet insane) and perfectly capable of living among other human beings... Or run from life and be sure no one awakes you from your dreams. I've heard fantastic things about heroin, but a shack on the hill side in Pakistan should do.

That's not intended as a diss, because I've always admired those who dare to dream. It's just deceiving and disillusional, that's all, and that's why you should protect yourself from the "truth".

Narrator

« Reply #11 on: April 29, 2007, 10:43:25 AM »
Remember when Brian's name contained "Allah's Slave" or something to that effect?

Personally, I'd rather not be a slave to anything, not even the creator.  Besides, as I am a Black Man, I am my own GOD, a master of my own destiny.  Therefore, the only thing I worship is my own divine existance.  That, of course, is why Islam is nothing but a lie made up by Muhammad - the real Allah does not wish for "submission" to anyone but oneself (provided you aren't a grafted genetic mutant, like Brian is).

Teddy Roosevelt

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The Trust-Buster
« Reply #12 on: April 29, 2007, 12:08:49 PM »
The person who needs nothing is the on who is truly free.
So that would include God. No?

J @ M @ L

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #13 on: April 29, 2007, 01:22:50 PM »
Remember when Brian's name contained "Allah's Slave" or something to that effect?

Personally, I'd rather not be a slave to anything, not even the creator.  Besides, as I am a Black Man, I am my own GOD, a master of my own destiny.  Therefore, the only thing I worship is my own divine existance.  That, of course, is why Islam is nothing but a lie made up by Muhammad - the real Allah does not wish for "submission" to anyone but oneself (provided you aren't a grafted genetic mutant, like Brian is).

LOL so those Africans willed and destined for themselves to be taken to the New World as slaves... and be basically raped as a whole race? Quite divine I must say.
my throat hurts, its hard to swallow, and my body feels like i got a serious ass beating.

LOL @ this fudgepacker

Fuck Your Existence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #14 on: April 29, 2007, 01:49:30 PM »
you're right about the whole dependance/addiction thing... but thats common sense
word,thank you Captain Obvious.