Author Topic: 1 out of 2 Mexicans have family members living in the United States  (Read 626 times)

J @ M @ L

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: 1 out of 2 Mexicans have family members living in the United States
« Reply #30 on: May 03, 2007, 03:39:16 PM »
We also make the majority in most cities in California. This is our country now...

Mexicans have their own country, it's called Mexico.

So do people of British, German, French, Spanish, Russian, Polish, Italian, Irish, etc descent.... so what then defines an American? If all our ancestors came here for a better life, who are we to tell others that they can't? (I'm not talking about illegal immigrants here, just responding to the comment above). Really, the only group that even has the room to make your statement, however dumb and irrational it may be, is the Native Americans.... but then again,the barbaric Europeans made sure to kill off almost their entire population in their genocide.
my throat hurts, its hard to swallow, and my body feels like i got a serious ass beating.

LOL @ this fudgepacker

Chief

« Reply #31 on: May 04, 2007, 02:29:06 AM »
fuck illeagals... We need to deport some leagals too.. I find it sad in 20 years whites will be minoritys in our own country in fact it makes me sick

what makes it your country? LMFAO whites were not the first people there, mexicans have deeper ties to america than white people.

anyway, the illegals arent that bad for america, they provide cheap labor and they wont send all their income out. but there are 11 million mexicans, so the small amounts they send out do add up. that said, i dont think it makes that much a difference on the american economy, the amounts employers save on hiring mexicans more than likely outweighs the amount of money sent out of the country.

there is a loss, but there is also a gain in productivity. so it aint that bad.

It doesn't work like this. For every cheap ass labour illegal there might be a good legal woman trying to make a legal, taxed buck.

yeah i realise that, i didnt say illegals are good, but they wont destroy america.

Just Another Sunny day in California

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Twin Turbos....yeeeee
« Reply #32 on: May 04, 2007, 05:40:22 PM »
the bottom line is these illegals whether they are mexican or cuban or whatever are here to stay until otherwise deported from the states, but what is the posibility of all these people actually getting deported back to their homeland?  Highly unlikey, too many illegals, most of them even have American children so what's to do with them?  deport their parents and put the children in fosterhomes?

i think the right way to attack this problem is basically shutting off the border, though i don't know how effective that maybe, but it is a start in the right direction instead of focusing on those who ARE HERE, lets deal with those who AREN'T YET HERE.
Oh I like this one... One dog goes one way, the other dog goes the other way, and this guy's sayin', "Whadda ya want from me?

JLscorpio

• 'G'
  • I love YaBB 1 Gold!
« Reply #33 on: May 07, 2007, 07:08:29 PM »
My thing is the Mexicans have as much claim to California and the American southwest as anyone. Most of the people in this country, no matter their country of origin, can't truly claim to be legal immigrants. This country was built on illegal immigration and has continued to grow because it. No matter how much money that is supposedly being sent back to Mexico, far more has to be spent here, in this country, just to live here.

sonofisis

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #34 on: May 07, 2007, 09:58:03 PM »
I don't give a fuck how many mexicans are here as long as they're legal.

Amen
Mistah FAB "Ghost Ride It"

jeromechickenbone

« Reply #35 on: May 07, 2007, 10:23:19 PM »
Peep game:  Our governement subsidizes and encourages illegal immigration.  We've mandated that states must provide free education, medical care and benefits to illegals. That is another reason they bring their families over here.

Don't be mad at Mexicans for exploiting this system - straight up don't hate the player, hate the game.  Legislation needs to be re-written so that we're not encouraging it.

FYI, I'm echoing Ron Paul's stance on this issue which can be seen in this post: 

http://www.dubcnn.com/connect/index.php?topic=143483.0

Garth Brooks

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • We Shall Be Free
« Reply #36 on: May 07, 2007, 11:06:57 PM »
sense some of you are thick headed lets use a real situation for you to under stand... Ok lets see what france did.. They have been letting islamics in by the groves. Now there so over runned its killing htem and there trying to take over.. Now they are trying to get rid of them but the leagely cant.. Im surprised that hasnt been brought up here.. I also like the post above saying is like the life boat and what not thats on point 100%

Al Bundy

« Reply #37 on: May 08, 2007, 12:54:46 AM »
fuck illeagals... We need to deport some leagals too.. I find it sad in 20 years whites will be minoritys in our own country in fact it makes me sick

Basically, we are all illegal immigrants to America. Deal with it.

Garth Brooks

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • We Shall Be Free
« Reply #38 on: May 08, 2007, 05:09:14 AM »

To me anyone born here LEAGLY isnt and immigrant

Teddy Roosevelt

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The Trust-Buster
« Reply #39 on: May 08, 2007, 11:45:30 AM »

Well it's impossible to be born here illegally.

Wicked977

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • 818 VALLE Bitches!!!
« Reply #40 on: May 08, 2007, 11:25:46 PM »

Well it's impossible to be born here illegally.
lol

Garth Brooks

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • We Shall Be Free
« Reply #41 on: May 09, 2007, 12:41:42 AM »
lol to me if you run across pregnet and have a baby and you are illeagal it should be illeagal.. it should be like that anywhere if your an illeagal

Real American

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #42 on: May 09, 2007, 02:42:20 PM »
lol to me if you run across pregnet and have a baby and you are illeagal it should be illeagal.. it should be like that anywhere if your an illeagal

I agree 100%.