Author Topic: Here's a solution to both the gas problem and Iraq......  (Read 216 times)

jeromechickenbone

Here's a solution to both the gas problem and Iraq......
« on: April 30, 2007, 08:34:39 PM »
Read this on another forum.  What do you guys think?

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Bush wants us to cut the amount of gas we use. The best way to stop
using so much gas is to deport 11 million illegal immigrants! That
would be 11 million less people using our gas. The price of gas would come
down.

Bring our troops home from Iraq to guard the border. When they
catch an illegal immigrant crossing the border, hand him a canteen,
rifle and some ammo and ship him to Iraq. Tell him if he wants to come
to America then he must serve a tour in the military.

Give him a soldier's pay while he's there and tax him on it. After his tour, he
will be allowed to become a citizen since he defended this country. He
will also be registered to be taxed and be a legal patriot.

This option will probably deter illegal immigration and provide a
solution for the
troops in Iraq and the aliens trying to make a better life for
themselves.

Chief

Re: Here's a solution to both the gas problem and Iraq......
« Reply #1 on: May 01, 2007, 05:17:05 AM »
genius

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #2 on: May 01, 2007, 05:45:10 AM »
only problem is you'd blatantly lose every damn war then  :D
Cause I don't care where I belong no more
What we share or not I will ignore
And I won't waste my time fitting in
Cause I don't think contrast is a sin
No, it's not a sin

Don Rizzle

• Capo Di Tutti Capi
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #3 on: May 01, 2007, 09:24:20 AM »
we use south africans and gurkas from nepal they do a good job why not some mexicans as long as u can train them

iraq would just get annexed by iran

That would be a great solution.  If Iran and the majority of Iraqi's are pleased with it, then why shouldn't they do it?

Suffice

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Ain't no motherfuckin' llama!
« Reply #4 on: May 01, 2007, 09:29:45 AM »
haha. That was funny. As if we're not deep in shit enough
"You only live once, you might as well die now" - Slim Shady (RIP)

Jip

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #5 on: May 01, 2007, 11:17:43 AM »
thats a really good idea, anyone caught coming in should serve in the army

Teddy Roosevelt

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The Trust-Buster
« Reply #6 on: May 01, 2007, 11:26:53 PM »
It's not to far off. Serve in the military, get perment residency. Although this should apply to illegal residents already here, not caught on the border.

jeromechickenbone

« Reply #7 on: May 02, 2007, 06:28:21 PM »
It's not to far off. Serve in the military, get perment residency. Although this should apply to illegal residents already here, not caught on the border.

It does.  It says to deport the existing 11 million.  Anyone else you catch jumping the border goes too.  Any mexicans coming over legally and going through the proper due dilligence have nothing to worry about. 

I think it's a phenomenal idea.

Chief

« Reply #8 on: May 02, 2007, 08:16:58 PM »
^oh shit... wait a minute, you were being serious?

hahaha i cant believe you think something like that would work. believe it or not, removing 11 million 'aliens' from the U.S could cause devastation. not only that, i dont think those 11 million mexicans are using much gas, if theyre illegal, they probably dont have enough cash to buy big S.U.V's and other gas guzzlers.

you cant blame americas problems on illegal immigrants, nor try solve it with illegal immigrants. the gas problem is so bad because of the american mentality, being the bigger the better. americans dont think about the future or anyone else.

jeromechickenbone

« Reply #9 on: May 02, 2007, 09:59:52 PM »
^oh shit... wait a minute, you were being serious?

hahaha i cant believe you think something like that would work. believe it or not, removing 11 million 'aliens' from the U.S could cause devastation. not only that, i dont think those 11 million mexicans are using much gas, if theyre illegal, they probably dont have enough cash to buy big S.U.V's and other gas guzzlers.

you cant blame americas problems on illegal immigrants, nor try solve it with illegal immigrants. the gas problem is so bad because of the american mentality, being the bigger the better. americans dont think about the future or anyone else.

LOL, slow your roll junior.  Conceptually I love the idea.  Something needs to be done about illegal immigration.  The bureacracy surrounding the situation is ridiculous.  It's like if you're not ok with letting it continue to happen people start calling you racist and shit.  It has jack shit to do with race, it has to do with societal leeches.  It's like the motherfuckers in jail looting because they have cold food and not enough blankets - well guess what, you're in fucking jail, don't do dumb shit and you'd have nothing to worry about.  Conceptually, I say we take lifers in jail (for both criminal and white collar crime) and put those assholes on the front line too.  America is a fucked place because it's now ok to not take accountability for your actions.  That's all I'm getting at.  I'm saying I support the ideology that makes use of society's leeches and legitimizes them. 

Do I think that magically scooping 11 million people outta Cali and plugging them into the front lines in Iraq is gonna simultaneously and instantaneously solve America's war and gas price controversy?   LMAO.  Come on now Chief.

And you shouldn't speak in terms of "Americans don't think about the future or anyone else".  Thats plain ignorant.

Narrator

« Reply #10 on: May 03, 2007, 01:43:55 AM »
^^^^^ Jrome, you talk too much like a house nigger.  And that ain't good.  Being a "yes massa" sellout means that you're going to have to die a horrible death on Judgment Day and burn in hell for eternity.  You also should not be listening to hip-hop, as all real niggas hate coon Uncle Tom fools like yourself.  So get ready to die.

AndrE16686

« Reply #11 on: May 03, 2007, 07:07:52 AM »
You dont want people in your military who dont want to be there. Forced military service is a stupid notion. Australia maintains a professional army of volunteers, people who actually are there becus they want to, not becus they are poor or uneducated. Our professionalism is one reason why we are succeeding in Iraq, plus we doing a top job in Afghan. People love us over there, cus we so sincere and professional. Fills my heart with that sweet patriotic feeling.

The reason the US President swears his presidential oath outside, comes from the ancient Greeks, who used to swear their oaths outside under the sun and sky where no secret could be hidden from an all-seeing power (Zeus) and they swore by the god Fidius (the god of good faith). Good faith is a concept that has been synomous with leadership since ancient times.

If people genuinely had good faith in their military and their mission and the leadership genuinely had good faith in their actions towards the World, then the US would be succeeding in Iraq. It takes time (sometimes very long) but people eventually see through lies and manipulation and when they do, they get the urge to chip away at the Beast.

« Last Edit: May 03, 2007, 07:11:14 AM by Loco is tha motion... »

jeromechickenbone

« Reply #12 on: May 03, 2007, 07:02:39 PM »
^^^^^ Jrome, you talk too much like a house nigger.  And that ain't good.  Being a "yes massa" sellout means that you're going to have to die a horrible death on Judgment Day and burn in hell for eternity.  You also should not be listening to hip-hop, as all real niggas hate coon Uncle Tom fools like yourself.  So get ready to die.

LOL, well first I'll say drop your schtick and bring some debate back to Outbound.  And 2nd I'm not gonna bother wasting my time with a caricature.  You're a smart dude, unfortunately you subjugate yourself to playing with CWalker and Infinite and you assume their status.

Teddy Roosevelt

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The Trust-Buster
« Reply #13 on: May 04, 2007, 12:48:51 AM »
You dont want people in your military who dont want to be there. Forced military service is a stupid notion.
You've ever heard of a draft? And what does this have to do with the topic at hand? The US isn't going to force illegals to join the military.

AndrE16686

« Reply #14 on: May 04, 2007, 02:33:20 AM »
You dont want people in your military who dont want to be there. Forced military service is a stupid notion.
You've ever heard of a draft? And what does this have to do with the topic at hand? The US isn't going to force illegals to join the military.

no, what is this wonderous thing called a 'draft'?