Author Topic: I never knew Goodie Mob were Muslims...  (Read 499 times)

1980DRE

• 'G'
  • Difficult takes a day, impossible takes a week...
Re: I never knew Goodie Mob were Muslims...
« Reply #15 on: May 02, 2007, 11:56:03 PM »
oh for real brian?? ima go out and buy all there cds now...................................................................... 

but seriously another of these threads? i dont think anyone really cares about the religions of rappers or singers
word up, if the track is bangin', the track is bangin'....

The Watcher

« Reply #16 on: May 03, 2007, 12:02:46 AM »
i didn't know they were terrorists!

luckily ive only downloaded their cds, looks like i'm not supporting them

LOL.. Bush writes the script that you live by.  You live according to how he has defined the world. 

...By the way, I edited my post above and added the meaning to the title of the track, "Insh-Allah".. it's a common phrase Muslims use that means "If Allah Wills It".

jokes on you, i'm not the retard living in america
army of the pharaohs never make love songs
we finger fuck bitches with freddy krueger gloves on
- celph titled

"lol infact lmao" - Proof of D12

anticipate the shots like obama at the podium
- joe budden

Nima - Dubcnn.com

« Reply #17 on: May 03, 2007, 08:09:18 AM »
You know, it used to be fun to get mad at you for being ignorant Infinite... but now I officially believe that you just enjoy people getting mad at you.

I feel sorry for you.

K.Dub

• Magic
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #18 on: May 03, 2007, 08:51:01 AM »
Lol, this is pathetic

kemizt

CantCme213

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #19 on: May 03, 2007, 10:01:13 AM »
whats up with all the hating around here ! Im a devote muslim and im not allowed to hate anybody.

Maybe Infinite ( as an american muslim) needs to post something about other muslims in the US.

Maybe it makes him feel better or something.

LOL @ Nima.

I feel sorry for ur parants N dogg. LOL  8)  U little Cali life style G form hamburg/Germany lol 

Ur not secular , u live in a dream world.

K.Dub

• Magic
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #20 on: May 03, 2007, 10:54:58 AM »
whats up with all the hating around here ! Im a devote muslim and im not allowed to hate anybody.

Maybe Infinite ( as an american muslim) needs to post something about other muslims in the US.

But every single post he's writing is about islam or muslims. And he only likes muslim artists lol

kemizt

You Ain't Shit

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • DPGC-WSCG-4LIFE
« Reply #21 on: May 03, 2007, 12:37:38 PM »
Let me guess, you now think that they are the greatest group ever, right?

hahaha

Al Bundy

« Reply #22 on: May 03, 2007, 12:48:08 PM »

LOL @ Nima.

I feel sorry for ur parants N dogg. LOL  8)  U little Cali life style G form hamburg/Germany lol 

Before you try and defend the wack job, you should read 90% of his posts.

Diabolical

« Reply #23 on: May 03, 2007, 01:47:33 PM »
These posts are just not even funny any more.

TraceOneInfinite Flat Earther 96'

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Permanent Resident Flat Erth 1996 Pre-Sept. 13th
« Reply #24 on: May 03, 2007, 08:28:40 PM »

Ya'll don't realize how backwards you are in your thinking.  Take a look at all the other threads on this forum.  There's a thread where somebody is wondering if Beyonce saw a film of Jay-Z mistreating a woman. 

So now.. if somebody is allowed to sit around and spend his time wondering what Beyonce thinks about a Jay-Z video, and nobody complains about that.  Why is it a problem for me to wonder and be interested in whether or not an artist is a Muslim?
Givin' respect to 2pac September 7th-13th The Day Hip-Hop Died

(btw, Earth 🌎 is not a spinning water ball)

jeromechickenbone

« Reply #25 on: May 03, 2007, 08:47:13 PM »
Hey Brian how come you don't talk anymore about 2pac being God and starting that religion about him and shit.  Those were the good ol days.

Al Bundy

« Reply #26 on: May 03, 2007, 08:52:50 PM »
Hey Brian how come you don't talk anymore about 2pac being God and starting that religion about him and shit.  Those were the good ol days.

LMAO

K.Dub

• Magic
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #27 on: May 03, 2007, 11:52:21 PM »

Ya'll don't realize how backwards you are in your thinking.  Take a look at all the other threads on this forum.  There's a thread where somebody is wondering if Beyonce saw a film of Jay-Z mistreating a woman. 

So now.. if somebody is allowed to sit around and spend his time wondering what Beyonce thinks about a Jay-Z video, and nobody complains about that.  Why is it a problem for me to wonder and be interested in whether or not an artist is a Muslim?

But it seems like u like an artist/group only if he/they are muslims.

kemizt

Elevz

« Reply #28 on: May 04, 2007, 02:42:28 AM »
if somebody is allowed to sit around and spend his time wondering what Beyonce thinks about a Jay-Z video, and nobody complains about that.  Why is it a problem for me to wonder and be interested in whether or not an artist is a Muslim?

Boohoo!  :rubeyes: :boohoo:

Golden rules in journalism (and thus in internet writing):
1. Grab the attention
2. Create people's interest
3. Create a desire
4. Action of influence. (in your case, they'll go out and buy muslim cd's or whatever)

Okay, you got our attention, but we're not interested in your illogical thinking as for why an artist's religion matters at all. Let alone people feeling the desire to listen to their music for that reason, or even going out to buy these cd's for that reason. You lose. Boohoo.

I still would have loved to see a reply in that Attatchment and Addiction to Created Things Is Slavery... thread, but it seems you love to spread some messy messages and then run off, afraid of people's responses. Time after time your fallacies are being exposed, and we never hear from you again. Be a man and defend your statements!

Chief

« Reply #29 on: May 04, 2007, 03:11:06 AM »
i didn't know they were terrorists!

luckily ive only downloaded their cds, looks like i'm not supporting them

LOL.. Bush writes the script that you live by.  You live according to how he has defined the world. 

...By the way, I edited my post above and added the meaning to the title of the track, "Insh-Allah".. it's a common phrase Muslims use that means "If Allah Wills It".

jokes on you, i'm not the retard living in america

lol
You know, it used to be fun to get mad at you for being ignorant Infinite... but now I officially believe that you just enjoy people getting mad at you.

I feel sorry for you.

well thats his reward from allah, the more he is rejected by society, the closer he feels to allah. it's a defense mechanism.

LOL @ Nima.

i think everyone goes through a stage of defending infinite... realisation comes quickly though.

well thats because you do it all the time. you're like a groupie finding out a song is done by your favourite artist, now it's your favourite song.

just forget about it man, you wont ever get it.