Author Topic: YOUR A QUEEN--- DEEP VIDEO!!!!  (Read 162 times)

boycriedwolf619

• Muthafuckin' Don!
YOUR A QUEEN--- DEEP VIDEO!!!!
« on: May 02, 2007, 12:16:47 AM »
<object width="425" height="350"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/XDhhSjRbwe4"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/XDhhSjRbwe4" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350"></embed></object>

QuietTruth

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Shoot 'em up bang bang, nigga die slow
Re: YOUR A QUEEN--- DEEP VIDEO!!!!
« Reply #1 on: May 02, 2007, 12:07:20 PM »
Yes, I watched something like this on youtube, I don't think this was the same video but it had them same girls talking and it had the same message.

And ya know, I was goin' to make a thread in the Outbound about something like this, along these same lines but I figured I shouldn't becuz people just wouldn't take it seriously so propz to you, so much my dude becuz I feel that man!!!! Damn.

Fuck it, I'm just goin' to say this. People need to grow up, learn respect and become a fuckin' MAN!

Every female that walks this Earth is NOT a hoe, a slut, a tramp, a bitch and ya'll better recognize that. I'm gonna leave it at that becuz I don't want to ruin your thread.

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #2 on: May 02, 2007, 12:36:12 PM »
It's just that a good portion of girls *are* hoes, it's not a man's duty to deny that just for the hell of it. To be honest I don't see how that is a "black" thing at all lol. Maybe that's an American thing.
Cause I don't care where I belong no more
What we share or not I will ignore
And I won't waste my time fitting in
Cause I don't think contrast is a sin
No, it's not a sin

boycriedwolf619

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #3 on: May 02, 2007, 03:35:18 PM »
Yes, I watched something like this on youtube, I don't think this was the same video but it had them same girls talking and it had the same message.

And ya know, I was goin' to make a thread in the Outbound about something like this, along these same lines but I figured I shouldn't becuz people just wouldn't take it seriously so propz to you, so much my dude becuz I feel that man!!!! Damn.

Fuck it, I'm just goin' to say this. People need to grow up, learn respect and become a fuckin' MAN!

Every female that walks this Earth is NOT a hoe, a slut, a tramp, a bitch and ya'll better recognize that. I'm gonna leave it at that becuz I don't want to ruin your thread.
Appreciate you positive comment for real. I thought more people would comment on this but I against its not that important
It's just that a good portion of girls *are* hoes, it's not a man's duty to deny that just for the hell of it. To be honest I don't see how that is a "black" thing at all lol. Maybe that's an American thing.
Its just in the Black culture a lot of men don't have respect for our women. Then people want to complain when they see Black women dating out the race. i cant really blame them, but did you see the last part of the video, with the little Black kid? And thats a big problem with us (Blacks).

AndrE16686

« Reply #4 on: May 03, 2007, 06:34:21 AM »
NYOIL is fresh.

I feel what he sayin', people in general have to be able to criticise themself, if you forget where you come from, you lose the reality of yourself, I feel hiphop has done this (not that i dont love misogynistic, ego-centric rap, i enjoy very much) but it is over-played, too many people just doing the one thing. Its a complaint that gets repeated over and over, so I wont say any more lest I begin to sound backpackerish...

But I dont think we should be taking aim at particular artists, I mean, most those rappers in that NYOIL video 'yall should all get lynched' I feel they do have a message, DIPSET, 50 cent got a message, a positive get yo money love life my cabbage is piff mayne message, they just not so direct as say, Immortal tech, Public, etc.
Christ didnt point fingers about his death. Its best to acknowledge the situation, without saying names, it wont help hiphop to just blame it on particular artists, like solely blaming the Jews for Jesus's death. I feel NaS approached it the right way and its catching on.

QuietTruth

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Shoot 'em up bang bang, nigga die slow
« Reply #5 on: May 03, 2007, 12:31:09 PM »
I just want the women respected in a way better light.

I hear on records 'I'ma fuck this bitch' or whatever and they don't know the women, they just call her a bitch after they see her in a club or whatever the case be, ya'll know.

But now on records I also hear rappers say 'Hey, to the strippers and pros, I respect you, get your money' WHAT???!!!!???!!!!!

Like for real...what's that?

boycriedwolf619

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #6 on: May 03, 2007, 06:32:35 PM »
NYOIL is fresh.

I feel what he sayin', people in general have to be able to criticise themself, if you forget where you come from, you lose the reality of yourself, I feel hiphop has done this (not that i dont love misogynistic, ego-centric rap, i enjoy very much) but it is over-played, too many people just doing the one thing. Its a complaint that gets repeated over and over, so I wont say any more lest I begin to sound backpackerish...

But I dont think we should be taking aim at particular artists, I mean, most those rappers in that NYOIL video 'yall should all get lynched' I feel they do have a message, DIPSET, 50 cent got a message, a positive get yo money love life my cabbage is piff mayne message, they just not so direct as say, Immortal tech, Public, etc.
Christ didnt point fingers about his death. Its best to acknowledge the situation, without saying names, it wont help hiphop to just blame it on particular artists, like solely blaming the Jews for Jesus's death. I feel NaS approached it the right way and its catching on.
What positive message does Dipset and 50 cent have just curious?

AndrE16686

« Reply #7 on: May 03, 2007, 08:11:36 PM »
NYOIL is fresh.

What positive message does Dipset and 50 cent have just curious?

boycriedwolf619

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #8 on: May 03, 2007, 08:42:54 PM »
So I take it they dont have no message then.

Soulful

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #9 on: May 04, 2007, 12:33:23 AM »
nice video n message..props

AndrE16686

« Reply #10 on: May 04, 2007, 02:57:10 AM »
So I take it they dont have no message then.

it may be shallow, but its something, music dosnt always have to have a message. But dont get me wrong, alot of rappers need their careers ended. I just think blaming particular artists distracts from MCs own faults.