No Limit Top Dogg or Tha Last Meal?

No Limit Top Dogg
16 (35.6%)
Tha Last Meal
23 (51.1%)
Tie, I can't decide...
6 (13.3%)

Total Members Voted: 40

Author Topic: Between Snoop's No Limit Top Dogg or Tha Last Meal", which one is your favorite?  (Read 379 times)

sniperuk

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Young'Un
LAST MEAL...............simply because i prefer the direction of it and it doesnt have anybody from no limit on it minus dickhead and his sidekick.

also because it had better singles, production, guests, although snoop wasnt as lyrically sharp as he was on top dogg.

top dogg

bitch please beat is better then basically any beat on last meal if you ask me. i remember when that shit would come on the radio i'd get chills.

Sosna

• Muthafuckin' Don!
"Top Dogg" - Snoop's great return wit Dr. Dre, Xzibit, Nate Dogg, Warren G, Goldie Loc...

d-nice

Top Dogg- Better guest appearances

Last Meal- Better solo joints (hennessey n buddah, stacey adams, go away, true lies, yall gon miss me)

J$crILLa

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • J$crilla -aka- JDolla$iGn -aka- $crillVille
i went with TIE....

love both cds.... hard to say which one more

MontrealCity's Most

• Muthafuckin' Don!
def last meal for me, the beats are much better imo

K.Dub

• Magic
  • Muthafuckin' Don!

kemizt

WestCoasta

can't decide, both about equal

Danté Williams

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Diggie Dee aka Tha Preacher
Last Meal.

KURUPTION-81

"My greatest challenge is not what's happening at the moment, my greatest challenge was knocking Liverpool right off their fucking perch. And you can print that." Alex Ferguson

Mygla

Tha Last Meal... Issues, Ya'll Gone Miss Me, Hennessey N Buddah, Lay Low, Set It Off, Loosen Control, Wrong Idea. Stacey Adams & True Lies are all great songs.
Top Dogg had Bitch Please, Just Dippin, Buck Em, Don't Tell, G Bedtime Stories & Gangsta Ride, the rest was average IMO.

So Tha Last Meal...

akcranker - The Dangerous Crew Movement

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Man I'd have to go back and give both a few good spins but off the top of my head I would have to say I liked Last Meal better.

Well like I said in my previous post that's quoted above.. I had to go back and give both a listen again and man I don't know.. I forgot how many good songs were on both these albums.  I remember when these both first came out I played the shit out of both of them.

I'd have to say Tie at the moment because while listening to both I'm just enjoying both to much to pick one over the other.

greko

• 'G'
I went with tie... Both are bangin and if today Last Meal feels better than Top Dogg tomorrow it's the other way around.

d-nice

I went with tie... Both are bangin and if today Last Meal feels better than Top Dogg tomorrow it's the other way around.

Yeah I went back I listened to both and it is a tie for me also. I picked Tha Last Meal but Top Dogg had alot of bangin cuts on it as well so they even each other out.