Author Topic: T.I., 50 Cent and Ja Rule all dropping on June 26th  (Read 786 times)

Meho

• Muthafuckin' Don!
T.I., 50 Cent and Ja Rule all dropping on June 26th
« on: May 03, 2007, 02:22:54 PM »
- T.I. just said it on Sucker Free.
- been know for a while from 50 and Ja

Gonna be an entertaining summer  8)

Lunatic

Re: T.I., 50 Cent and Ja Rule all dropping on June 26th
« Reply #1 on: May 03, 2007, 02:33:14 PM »
no way these 3 drop the same day.

how was T.I.'s appearance on sucker free?
Co-Director of Site Content For Raptalk.Net
Staff Writer For WordOfSouth.Com
Staff Writer For Illuminati2G.Net
Staff Writer For SoPrupRadio.com

K.Dub

• Magic
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #2 on: May 03, 2007, 02:45:54 PM »
Fuck 50  :raisetheroof:

kemizt

Narrator

« Reply #3 on: May 03, 2007, 02:54:07 PM »
Ja Rule does not matter anymore.  His shit is gonna flop when it comes out, end of story.  Neither 50 nor T.I. need to worry about him taking away from their commercial momentum.

K.Dub

• Magic
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #4 on: May 03, 2007, 03:18:03 PM »
Ja Rule does not matter anymore.  His shit is gonna flop when it comes out, end of story.  Neither 50 nor T.I. need to worry about him taking away from their commercial momentum.

I hope Ja proves you wrong

kemizt

GangstaBoogy

« Reply #5 on: May 03, 2007, 03:20:35 PM »
It's Murder!!!!!
"House shoes & coffee: I know the paper gone come"

Invincible

« Reply #6 on: May 03, 2007, 03:33:03 PM »

I hope Ja proves you wrong

He won't.

rik

« Reply #7 on: May 03, 2007, 03:34:17 PM »
You know what would be funny? If Ja out sells 50. 50 along with the cult he has on dubcc will all commit suicide.

Mac 10 †

• Hustler
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • You'll never ever win the big one ya monkey fucks!
« Reply #8 on: May 03, 2007, 03:35:50 PM »
You know what would be funny? If Ja out sells 50. 50 along with the cult he has on dubcc will all commit suicide.

Ja >>>>>>>>> 50

But 50 WILL outsell Ja.
NO MORE WAR

Meho

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #9 on: May 03, 2007, 04:19:09 PM »

You know what else is funny ? You thinking any of us here that are in a "cult" actually gives a crap of how much he sells. I dont care if he sells 2 copys, if I did, I would stop listening to 98% of rappers since 05 to beging with.

The whole idea of some fans who follow Soundscan like its their diploma is completley retarted, since theyre not on the labels payroll or get any profit from it.

jeromechickenbone

« Reply #10 on: May 03, 2007, 05:40:11 PM »
Ja is insignificant.  No way in hell both 50 & T.I. drop the same day.  It'll be interesting to see who changes their date.

The King

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #11 on: May 03, 2007, 05:47:33 PM »
Whoever releases second has a much better chance of selling more. Whoever has their second week sales competing with the others 1st week will be screwed. Both will have huge first weeks, probably in 500,000 range, but you really want to release your album on the 3rd of July.

And whats this bullshit about Ja Rule? He ain't going to sell anything, hes a nobody now. Everyone knows 50 Cent and TI are coming, I didn't even know Ja was releasing a new album. Stop this bullshit, just because we are 50 Cent fans doesn't mean its a cult. 50 Cent is the most popular rapper in the business (he sells the most records), its obvious people like his music. People always hate the top selling rapper, but, its getting old.

Lunatic

« Reply #12 on: May 03, 2007, 06:11:09 PM »
Whoever releases second has a much better chance of selling more. Whoever has their second week sales competing with the others 1st week will be screwed. Both will have huge first weeks, probably in 500,000 range, but you really want to release your album on the 3rd of July.

And whats this bullshit about Ja Rule? He ain't going to sell anything, hes a nobody now. Everyone knows 50 Cent and TI are coming, I didn't even know Ja was releasing a new album. Stop this bullshit, just because we are 50 Cent fans doesn't mean its a cult. 50 Cent is the most popular rapper in the business (he sells the most records), its obvious people like his music. People always hate the top selling rapper, but, its getting old.

50's already been pushed back from the 4th to the 26th. T.I. was pushed forward from the 3rd of july to the 26th of june (apparantly). So i'm guessing T.I. will just stick with the 3rd of july.
Co-Director of Site Content For Raptalk.Net
Staff Writer For WordOfSouth.Com
Staff Writer For Illuminati2G.Net
Staff Writer For SoPrupRadio.com

MrJas

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #13 on: May 03, 2007, 06:14:14 PM »

How much 50 paying you homie?
You expect me to download an album that isn't real?  Sorry, but I can't sign this.

The King

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #14 on: May 03, 2007, 06:59:25 PM »

How much 50 paying you homie?

Read what I said. It's true, no bias. 50 Cent is the biggest rapper around these days. Even Em's last two efforts didn't outsell the Massacre.

Instead of posting irrelevant replies, why not argue your point of view with facts.