Author Topic: T.I., 50 Cent and Ja Rule all dropping on June 26th  (Read 766 times)

Blu Lacez

Re: T.I., 50 Cent and Ja Rule all dropping on June 26th
« Reply #15 on: May 03, 2007, 07:03:01 PM »
^^
      Ja Rule is not as hot as he use to be..but that fact that he has an album, slated to be released in or around the same time as 50 and TI, would be a plus for him.

The anticipation of "what he has to say now".."What has he been up to?".."Is he going to Diss 50".."Does he have any tracks with The Game on it, dissing 50"..will perhaps motivate folks to buy his album, which if the hype is big enuff, it could propell him to a good enuff sales standing!!

However it will be good, TI, 50, Ja Rule, then perhaps Detox...

Tha Crip

« Reply #16 on: May 03, 2007, 07:37:02 PM »
LOL shit there aint no die hard 50 fans on this site....as far as i can see theres only a few of us who say positive stuff about him and listen to him yeh but none of us aint riding his dick 24/7 like some other people here with certain rapper, lol i aint gonna say a name but im sure everyone will know who da fuck im talkin about.
"I F**k Wit Feds Magazine"

The King

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #17 on: May 03, 2007, 08:42:07 PM »
"Does he have any tracks with The Game on it, dissing 50".

Oh my bad, he might have a track with Game dissing 50. Sounds like the most fantastic, most anticipated thing in hip hop. A Game Ja diss... damn hommie. We'd never expect something as revolutionary as that. I'm taking the bus to get that one!  ::)

rik

« Reply #18 on: May 03, 2007, 10:07:54 PM »
You know what's even funnier? I didn't even name anybody in the cult and they knew who I was talking about.

rik

« Reply #19 on: May 03, 2007, 10:13:39 PM »

Oh my bad, he might have a track with Game dissing 50. Sounds like the most fantastic, most anticipated thing in hip hop. A Game Ja diss... damn hommie. We'd never expect something as revolutionary as that. I'm taking the bus to get that one!  ::)

Damn girl, go change your kotex.

The-Leak (aka) kingwell (bka) JULES

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ~TWITTER.COM/ITZJULES
« Reply #20 on: May 03, 2007, 10:18:56 PM »
Ja is _not_ dropping the same day as 50 Cent.

The King

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #21 on: May 03, 2007, 10:40:49 PM »

Damn girl, go change your kotex.

Nothing more pathetic then personally attacking someone on the internet, eh junior. Try doing something more useful with your time. Thanks kid.

Narrator

« Reply #22 on: May 04, 2007, 01:45:37 AM »
You know what would be funny? If Ja out sells 50. 50 along with the cult he has on dubcc will all commit suicide.

Or 50 fans could do what Dipset fans do when Cam's album flops...edit Wikipedia to make it look like he sold more.  Fortunately, I don't think we'll need to do that.

Oh, yeah, and LOL @ Mac 10 saying Ja is better than 50.  I don't like 50 much anymore, but if you really think Ja's better than him, you're a fucking lame.
« Last Edit: May 04, 2007, 03:14:04 AM by Guerilla_From_Tha_Mist »

H. Chad

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #23 on: May 04, 2007, 02:14:37 AM »
why do record sales mean anything???? iv been hanging for commons new album and i dont care if it sells nothin' aslong as the music is good........

Meho

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #24 on: May 04, 2007, 02:19:45 AM »
Whoever releases second has a much better chance of selling more. Whoever has their second week sales competing with the others 1st week will be screwed. Both will have huge first weeks, probably in 500,000 range, but you really want to release your album on the 3rd of July.

And whats this bullshit about Ja Rule? He ain't going to sell anything, hes a nobody now. Everyone knows 50 Cent and TI are coming, I didn't even know Ja was releasing a new album. Stop this bullshit, just because we are 50 Cent fans doesn't mean its a cult. 50 Cent is the most popular rapper in the business (he sells the most records), its obvious people like his music. People always hate the top selling rapper, but, its getting old.

50's already been pushed back from the 4th to the 26th. T.I. was pushed forward from the 3rd of july to the 26th of june (apparantly). So i'm guessing T.I. will just stick with the 3rd of july.

Actually 50 gout pushed back for a week from 19th to 26th and T.I. was first talking about a late may/early June release date.

Elevz

« Reply #25 on: May 04, 2007, 02:58:53 AM »
Stop this bullshit, just because we are 50 Cent fans doesn't mean its a cult.

Who exactly is this "we" you're talking about?

50 Cent is the most popular rapper in the business (he sells the most records), its obvious people like his music. People always hate the top selling rapper, but, its getting old.

You got us! *chuckles*

Chief

« Reply #26 on: May 04, 2007, 03:01:52 AM »
i cant imagine 50 moving his release.. it would be crazy for T.I to release on the same day.

both huge artists, so it'll be interesting...

50 will win though  :P

Soulful

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #27 on: May 04, 2007, 03:23:16 AM »
You know what's even funnier? I didn't even name anybody in the cult and they knew who I was talking about.
lmao!

anywayz im gonna download all three albums

Cheese

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #28 on: May 04, 2007, 07:29:27 AM »

loooooooooooooooool!! so true

Meho

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #29 on: May 04, 2007, 07:32:19 AM »

Well smartass, since theres like 2,3 fans of 50 Cent on this board, you'd have to be a retard not to know who it was aimed at  :-*