Author Topic: T.I., 50 Cent and Ja Rule all dropping on June 26th  (Read 784 times)

Teddy Roosevelt

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The Trust-Buster
Re: T.I., 50 Cent and Ja Rule all dropping on June 26th
« Reply #45 on: May 04, 2007, 11:26:51 AM »
why do record sales mean anything???? iv been hanging for commons new album and i dont care if it sells nothin' aslong as the music is good........

I don't know, ask the Dipset groupies.  They're the ones who are so insecure about Dipset's sales that they have to edit Wikipedia to make them look like they're selling Gold and Platinum all the time when that's not the case.
LOL. But the truth is all groupies do that. That's why you should never trust Wikipedia when it comes to hip-hop articles. Most of it is bull shit.

Teddy Roosevelt

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The Trust-Buster
« Reply #46 on: May 04, 2007, 11:32:09 AM »
You know what would be funny? If Ja out sells 50. 50 along with the cult he has on dubcc will all commit suicide.

You know what else is funny ? You thinking any of us here that are in a "cult" actually gives a crap of how much he sells. I dont care if he sells 2 copys, if I did, I would stop listening to 98% of rappers since 05 to beging with.

The whole idea of some fans who follow Soundscan like its their diploma is completley retarted, since theyre not on the labels payroll or get any profit from it.

Whoever releases second has a much better chance of selling more. Whoever has their second week sales competing with the others 1st week will be screwed. Both will have huge first weeks, probably in 500,000 range, but you really want to release your album on the 3rd of July.

And whats this bullshit about Ja Rule? He ain't going to sell anything, hes a nobody now. Everyone knows 50 Cent and TI are coming, I didn't even know Ja was releasing a new album. Stop this bullshit, just because we are 50 Cent fans doesn't mean its a cult. 50 Cent is the most popular rapper in the business (he sells the most records), its obvious people like his music. People always hate the top selling rapper, but, its getting old.

Even Em's last two efforts didn't outsell the Massacre.
:whistle:

rik

« Reply #47 on: May 04, 2007, 11:40:26 AM »
And Im suppose to be mad ? He he, do yourself a favor and stop posting, youre embarassing yourself.

Are you suppose to be mad? I don't know, are you? I'm embarrassing myself? Funny you would say that, because that's what you do with 95% of your post. Either that or you're getting embarrassed by someone else.

The King

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #48 on: May 04, 2007, 12:10:07 PM »
"Does he have any tracks with The Game on it, dissing 50".

Oh my bad, he might have a track with Game dissing 50. Sounds like the most fantastic, most anticipated thing in hip hop. A Game Ja diss... damn hommie. We'd never expect something as revolutionary as that. I'm taking the bus to get that one!  ::)

Damn girl, go change your kotex.

Your pretty immature man. Seems like your the one getting all upset, since your the one trying to insult other board members. Calm down, shut up, and gain some perspective.

rik

« Reply #49 on: May 04, 2007, 01:54:19 PM »
"Does he have any tracks with The Game on it, dissing 50".

Oh my bad, he might have a track with Game dissing 50. Sounds like the most fantastic, most anticipated thing in hip hop. A Game Ja diss... damn hommie. We'd never expect something as revolutionary as that. I'm taking the bus to get that one!  ::)

Damn girl, go change your kotex.

Your pretty immature man. Seems like your the one getting all upset, since your the one trying to insult other board members. Calm down, shut up, and gain some perspective.

Didn't reply to that post already? You dumb son of a bitch. And if not liking dick riding fagot ass groupies makes me immature, then color me immature.

sniperuk

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Young'Un
« Reply #50 on: May 04, 2007, 03:07:03 PM »
ja's not dropping his on june 26, cos the single is not released, so im guessin hes looking for early september or maybe christmas run up.

Cheese

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #51 on: May 04, 2007, 03:14:10 PM »
Show me a post of where I dickride 50 or shut up.

you've officially been crownded dickrider of 2006. Ain't that proof enough?

Meho

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #52 on: May 04, 2007, 03:25:04 PM »
That was strictly because of my opinion towards Game, where I obviously stepped on a lot of nervers.

If I won that, I won it for the "hater of the year", pleas belive it had very lil to do with dickriding anyone.

The funny thing about that is that I also never dissed Game or anything. Just stated hes an average rapper with predictable rhymes scheme. Ah well, thats message board for you  :D

Lunatic

« Reply #53 on: May 04, 2007, 08:39:32 PM »
Whoever releases second has a much better chance of selling more. Whoever has their second week sales competing with the others 1st week will be screwed. Both will have huge first weeks, probably in 500,000 range, but you really want to release your album on the 3rd of July.

And whats this bullshit about Ja Rule? He ain't going to sell anything, hes a nobody now. Everyone knows 50 Cent and TI are coming, I didn't even know Ja was releasing a new album. Stop this bullshit, just because we are 50 Cent fans doesn't mean its a cult. 50 Cent is the most popular rapper in the business (he sells the most records), its obvious people like his music. People always hate the top selling rapper, but, its getting old.

50's already been pushed back from the 4th to the 26th. T.I. was pushed forward from the 3rd of july to the 26th of june (apparantly). So i'm guessing T.I. will just stick with the 3rd of july.

Actually 50 gout pushed back for a week from 19th to 26th and T.I. was first talking about a late may/early June release date.

shit, T.I. was talking about a may/june release date a looooooong time ago. The first official date was July 3
Co-Director of Site Content For Raptalk.Net
Staff Writer For WordOfSouth.Com
Staff Writer For Illuminati2G.Net
Staff Writer For SoPrupRadio.com

Raphael

« Reply #54 on: May 06, 2007, 08:38:30 AM »
funny thread.. ill be downloading 50 and T.I.'s albums.

Lunatic

« Reply #55 on: May 06, 2007, 08:42:50 AM »

i'll be copping T.I.'s and haven't decided on 50's yet

Raphael

« Reply #56 on: May 06, 2007, 08:44:14 AM »

ill cop both if their dope :P

Lunatic

« Reply #57 on: May 06, 2007, 08:48:51 AM »

ill cop both if their dope :P

True. T.I. my fav rapper, so dope or horrible, it's goin in the collection. And I won't know if it's good or not b4 buying it, because I d.l his last album (before buying it) and it was a wack experience. I hated buying the album, already knowing which tracks I liked, and so on. Since he's my fav, i'm sure i'll love the album ;D

Al Bundy

« Reply #58 on: May 06, 2007, 12:45:45 PM »
june 26th I go to the record store and buy some oldies

Lunatic

« Reply #59 on: May 06, 2007, 01:13:24 PM »
june 26th I go to the record store and buy some oldies