Author Topic: Official cover for "Curtis"  (Read 1389 times)

Teddy Roosevelt

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The Trust-Buster
Re: Official cover for "Curtis"
« Reply #45 on: May 23, 2007, 02:53:13 PM »
Album cover's dope, im really feeling the style of it and i def like it better than the blue one wit looks like a cop badge.

O yea not be rascist or anything (SO NOBODY TAKE THIS THE WRONG WAY COS I AINT RASCIST) but..

he looks like a gorilla.
racist

Teddy Roosevelt

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The Trust-Buster
« Reply #46 on: May 23, 2007, 02:53:33 PM »
That cover is gay!

He should pose again without a shirt because women are the biggest consumer group of music and it worked in previous albums (GRODT 8 Mill & Mass 5mill). It would be a shame if Curtis flopped because of not showing his abs.

Now THAT's gay
:sign_werd:

Makaveli's Food & Liquor

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #47 on: May 24, 2007, 03:27:49 AM »
Album cover's dope, im really feeling the style of it and i def like it better than the blue one wit looks like a cop badge.

O yea not be rascist or anything (SO NOBODY TAKE THIS THE WRONG WAY COS I AINT RASCIST) but..

he looks like a gorilla.
racist

How the 'F' am i rascist?! It's not like i called him '        ' or anything, i jus stated the fact, it's like Christina Aguileras Husband, hes looks like a monkey, but i guess ull say im not being rascist because hes white? Too me thats just as rascist...

Kill

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #48 on: May 24, 2007, 04:31:55 AM »
That cover is gay!

He should pose again without a shirt because women are the biggest consumer group of music and it worked in previous albums (GRODT 8 Mill & Mass 5mill). It would be a shame if Curtis flopped because of not showing his abs.

Now THAT's gay

naw, it's just pragmatic. I mean, I'm not particularly eager to see 50's body on another cover either, but commercially speaking the guy could have a point

Elevz

« Reply #49 on: May 24, 2007, 05:39:29 AM »
I was reading the Spits newspaper this morning, and I couldn't help but thinking of 50's new album cover.

Makaveli's Food & Liquor

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #50 on: May 24, 2007, 05:46:12 AM »
I was reading the Spits newspaper this morning, and I couldn't help but thinking of 50's new album cover.

LMFAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!