Author Topic: $10 FOR EXCLUSIVE RIGHTS TO ANY BEAT  (Read 209 times)

PurleeDef

• Lil Geezy
$10 FOR EXCLUSIVE RIGHTS TO ANY BEAT
« on: May 04, 2007, 11:01:04 AM »
www.soundclick.com/serenitious

GET EXCLUSIVE RIGHTS TO ANY BEAT FOR ONLY $10!!![/color]

For only $10 you will be provided with the .wav file and rights to use any beat on www.soundclick.com/serenitious for Mixtapes, Albums, Profit Or Non-Profit Projects. Anything you desire. All credits for production must be given to myself. You do not have the right to re-sell anything produced by me. Upon purchasing a beat, that beat will no longer be up for downloads. For only $1.25 You Can Download The Mp3 files for use in Non-Profit Projects such as Promotional Mixtapes and Otherwise. Again, all credits for production must be given to myself

Any questions or concerns send me an email at serenitious@yahoo.com

Do not ask me for free beats. It's not going to happen. However, if I do get up fairly high on the charts off of plays, I will upload a new beat that will be available to anyone for profitable uses and free download. So help support the cause by pressing play a few times and check back.

http://www.soundclick.com/serenitious

PurleeDef

• Lil Geezy
Re: $10 FOR EXCLUSIVE RIGHTS TO ANY BEAT
« Reply #1 on: May 04, 2007, 03:33:34 PM »
Just uploaded a BRAND NEW *FREE* BEAT that is up for download. Feel free to use it for PROFIT OR NON PROFIT!!!

youngblazemusic

• Lil Geezy
Re: $10 FOR EXCLUSIVE RIGHTS TO ANY BEAT
« Reply #2 on: May 26, 2007, 11:53:48 AM »
Why are you selling yourself short? I ask because when you start to raise your prices people won't want to pay that because they'll know you as "the guy who sells exclusives for $10"...you should put more value into your work...however you don't have to take my word for it...just my opinion...Keep doing what you do

Young Blaze
Swagger Entertainment LLC
CEO/Producer/President
Young Blaze Presents...Swagger Entertainment: The No Money Down Mixtape...COMING SOON!!!

Featuring Production By: The Heatmakerz, Young Blaze, B.Klarity & More...

Featuring Artist: D.K, Sosa, Da Youngfellaz & More...