Author Topic: Not really west coast but HUGE - Cam'Ron gets kicked out of DipSet!!!  (Read 2100 times)

Quadruple OG

Cam'Ron KICKED OUT of Dipset by Jim Jones
« Reply #15 on: May 06, 2007, 04:19:16 PM »
http://www.missinfo.tv/

Your life must suck when the group you founded kicks you out, and that your former hypeman is a bigger star than you.  Dipset fans discuss.

virtuoso

• Muthafuckin' Don!

Translation....Jim Jones is running scared from the beefs that Camron has started but but I thought they were gangster??? and affiliated??
LOL

floatin_above_everything

So this is the real deal?

Efrain

If this is true.. It will go down as one of the illest, most embarrassing events in Hip Hop history. Getting booted from the click you created?..by the people who’s careers you made?.. talk about straight disrespect. The dipset fans must be on the virge of suicide lol.

WOW :o

floatin_above_everything

I would love to peep out the Dipcc board and see if it's in flames yet. ;D

jeromechickenbone

I just saw this on AHH. 

JIM JONES & CAM'S FALLOUT PART 2

Most recently, I heard Jimmy Jones made an appearance out in Rochester, NY and had some epithets for Cam'ron that are reserved for the worst of enemies. I will simply say what's been told to me, but I can see this is going to get ugly! I've been told that this friction has been a longtime coming. Well, there are rumors that people took money from people and those people aren't happy that this happened. Now, I'm not gonna say who stole from who, but its not hard to tell. I also heard that Cam'ron attempted to trademark the logo in an effort to prevent anybody else from using the Diplomats logo. Well, that's the norm, but I heard another Dipset member was stopped from using it. This allegedly went to court, but the judge tossed it. But, Cam'ron owns the pertinent rights to all things related to The Diplomats. I'm hearing there is a lot of talk of dropping Cam over at Atlantic/Asylum Records. I don't think this has anything to do with Jim Jones, who is an executive at Atlantic.

Another source told me that Juelz and Cam'ron haven't been in touch for about eight months. According to lore, Jim and Juelz are now very cool and trying to "do their own thing." Now, I can't say if this is true or not, but we knew a few things. We know that Jim has established his own label - nothing new. he's also expanded his own brand pretty successfully had has a great deal of popularity these days. Juelz also has a lot of star power too.

At any rate, tune in to the Funk Master Flex show tomorrow on Hot 97, because Jim Jones is supposed to reveal all. I still want to know how Jim is going to "put Cam on punishment." You know a mutual "friend" of mine and Ms. Info emailed me some super-indepth information, but I'll wait until after Jim talks to put it out there. Hopefully, Jimmy does the dirty work. All I can say is Cam's worked with a lot of people and some of them are speaking out...

.:Hercy Buggz:.

• The Soul Brotha
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Time For Sumthin New
Wasnt Camron in the We Fly High video?

K.Dub

• Magic
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
Damn, right after 50 got kicked out of G-Unit, Em got kicked out of D-12 and Bryant got waived from the Laker roster!!! Crazy week.

Don't forget that Pac got kicked out of The Outlawz

kemizt

Al Bundy

Damn, right after 50 got kicked out of G-Unit, Em got kicked out of D-12 and Bryant got waived from the Laker roster!!! Crazy week.

was that before or after he came back from his vacation from cuba?

GangstaBoogy

Damn I wonder if this is true. That would explain why lately its been Jimmy/Juelz everwhere and no Cam. But like Detox said, there's too many of these false rumors going around. Guess we just gotta wait for one of them to speak on it...
"House shoes & coffee: I know the paper gone come"

Low Key

• Muthafuckin' Don!

It was Fatal who got kicked out.

MediumL

Dam I hope this is true. If Cam got kicked out i bet dipset would split.
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/DjGVAwyb454" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/DjGVAwyb454</a>

Chief

no way i believe this, but it would be pretty funny... what would dipcc do?

J$crILLa

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • J$crilla -aka- JDolla$iGn -aka- $crillVille
A) Wrong Forum

B) BULLSHIT.

C) Close Thread.

yeah you cant kick out the dude who started it

westkoastanostra

if this is true, that means there must be a god!