Author Topic: Not really west coast but HUGE - Cam'Ron gets kicked out of DipSet!!!  (Read 2113 times)

Low Key

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Damn, right after 50 got kicked out of G-Unit, Em got kicked out of D-12 and Bryant got waived from the Laker roster!!! Crazy week.

Don't forget that Pac got kicked out of The Outlawz

It was Fatal who got kicked out.

???

Pac didn't get kicked out of the Outlawz. Hussien Fatal did.

Are u serious ? Didn't u get the irony?

I just noticed. I'm slow. :-\

Paul

ill believe it when i see it come out of the mouth of someone whos inside

I think we will need to add a 'no homo' to that line.  :-\

lmao, i was drunk when i wrote it, iv just relized wht iv said lol, yeah no homo

im jus listenin to the new more than music diplomats album, thers only 1 cam song that was recorded ages ago n its a solo track

thers a few juelz and jimmy tracks

btw anybody got this, its bangin what iv listend to so far 8)
funkyfreshintheflesh

Paul

here 1 of the tracks from the new dipset, fuckin banger

max b on the hook is piff, jimmy got a cool verse too

07. jim jones max b mel matrix - anniversary.mp3 - 4.22MB
funkyfreshintheflesh

NiCc_FrUm_ThA_nO

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • EastSide But I Represent The Whole F
So did anyone hear Jim Jones on the radio yesterday? Was anything comfirmed or what?
http://nahright.com/news/2007/05/07/no-dipset-drama-tonight-kids/

Paul

funkyfreshintheflesh

herpes

is spice on suicide watch now ?  And this is no surprise me.  There have been rumblings about this for a while.  This hasnt been the first time in history where the man who started a group or a movement or what have you has been outted by those under him, I dont see why you guys act like that is such a big thing.  And last but not least, its NY... there is no loyalty and its every man for himself in NY.

Paul

And last but not least, its NY... there is no loyalty and its every man for himself in NY.

i think thats why dipset became so popular so fast
funkyfreshintheflesh

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Curtis Jackson wins, as usual.
Cause I don't care where I belong no more
What we share or not I will ignore
And I won't waste my time fitting in
Cause I don't think contrast is a sin
No, it's not a sin

XaNdEr

Cam'ron IS Dipset. And this IS bullshiet.

Lol, word is he owns the whole Dipset movement. So i don't see why Jones is comin' out with all that bullshit, when it is likely going to get him kicked out of Dipset if he continues. Funny soap opera stuff.

You got DipCC talkin' about you haha. "The Dub is full of european gangbangers" etc. etc.  :P

eastcoast timbs

• 'G'
LOL how u gonna get kicked out the group you started? That's like RZA gettin kicked outta Wu. Dipset stay taking L's

Elevz

Fuck those who originally spread these rumours...

K.Dub

• Magic
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
Damn, right after 50 got kicked out of G-Unit, Em got kicked out of D-12 and Bryant got waived from the Laker roster!!! Crazy week.

Don't forget that Pac got kicked out of The Outlawz

It was Fatal who got kicked out.

???

Pac didn't get kicked out of the Outlawz. Hussien Fatal did.

Are u serious ? Didn't u get the irony?

I just noticed. I'm slow. :-\

LOL +1

kemizt

Efrain

Jimmy cancelled his scheduled appearance to talk about the beef. If there was no beef he would have at least called in and said everything is bullshit. This goes way beyond "net rumors" miss Jones posted the news from Jim on her website. As far as hip-hop news that’s pretty official. Clearly Jim not airing out dipset business on the air is damage control by either Cam or others in the crew.

Tanjential

• Hip Hop Hippie
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • California Livin' - Murs and Me
damn, if this is true, 50's head is gonna be even bigger yet. "i destroyed dipset, niggas"

-T

Fee Fie Foe Fum; somethin' stank and I want some.

My hip-hop group The West Coast Avengers @

westcoastavengers.com

@tanjintwiggy and @westcoastavengers on Instagram

$Eg2$

Cam'ron IS Dipset. And this IS bullshiet.

Lol, word is he owns the whole Dipset movement. So i don't see why Jones is comin' out with all that bullshit, when it is likely going to get him kicked out of Dipset if he continues. Funny soap opera stuff.

You got DipCC talkin' about you haha. "The Dub is full of european gangbangers" etc. etc.  :P

:camp: