Author Topic: HOLY FUCK ! (terrorism)  (Read 2272 times)

Rud

• Kingdingaling
  • Connected
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: HOLY FUCK ! (terrorism)
« Reply #45 on: September 11, 2001, 09:46:16 AM »

Atleast Eastenders hasnt been canceled.

Those watching the BBC Coverage, then put CNN o if you have sky, its an american channel so they are giving us more info.

The question still remains though, what country do you think did this, if you think it was a country, it wont be any place like Russia, probably some small african country, but they obviusly have to have money to plan such a complicated attack.

If a war was to break out and obvius us british are all ways the one is the right we would join forces with america then i would probably die, or atleast have a good chance, becuse i come from sheffield, and they make steel there....and thats where people attack to stop the tanks and such like from been made. I can actually see one of the biggest steel factorys in the england from my house, like 2 minutes work i mean....worrying.

ITS NOTLIKE THE WW, THEY R NOT TRYIN 2 BRING THE MILITARRY 2 ITS KNEES

THEY WANT 2 CAUSE DISTRUCTION 2 POLITICAL AND ECONOMIC AREAS - BUT THERES NO NEWS ON WOT WILL HAPPEN, THE NATO MEETING WILL SIGNAL SUM ACTION

BUT LETS NOT 4GET, ITS ABOUT 3PM IN AMERICA AND ONE PLANE STILL MISSIN, LOADS MORE CUD HAPPEN

peace
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 04:00:00 PM by 1034398800 »

Westcoast News Network // www.dubcnn.com // Westcoast News Network

Top-Dogg2001

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Stillmatic
« Reply #46 on: September 11, 2001, 09:52:22 AM »
I was in gym this morning (it was like 9:45) and someone told me a airplane crashed into the world trade center. I didn't believe him at first and then he convinced me. I was shocked. So I went to english class and we were about to turn on the tv to watch the news after we finished our work but then the principle and the school district let everyone out early. I really wanted to go cop a bunch of cds but I realized that if something happens I could loose my life so I went home. I'm pretty shook, I hope a war doesn't go down. Anyone notice the coincidence.
September 11.
9 1 1

Is it me but didn't the way the world trade center just collapsed and the way the pentagon was attacked reminded you of the movie independence day? (with the exception of the aliens) Shit is deep.

Picture yourself crushin Xzibit with your tough talk,
thats like Christopher Reeve doin' the crip walk.- Xzibit

Suicidal, High I'm smoking so much la,
I saw a dead bird flying through a broken sky-
Nas

Hittman

« Reply #47 on: September 11, 2001, 10:02:37 AM »
I've heard alot of rumours, read these opinons and posts from some people I know:

---------------------------------------------------------

Is there any more news about UA Flight 175 Boston to LA (or LA to Boston)? Apparently that was hi-jacked and has dissapeared of US Radar. Just kinda scared it could come over here to the UK

----------------------------------------------------------

Yes, President Bush is definitely on Air Force 1 at the moment after making a stop for a television appearance, and to talk to some reporters.
All take-offs and landings have been cancelled until 'at least tomorrow'. The last time, both towers were repaired and reopened in only one month. Evidently this time it will take much longer.

There are rumours of a gas leak in New York.

American leaders are planning to immediately retaliate on whoever caused this attack.

I have heard that the plane that has fell near Pissburgh was shot down by our Military believing it was hijacked and was going to destroy something, why else would it fall 80 miles away from Pittsburgh?

-----------------------------------------------------------

Rud

• Kingdingaling
  • Connected
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #48 on: September 11, 2001, 10:07:08 AM »

I've heard alot of rumours, read these opinons and posts from some people I know:

---------------------------------------------------------

Is there any more news about UA Flight 175 Boston to LA (or LA to Boston)? Apparently that was hi-jacked and has dissapeared of US Radar. Just kinda scared it could come over here to the UK

Yes, President Bush is definitely on Air Force 1 at the moment after making a stop for a television appearance, and to talk to some reporters.
All take-offs and landings have been cancelled until 'at least tomorrow'. The last time, both towers were repaired and reopened in only one month. Evidently this time it will take much longer.

There are rumours of a gas leak in New York.

American leaders are planning to immediately retaliate on whoever caused this attack.

I have heard that the plane that has fell near Pissburgh was shot down by our Military believing it was hijacked and was going to destroy something, why else would it fall 80 miles away from Pittsburgh?

-----------------------------------------------------------

AN INTERNAL FLIGHT WOULD NOT HAVE THE FUEL 2 REACH THE UK

THE TOWERS ARNT THERE NO MORE, THE 93 CAR BOMBS MADE A 60 FT HOLE THRU 3 FLOORS - THIS IS THE WHOLE BUILDING - NEEDS RE-BUILDIN WILL TAKE AGES JUST 2 CLEAR UP

THEY CANT RETALIATE UNTIL THEY KNOW WHO IT IS - , IT WILL TAKE A LITTLE TIME

THAT PITTSBURG PLANE IS ALSO UNUSUAL - IT WAS DEFO ENROUTE 2 SOMETHING....

peace

Hittman

« Reply #49 on: September 11, 2001, 10:10:57 AM »
By the way it is reported that they need blood down near the World trade center, O is meant to be in desperate need,

lee

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #50 on: September 11, 2001, 10:27:03 AM »
Imagine if it wasn't another country .... well i know shits happening in the middle east but the NY indident was really ott , moreso than Wasington and Pittsburgh ......
What if it was a crazy cult  ? Well u hear of these crazy people who will kill themselves and others just because they know it will go down in history ...

Rud

• Kingdingaling
  • Connected
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #51 on: September 11, 2001, 10:29:25 AM »
IT WAS PLANNED AND ORCHASTRATED IN SUCH A WAY, ITS GOTTA B PEOPLE WHO HAD THE TIME, MONEY AND KNOWLEDGE TO PULL THIS OFF

THATS Y 'BINLADIN' CAME 2 MIND FOR MOST

peace

bez

« Reply #52 on: September 11, 2001, 10:30:48 AM »
Horriible shit. I also said as many of you have it looked like a movie. I hope everyone who knows people there is ok and that. I will pray for ya'll.

lee

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #53 on: September 11, 2001, 10:34:29 AM »
but then why hasn't he come forth and said "it was me"
I mean its not like he can get caught if hes clever bout it , i mean wasn't that the point ... *** terroizes USA so USA will do whatever *** says ......

Hittman

« Reply #54 on: September 11, 2001, 10:35:12 AM »
update for those worried
The 8 planes are INTERNATIONAL planes, all being monitored by the US as well as England, they aren't going anywhere without being shot down. The crises is no longer about planes, although, there is one unacounted for...

Both American Airlines AND United Airlines had both a 757 and a 747 highjacked.

The american airlines 757 crashed into the second world trade center tower (south) the 747 crashed into the first only 15 minutes prior. The United 747 was aimed at camp david, which is where the president and vice president etc vacation. A small private plane wired with explosives was the one to smash into the pentagon. That accounts for 4 of the planes. Now the fifth was supposedly "crashed", the US has not admitted to shooting it down, yet that's what someone I know who was military security for the air force says most likely happened. They have NOT released the whereabouts of the united 757 that "crashed", however, it did take off from DFW (dallas (texas) fort worth airport), so either it was shot down in texas, or it is still out there. I live 20 miles from pantex, the largest nuclear assembly/dissasembly factory in the U.S., so we have military jets all over the place, which is reason enough for me to think that the plane might be, or was, headed for pantex. Need not worry though, pantex only handles one nuke at a time, which with a plane exploding into the plant, would only cause a blast radius of about 10 miles, and spread toxins for about 50, while I would be glowing in the dark and lossing my hair, the rest of the us would not be in any danger. But, most likely, they shot down that last plane before it was able to do anything.

again, the 8 that are still in the air are INTERNATIONAL flights, and are heavily monitored by both the us and england governments as we speak.

There are still 6 planes in the air. They will not respond to air calls, and are believed to be hijacked. thousands, maybe millions of people have been killed. This includes firemen, policemen, etc. It is believed to be a terroristic attack. People are lead to believe this is by Afganasthan (sp?).

C_R_O_N_I_C_I

« Reply #55 on: September 11, 2001, 10:36:39 AM »
I'M ITALIAN,BUT GOD BLESS ALL THE AMERICANS.
EUROPEAN PEOPLES PRAY FOR YOU :( :( :( :( :( :(

Ne@p

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • I`m a bad muthafucka
« Reply #56 on: September 11, 2001, 10:38:15 AM »
FUCK IRAQ IN A REAL WAY!
MY PRAYERS GO OUT TO THE FAMILY OF THE ONES WHO DIED AT WORLD TRADE CENTER TODAY.
R.I.P

Rud

• Kingdingaling
  • Connected
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #57 on: September 11, 2001, 10:42:03 AM »

FUCK IRAQ IN A REAL WAY!

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

NO ONE KNOWS 4 SURE WHO IT IS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

peace

Maestro Minded

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #58 on: September 11, 2001, 10:43:46 AM »

FUCK IRAQ IN A REAL WAY!
MY PRAYERS GO OUT TO THE FAMILY OF THE ONES WHO DIED AT WORLD TRADE CENTER TODAY.
R.I.P

hold up ... dont start blamin countries before you know who actually did it

lee

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #59 on: September 11, 2001, 10:45:20 AM »
i've just been onto MTV.com and it says on that, that normal service will not be 2day ..
Isn't TRL and all that shit made in NY ?