Author Topic: HOLY FUCK ! (terrorism)  (Read 2286 times)

The Big Bad Ass

Re: HOLY FUCK ! (terrorism)
« Reply #135 on: September 11, 2001, 03:21:37 PM »
Yo Techiec, you need to just chill. I don't understand why you would rejoice int he fact that thousands of innocents died. You may hate the government, but what I don't think you are taking into effect is that government officials DID NOT DIE in the WTC. They were innocent working people. To put it in prospective, if afganistan got bombed by the USA, I wouldn't be proud of that. I would pray for the innocent victims. I don't agree with war, unless it is absolutly necessary. Do I feel sorry for the way the USA treats your people?? Yes. Do I take pleasure in seeing your innocents getting murdered?? No. I just can't understand why you are trying to represent your nation on this board while some of us are trying to mourn the loss of INNOCENTS! So please for the sake of those of us who are worried about our nation, save your USA sucks shit to yourself. This isn't a thread that was aimed to hear US sucks shit, just to inform people what is going on in our nation.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 04:00:00 PM by 1034398800 »

ZILLA THA GOODFELLA

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • www.servnu151.com + www.turfdout.com
« Reply #136 on: September 11, 2001, 03:21:59 PM »

why do u think it happened?
cuz u are a perfect country that hasnt done shit?
u people have literallydestroyed countries, and thats a fact

peopl in afghanistan are celebrating cuz their bully got picked on, thats the fact

please just remember, everything in this workld hppens for a reason, this didnt happen cuz of some radicals, this happened for a reason, thik about it

what?

Exactly dude.........Everything happens 4 a reason........USA waz their bully...........Americans are so ignorant and tha shit dat tha US gov. does 2 these middle eastern countries.........It's so hidden........Dont get me wrong, I hope them muthafuckas rot in hell 4 killin thousands of innocent people...........But people gotta realize USA isnt so innocent neither..........

REGGAE MEETS THE WEST BAY MIXTAPE IN STORES NOW !!

TRENCH TOWN HUSTLAZ - YOUNG N HUNGRY
COMING IN 2008.
FEATURING: SAN QUINN, THE JACKA (MOB FIGAZ), DUBEE, TELLY MAC (THA GAMBLAZ) MR. KEE, 10SION, LIL RIC, PROHOEZAK, ARSEN & MORE.

www.myspace.com/trenchtownhustlaz

YAYYYYYYYYYYYYY AREAAAAAAAAAAA.. WEST OF THE WATER! COME SEE US!!

Bishop

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • Get Addicted!!!
« Reply #137 on: September 11, 2001, 03:24:56 PM »
techniec... we are all very impressed with your vast historical knowledge and maturity.

congratulations... your mother and high school counselor are prolly really proud

Mr_Loc

« Reply #138 on: September 11, 2001, 03:28:29 PM »

Yo Techiec, you need to just chill. I don't understand why you would rejoice int he fact that thousands of innocents died. You may hate the government, but what I don't think you are taking into effect is that government officials DID NOT DIE in the WTC. They were innocent working people. To put it in prospective, if afganistan got bombed by the USA, I wouldn't be proud of that. I would pray for the innocent victims. I don't agree with war, unless it is absolutly necessary. Do I feel sorry for the way the USA treats your people?? Yes. Do I take pleasure in seeing your innocents getting murdered?? No. I just can't understand why you are trying to represent your nation on this board while some of us are trying to mourn the loss of INNOCENTS!

well said. Tech its all good standing up for your people, but you gotta try to not disrespect folks on here. its bad that these situations bring out the xenophobia in us all. but lets try and just be human beings about it and mourn this tragedy.

that goes for everyone

Miss NWA Whoorider

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Suge Knight workson the streets as my HO
« Reply #139 on: September 11, 2001, 03:32:07 PM »
guys I had a dream about this shit............

so what happens if we are in the end guys?think we really gonna see the end of everything?this thing has me freaked to like the highest order and whooride don't scare easy but shit I swear I am jus I don't know,don't think I wanna say what I am about now how about that...........I hope they end this dammit
don't quote mre boy I ain't said shit "yet"

techniec

« Reply #140 on: September 11, 2001, 03:46:06 PM »
big bad ass, i never rejoiced in these deaths, look back at my posts i offered condolences, what i am merely saying, is that america has

done worst
and that america's actions warranted a reaction of this proportions

dont get me wrong, im just stickin up for my people, cuz yall were shittin on us, sayin we should die, and what im sayin is understand where we come from,

i didnt mean to rejoice in your face or insult yall, i was merelly representing my people some thing all of yall would do if yall were in my shoes

im sorry if i was not being sensitive to the situation, i didnt want to aggravate this tragic incidet, i was just standing up

at the same time, while i was respectng yall and explaining myself, some of yall like bishop an dnik were real bitches

thats all i got ta say

peace

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #141 on: September 11, 2001, 03:50:55 PM »
Israelis don't kill for no reason...It's in the fuckin Torah...Palestinines don't have a Torah, they kill what they see including themselves...I'm sure there are many nice Palastiniens...But the ones celebrating what happened today are sick fucks!

=[Euthanasia]=

« Reply #142 on: September 11, 2001, 03:52:43 PM »
Man, it's totally natural & obvious that everyone's gonna rep 4 they're country in a tragic time like this. But then no-one should point the finger, no-one knows whats goin on fo sho, techniec isn't apart of these terrorist attacks, so y'all shouldn't bomb on him 4 simply reppin' what he feels is right, jus' like he shouldn't bomb on all the US peeps here 4 them reppin' what they feel is right. If anything we should all come together. These revenge attacks will only result in other innocent people dying. This is one fuck'd up situation we have, what has the world come 2, seriously  :-/

I think that if you take one of the 'O's' out of 'Good' it's 'God', if you add a 'D' to 'Evil' it's the 'Devil'. I think some cool motherfucker sat down a long time ago and said 'let's figure out a way to control motherfuckers'.

min0rity

« Reply #143 on: September 11, 2001, 03:57:50 PM »
yo i hope there isn't fucking WWIII cuz if there is, then we ALL gonna die period cuz of the nuclear weapons and you know what? if you read the bible, they said that shit like this that happen today in the book it actually predict that :o shit jesus might really be coming back yall don't know but anyways, i have a long-distance cousin who works in the washington post in manhattan oh god please let her be alright and the shit thats pissing me off is my mother has been trying to contact her family but the phones don't work for some reason so shit i'm very very nervous and have a weird feeling about it please lord don't let nothing happen to her man i ain't trying to sound ignorant but FUCKKKKK george w. bush once again god fucking damn it he should've never ever been president for the fact that he is stupid as fuck, talks shit to third world countries to start shit for no fucking reason, takes unesserary 1 month breaks (that shows you this motherfucker isn't dedicated with his duty which is the most important in the nation), and most importantly, can't handle the nations tax, always overflowit just like his faggot father when he was president please somebody shoot the bushes

but for now lets have this moment of silence.........

my prayers goes out to EVERY SINGLE FRIENDS AND FAMILIES who lost loved one(s)  

Sikotic™

« Reply #144 on: September 11, 2001, 03:58:17 PM »

Israelis don't kill for no reason...It's in the fuckin Torah...Palestinines don't have a Torah, they kill what they see including themselves...I'm sure there are many nice Palastiniens...But the ones celebrating what happened today are sick fucks!

Exactly!
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Bishop

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • Get Addicted!!!
« Reply #145 on: September 11, 2001, 04:19:13 PM »
this is my last post... i'm gonna watch the news as it unfolds and quit wasting my time getting into a big fight over this... I'll be back to post when we all feel up to talking about music again... but I leave on this note...

i may be a bitch as techniec says...
but u know what...
i'm an AMERICAN bitch...

and that's fine with me

=[Euthanasia]=

« Reply #146 on: September 11, 2001, 04:25:16 PM »
PRAY 4 PEACE

I think that if you take one of the 'O's' out of 'Good' it's 'God', if you add a 'D' to 'Evil' it's the 'Devil'. I think some cool motherfucker sat down a long time ago and said 'let's figure out a way to control motherfuckers'.

HBKid_Jr

« Reply #147 on: September 11, 2001, 05:10:51 PM »
I feel sorry for any peep's that r from tha middle east background but live in America cuz u know straight up there goin get there ass kicked even though there just as innocent as us,  I know 2morrow in school i see atleast a couple of kids get there asses kicked

Don Jacob

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • don status, bitch
« Reply #148 on: September 11, 2001, 05:11:56 PM »
don't worry minority this ain't the end of the world YET!

theres still a few more things that need to happen

the mark of the beast
the anti christ changing the world
the 7 years of peace (quiet before the strorm)
seasons not being the seasons (it'll snow like crazy in the summer and boil like hell in the winter)
plagues

R.I.P.  To my Queen and Princess 07-05-09

TheShiznit227

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • "We Livin' this shit 'til the day that we die, Survival of the Fit only the strong survive..." Mobb Deep
« Reply #149 on: September 11, 2001, 05:19:30 PM »
I dunno someone prolly already said this, but if you're old enough to give blood, pleez do, people need it.  Shit is just blowin my mind yo' MAAAAD krazy and shit, my school was let out early Down-twon Detroit was a big muh'fuckin' mess.  When i first heard the news i thought it was just a crop dustin' type plane that some asshole flew into the buildings to get his name on the news, then we turned on the TV and SHEEEEEIT!!!!  My prayers go out to all those that were injured, perished, and that lost family members...It's a sad day y'all...

p.s. can someone post those 7 signs or whatever jake was talkin 'bout, sorry if they were already posted...
"One Nation under a Groove, gettin' down jus' for tha funk of it..."

"Rest In Peace to all lives Stolen on September 11th, 2001..." Trey Lawrence III

"Yo, they call me Nas, I'm not your legal type of fella/Moet drinkin, marijuana smokin street dwellah" Nas on "Represent"