Author Topic: HOLY FUCK ! (terrorism)  (Read 2291 times)

Sikotic™

Re: HOLY FUCK ! (terrorism)
« Reply #150 on: September 11, 2001, 05:30:04 PM »

don't worry minority this ain't the end of the world YET!

theres still a few more things that need to happen

the mark of the beast
the anti christ changing the world
the 7 years of peace (quiet before the strorm)
seasons not being the seasons (it'll snow like crazy in the summer and boil like hell in the winter)
plagues

And before that would happen the rapture will take all of the Christians back to heaven. I'ma be one of those people so I am not concerned with the whole anti-christ/armageddon situation.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 04:00:00 PM by 1034398800 »
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Don Jacob

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • don status, bitch
« Reply #151 on: September 11, 2001, 09:51:46 PM »
oh shit they got exclusive footage of the firt plain crashing into the WTC on ABC

R.I.P.  To my Queen and Princess 07-05-09

Ne@p

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • I`m a bad muthafucka
« Reply #152 on: September 12, 2001, 03:24:31 AM »
I take  back the Iraq thing.
America I feel your pain.
LOVE FROM NORWAY,OUR COUNTRY SUPPORTS YOU.ONLY LOVE.
Damn,this is soo fucked up.I hope your president hunts down whoever did this thing.
This is some scary shit,damn.
Peace and Love

HHH

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • "hello!!"
« Reply #153 on: September 12, 2001, 03:29:45 AM »
THIS IS JUST THE BEGINING OF THE END OF THE WORLD IMO !!

WE ARE ALL FUCKED AND THERE AINT NOTHING WE CAN DO ABOUT IT !!

40oz GRApHire

• Funk Doctor
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • PS: I'm still a Buddhist :)
« Reply #154 on: September 12, 2001, 04:10:13 AM »
yall be trippin for nutting shiiiit yall act like its WW3 n shit, it where just 2 planes crashed on a building, they didnt even shoot or anything they just crashed, they dont even got ammo to start WW3
so stop trippin' and start living normal, shiiiit
I'm out like that

"yall be filling, but I'm straigth chillin' with my 8 buc dillian"- lilmack
40oz Graphire

HHH

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • "hello!!"
« Reply #155 on: September 12, 2001, 04:42:17 AM »
I THINK THIS IS THE EXACT TIME TO BE TRIPPIN !! I KEEP HEARING THE WORD WAR EVERYWHERE !!

cremedelaclem

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • aka Mike T.V..... aka OsKa sWiNdLa      .............. .."Lifes a bitch and then you die"...
« Reply #156 on: September 12, 2001, 05:31:07 AM »
this whole shit is so fucked up.....

i cant see the world going to war....its an act of terrorism which wasnt supported by the afghanistan government so america has no cause for war....

hopefully that guy will just be extradited and punished along with his minions.

many condolences to the bereived. peace.
"and even after all my logic and my theory.............ill add a motherfucker so you ignorant niggas hear me"

Rud

• Kingdingaling
  • Connected
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #157 on: September 12, 2001, 07:38:35 AM »

don't worry minority this ain't the end of the world YET!

theres still a few more things that need to happen

the mark of the beast
the anti christ changing the world
the 7 years of peace (quiet before the strorm)
seasons not being the seasons (it'll snow like crazy in the summer and boil like hell in the winter)
plagues

JUST A FEW THINGS TO CLEAR UP.........

DONT TAKE THE BIBLE LITERALLY, IT REQUIRES COMPLEX INTERPRETATIONS THT MUST CHANGE AS TIME CHANGE

IMO, WW3 WONT HAPPEN

EVERYONE KNOWS ANOTHA WW WOULD BE OVER IN 1-2 DAYS (I MEAN A REAL WORLD WAR) COS THERE WUD B A DOUBLE K.O, LAUNCH NUKES ETC THERE WILL BE INSTANT RETALITARY ACTIONS BY SIDES IN SUPPORT OF THE 'TERROSRISM'

ALSO, WE STILL DONT KNOW FOR DEFINITE WHO DIDIT.

OSMAR BINLADEN IS SUSPECT NUMBER 1
HOWEVER HOW CAN U RULE OUT OTHA 'ENEMIES OF AMERICA'
AND ALSO AMERICANS - I MEAN AFTA THE OKLAHOMA BOMBING EVERYONE THOUGHT BINLADEN OR ANOTHA SECTION OF THE 'TALIBHAN' BUT IT TURNED OUT TO B A 'DOMESTIC' INCIDENT - TIM MC VEIGH

AND 'JESUS RETURNING'

UNLESS HE COMES OUT OF THE SKY AND CREATES SUM SORT OF AMAZING 'GOD LIKE' SITE, WHO WUD BELIEVE HE WAS JESUS?! IT WONT B LIKE THE JESUS FROM THE 'NT'

HE WUD BE LOCKED UP! (MENTAL WARD!)

O AND NIK - DONT EVA GENERALISE A RACE - ITS NOT A SMART THING TO DO, SOME PEOPLE OF THAT RACE, YES, ARE PART OF MILITIA'S AND CULTS THAT KILL FOR THEIR 'RELIGIOUS BELIEFS' BUT OTHERS ARE JUST PEOPLE TRAPPED IN POVERY AND FOLLOW A RELIGION, OBLIVIOUS TO THE REST OF THE 'CIVILISED' WORLD

BUSH WAS FOOLISH TO DECLARE THIS AS AN ACT OF WAR BEFORE WE KNOW THE 'ENEMY' - WAR REQUIRES AN ENEMY - RETRIBUTION CANNOT BE SOUGHT UNTIL WE R POSITVE THAT WE HVE THE RIGHT PERSON/MOVEMENT/COUNTRY

AT LEAST PEARL HARBOUR THERE WAS A DEFINED ENEMY, THIS IS MUCH DIFFERENT - WE ARE STILL UNSURE WHO COULD HAVE DONE IT,

LETS PRAY BUSH WAITS TO GATHER MORE KNOWLEDGE - RUSSIA WILL BE VITAL IN THE GATHERING OF THIS INFORMATION DUE TO ITS VAST INFO ON THE MIDDLE EAST.

peace

Westcoast News Network // www.dubcnn.com // Westcoast News Network

Rud

• Kingdingaling
  • Connected
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #158 on: September 12, 2001, 07:42:01 AM »

hopefully that guy will just be extradited and punished along with his minions.

UNFORTUNATLEY I VERY MUCH DOUBT THE AFGHANS (WHO HARBOUR) BINLADEN WOULD TURN HIM OVER, THAT WUD ENVOKE THE WRATH OF HIS 'GROUPS'

PLUS AFGHAN HAS BEEN PAID MAJOR $$$ BY BINLADEN TO KEEPHIM SAFE, AS THEY DID WHEN THE U.S. LAST TRIED 2 GET HIM AND KILL HIM - BUT AS BINLADEN SED IN THE PAALESTINE PAPER -

"EVEN IF THEY KILL ME, THERE WILL ALWAYS BE SOMEONE TO TAKE OVER MY PLACE"

peace

Mr_Loc

« Reply #159 on: September 12, 2001, 07:54:07 AM »
LATEST UPDATES (courtesy CNN.com)

NATO is meeting to discuss invoking Article Five of its charter which would give a green light to the United States to retaliate once it determines who is responsible for Tuesday's attack and expediate assistance from other NATO members

story: http://www.cnn.com/2001/WORLD/europe/09/12/nato.us/index.html

Intelligence sources tell CNN that at least two phone calls were intercepted between members of an organization connected with suspected terrorist Osama bin Laden. Phone calls mentioned that two targets had been hit.

story: http://www.cnn.com/2001/US/09/12/investigation.terrorism/

Trauma-san

« Reply #160 on: September 12, 2001, 07:58:48 AM »
It Is Easily Possible, And Highly Probable, That The U.S. Will Kill Him, AND Anyone Able To Take Over His Place.  Think About That for A Second.  We Could Easily Earn Our "Bully" Title.

America Has Slept For Decades, While We Were Slapped, With Other Nations/Groups Showing Us No Respect.  Most Of Europe Respects Us, And We Respect Them Back.  Today, Think Of The Love Between England/Canada/America/France/Italy Etc.  

Think Of What We Did To Sadaam Husein, With 5% of our Resources.  And He Did Nothing To Us, We Were Just Protecting Another Country.  Now That Ours Is Actually Being Attacked, Do You Think We'll Just Lie Here? Hell No, We Must Eradicate The Enemy.

It IS A War, Because We Are Being Attacked.  Binladen Has Stated That He Would Attack The U.S., So Whether He Did It Or Not, THe American People Demand Him Dead.  Dead, Not Brought To Trial, He Will Die, Simple As That.  if He Does Make It To Prison, He'll Die There, At The Hands Of An American.

It's Not The End Of The World, Too Many Signs Haven't Came.  BTW, Rud, The First Time Around, Jesus Came As A Man; He Won't Return As A Man, But As A God.  There Will Be NO Denying That He Is God, It Won't Even Be A Question.  Have You Read About This?

First, There Will Be A Rapture, All The Christians Will Vanish From Earth, Their Clothes Will Drop To The Floor, And They'll Be Gone.  Their Will Be A Bitter Battle On Earth, For 4 And A Half Years.  At The End of This, Just As It Appears All Is Lost, Jesus Will Descend From Heaven With An Army Of Angels, All on Winged Horses;  And Destroy Evil Once And For All.  Earth Will Return To it's Perfect State, And Jesus Will Reign On Earth For 1000 Years.  What Happens After That, I Have No Idea.

Now, As Impossible As That Seems, Think Rationally For A Second.  How Impossible Is It For A Baby To Be Born? VERY Impossible.  It's An Impossibility, but It Happens Everyday.  That's Proof Of God.  Think About It.  The Bible Is Real, Folks... it Really Happened, And it Will Really Come to Pass That The Earth Will End.

BTW, Mark Of The Beast May Already Be Upon Us.  Social Security Numbers, And Credit Cards Fit The Bill Perfectly.

lee

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #161 on: September 12, 2001, 08:43:07 AM »
So whats up with flying then ?
I'm just watching Sky and it deosn't say , but yesterday they said flights with resume at noon 2day but its 1.40pm in ameicea (eastcoast) now
Are airplanes still grounded in the uk ?

Don Seer

« Reply #162 on: September 12, 2001, 08:51:41 AM »
ok say they have proved its bin laden.. here are some scenarios.

1) he gets killed - his followers will continue to reign terror in revenge.

2) he gets imprisoned - his followers will continue to reign terror in revenge wanting his release.

you cant win.

also the fact that europe doesnt use the death penalty.. he may not get extradiated to the states - but to an intermediate country - remember the ongoing hassles with General Pinochet.

I'd prefer he was stuck in a box, fed and connected to the internet by a webcam for the rest of his life.
web users would be given remote control of cattle prods...

Rud

• Kingdingaling
  • Connected
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #163 on: September 12, 2001, 08:55:00 AM »
HEY TRAUMA, THERES NO NEED TO SOUND PATRONISIN!  :)

THE BIBLE WAS WRITTEN A LONG TIME AGO - IT CANNOT BE TAKEN AT FACE VALUE

IT HAS TO BE INTERPRETED AS THE WORLD IS NOW.

I DO AGREE WITH THE BIBLE, I BELIVE IT WAS WRITTEN BASED ON THE TRUTH AND THE PROPHECIES ARE TRUE, HOWEVER IT MUST BE LOOKED UPON AS A BASIS TO LOOK DEEPER AND ANALYZE THE STATE OF THE WORLD AND FIT THE PROPECIES IN WITH THAT.

peace

lee

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #164 on: September 12, 2001, 08:55:09 AM »
well i'm not into the death penatly, but this is an exstreame circumstance .... i think he should die