Author Topic: HOLY FUCK ! (terrorism)  (Read 2279 times)

Tecknine

Re: HOLY FUCK ! (terrorism)
« Reply #180 on: September 13, 2001, 10:28:00 AM »
I saw that stuff go down yesturday in providence...But i heard they released the guy...
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 04:00:00 PM by 1034398800 »

lee

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #181 on: September 13, 2001, 12:14:48 PM »
i was just reading about Bin laden and he has 4 wives! and one is just 17 .... Bleugh !
I don't know alot bout islam but most religions tell u that bigimy is bad ... if islam is the same then that shows u how much he cares bout religion ....  :P

Doggystylin

« Reply #182 on: September 13, 2001, 01:09:37 PM »
EVERYONE READ THIS!!!!!!!!!!!!!
---------------------
Islam is nothing like what bin laden and terrorist live. they are a shame to Islam. Islam bassicly teaches what Christianity does but with little differences. i dont know what to say to get through your heads. Trauma knows though

and its a shame whats happenin now , innocent people are gettin beat down and are gettin threats and get made fun of cause of their race and religion.

i thought America is supossed to be a free country yall?. we are supossed to be united. America should all be one no matter what race or religion. isnt that what America is all about?

if people all told each other to go home then there would be no America. mexican americans would go back to Mexico, chinese american would go to china ,original americans would go back to europe. black would go back to africa and american middle easterns would go back to the middle east. now before you go tell someone to go back home. thats ignorant

now yall need to think about this. seriously. wee need to show the world we are more mature and we are on top. and we are ONE!
USA!!!!

lee

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #183 on: September 13, 2001, 03:39:27 PM »
the (i'm not going try an' spell this properly, but its pronounced...) Tal - a - ban has said that it may give Binladen over to the states if they can prove he's guilty .. he is under house arrest there at the moment ...
Strange ... in a way though .. this proves that the Afganastan guys didn't really have anything to do with this ans it was just Binladen and his terroist group ...

ZILLA THA GOODFELLA

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • www.servnu151.com + www.turfdout.com
« Reply #184 on: September 13, 2001, 03:49:48 PM »
Man if Ben Ladin considers himself muslim, then he must be tha dumbest muthafucka in tha world.......
He's tha biggest shame 4 Islam..........

Taliban betta hurry tha fuck up and turn his ass in, so we can throw him in a puddle of scorpions or some shit........and give him tha most horrible death possible..........

REGGAE MEETS THE WEST BAY MIXTAPE IN STORES NOW !!

TRENCH TOWN HUSTLAZ - YOUNG N HUNGRY
COMING IN 2008.
FEATURING: SAN QUINN, THE JACKA (MOB FIGAZ), DUBEE, TELLY MAC (THA GAMBLAZ) MR. KEE, 10SION, LIL RIC, PROHOEZAK, ARSEN & MORE.

www.myspace.com/trenchtownhustlaz

YAYYYYYYYYYYYYY AREAAAAAAAAAAA.. WEST OF THE WATER! COME SEE US!!

Trauma-san

« Reply #185 on: September 13, 2001, 07:14:31 PM »
Contrary To Popular Belief, That's Not What The Taliban Said.  They Said They'd Consider Extradition, If They WEre Allowed Access To The Evidence, Then Have Been Silent Since.  They Also Released A Press Statement, DENYING They Have Him On House Arrest.

ZILLA THA GOODFELLA

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #186 on: September 14, 2001, 09:25:46 PM »
I just heard dat Taliban has sheltered Ben Ladin in secure, safe place in Afghanastan.......

COMING IN 2008.
FEATURING: SAN QUINN, THE JACKA (MOB FIGAZ), DUBEE, TELLY MAC (THA GAMBLAZ) MR. KEE, 10SION, LIL RIC, PROHOEZAK, ARSEN & MORE.

Don Jacob

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • don status, bitch
« Reply #187 on: September 14, 2001, 09:31:08 PM »
give me a some white owl blunts....a couple of shanks an AK , Colt 45 , and a couple of jerk magazines  and i bet you i could find his ass....

naw but really they're going to have to bomb a bunch  of uninhabited land to kill this dude...

R.I.P.  To my Queen and Princess 07-05-09

Mr_Loc

« Reply #188 on: September 15, 2001, 02:57:21 AM »
latest news is the Taliban have told all neighboring countries that they will wage war on them if they support the US by letting them use airspace etc.

choose your side mufuckas

Hittman

« Reply #189 on: September 15, 2001, 05:34:03 AM »
I hope there isnt a war...but if there is atleast it wont be as bad as I and II, there wont be any great countrys siding with Bin Laden (atleast I dont think there will be), and the americans have got full support from some of the most powerful countrys in the world,.

ZILLA THA GOODFELLA

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #190 on: September 15, 2001, 07:30:34 AM »
Well, Pakistan has just agreed wit usa 2 put some ground troops there, so they can attack from there........So I guess Afghanastan is gonna start a big ass beef wit Pakistan now.......

COMING IN 2008.

techniec

« Reply #191 on: September 15, 2001, 09:28:25 AM »
alright its time for me to step back up in this

lt me adress a comment made awhile back by now i know, i believe

"isrelies dont kill for no reason, while palestinians do"

so what you're sayin is that palestinians inherit killing genes right? whereas israelis, are naturally peaceful? fuckin idiot

"israelis have  the tora, palestinians do not"

thats right palestinians have the quran. holy book of islam

israelies kill for no reason, have u heard o zionism? the racist belief that jews MUST emigrate to israel and live there, (obviously regardless of who was there before)

did u know that alot of orthodox jews believe in the idea of "greater israel", a nation that would encompass syria, lebanon, jordon, and palestine

now i know, youre israeli, so get your fuked up views out of here

another thing  have to understand is that in afghanistan, the notion of being a host is believed in passionately, we will never turn over bin laden, he is a guest, desite what obstacles we face

so america, go flex your muscles, and bully the poorest country in the world, we will never lose our resolve,

and to doggystylin, you're like a uncle tom muslim, how can not understand why they fight, i agree, that attackin innocent isnt the best thing to do, but i sympathie with them because tey're fighting for the survival of ou religion,but you're iranian, you're not real muslims, and iran and pakistan are gonna help the states

fuckin sellouts

Don Jacob

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • don status, bitch
« Reply #192 on: September 15, 2001, 10:15:07 AM »

and to doggystylin, you're like a uncle tom muslim, how can not understand why they fight, i agree, that attackin innocent isnt the best thing to do, but i sympathie with them because tey're fighting for the survival of ou religion,but you're iranian, you're not real muslims, and iran and pakistan are gonna help the states

fuckin sellouts

don't make this shit personal bitch! don't fuck with my friends on this board ass hole!

and i hope you liked eating your cake and candies  in your little celebrations...becuase it'll be the last

ZILLA THA GOODFELLA

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #193 on: September 15, 2001, 11:00:33 AM »

fuckin sellouts

First of all people from Iran are known as Persians.....Im 1/2 persian so I know......
Let me give u a lil history lesson here son.....Persia waz tha whole middle east 3000 years ago and waz controlled by a kingdom.....After a while others took control and claimed their own territory.....and all those different territories turned into all tha countries dat now u see in middle east.....So Iran is da ORIGINAL, How tha fuck u gonna say they aint real muslims.....more than 90% of people there are muslims.......It's called tha ISLAMIC REPUBLIC OF IRAN 4 god's sake.......

Also Unlike fuckin Afghanastan, Iraq and most of tha other countries around there, Iran actually has a Constitution and tha people pick tha president every 6 years just like USA.......So stop spreadin wrong info. all over tha place........Cause as far as Im concerned U are tha Most Uninformed person on this board..........So take dat dick outta yo ass and start takin notes.........

PS...Tha only thing I agree wit u is tha shit about NIK...

COMING IN 2008.

Don Jacob

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • don status, bitch
« Reply #194 on: September 15, 2001, 11:04:25 AM »

First of all people from Iran are known as Persians.....Im 1/2 persian so I know......
Let me give u a lil history lesson here son.....Persia waz tha whole middle east 3000 years ago and waz controlled by a kingdom.....After a while others took control and claimed their own territory.....and all those different territories turned into all tha countries dat now u see in middle east.....So Iran is da ORIGINAL, How tha fuck u gonna say they aint real muslims.....more than 90% of people there are muslims.......It's called tha ISLAMIC REPUBLIC OF IRAN 4 god's sake.......

Also Unlike fuckin Afghanastan, Iraq and most of tha other countries around there, Iran actually has a Constitution and tha people pick tha president every 6 years just like USA.......So stop spreadin wrong info. all over tha place........Cause as far as Im concerned U are tha Most Uninformed person on this board..........So take dat dick outta yo ass and start takin notes.........

PS...Tha only thing I agree wit u is tha shit about NIK...

preach it brotha 7th

that's some serious truth right there