Author Topic: Hot Dollar Unleashes His "Money, Respect & Techs" (AUDIO)(GBlack/Crooked/Felli)  (Read 105 times)

Rud

• Kingdingaling
  • Connected
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
http://www.dubcnn.com/

Audio

CLICK HERE FOR ALL AUDIO TRACK

Hot Dollar Unleashes His "Money, Respect & Techs" - May 7, 2007 By : Rud

In March we reported that Hot Dollar, the Compton, Ca/Hattisburg rapper, was Jermaine Dupri's first signee since he became president of Urban Music At Def Jam/Island Records.

The signing was a result of the buzz generated from his hit single "2 Step" and as such he has recently released a new mixtape hosted by DJ Nik Bean entitled "Money, Respect, & Techs Volume 1." The mixtape, which is out now, is said to be the precursor to his Def Jam/Island debut album, due later this year.

"Money, Respect, & Techs Volume 1." features the smash hit "Two Steppin (Streets on Lock)" as well as new joints including "Big Ole Donkey" which is produced by Felli Fel. Below is the mixtape tracklist with some audio from the project including the aforementioned Felli Fel produced "Big Ole Donkey."

01) Intro
02) This Is Why I'm Hot (Freestyle)
03) Two Steppin' (Streets On Lock)
04) Big Ole Donkey (Produced By Felli Fel)
05) Self Made Millionare
06) Red Monkey Jeans
07) Knock It Off
08) I'm God To You Niggas
09) Let's Get It On
10) I Can Dance Under Water (Feat. 40 Glocc & Crooked I)
11) Okay (Feat. Guerilla Black)
12) Dont U See The Big Knot
13) New Pussy (Remix)
14) Roll My Window Down
15) Dirty, Dirty
16) Outro

In related news DJ Nik Bean recently informed us that next week he will be premiering the remix of "Two Steppin" which is said to feature a west coast all-star line-up. He also told us that he is working on the new 40 Glocc tape as well as Spider Loc's "Connected Volume 2", Glasses Malone's "Streets Of L.A. 3", Balance' "Best of Balance", Jayo Felony's "Time is Money" and as yet untitled projects with Big Wy of The Relatives and Ya Boy.

Westcoast News Network // www.dubcnn.com // Westcoast News Network

Old English

• Muthafuckin' Don!
good shit, dont sleep on this!!

sniperuk

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Young'Un
i gotta feeling dollar is next up........ or is it just me?