Author Topic: Heading down to Daygo for the upcoming week  (Read 234 times)

Nat Turner-reincarnated

Re: Heading down to Daygo for the upcoming week
« Reply #15 on: June 14, 2008, 05:01:41 PM »
ignore handjob.
y u got to be such a fuckin uncle tom , masah feet rubbin, back massagin giving ass house negro fagget for on the real. eye tell the nigga if he ever come to jersey hit me up on some real shit.......and here you come to show off and tap dance and do backflips for these white people talkin about ignore me. like nigga eye wasnt jokin eye was dead serious if he come out here, eye like to chill and see what he bout. eye cant stand niggas like you forreal... need gas chambers for ya type

If I came to Jersey would you be my friend :-\
nah nigga dont even come out here.......or if you do dont even hit me up nigga unless u want to get dragged up down the jersey turnpike

MANBEARPIG.

Re: Heading down to Daygo for the upcoming week
« Reply #16 on: June 14, 2008, 05:50:21 PM »
ignore handjob.
y u got to be such a fuckin uncle tom , masah feet rubbin, back massagin giving ass house negro fagget for on the real. eye tell the nigga if he ever come to jersey hit me up on some real shit.......and here you come to show off and tap dance and do backflips for these white people talkin about ignore me. like nigga eye wasnt jokin eye was dead serious if he come out here, eye like to chill and see what he bout. eye cant stand niggas like you forreal... need gas chambers for ya type

If I came to Jersey would you be my friend :-\
nah nigga dont even come out here.......or if you do dont even hit me up nigga unless u want to get dragged up down the jersey turnpike

what kind of attitude is that??

-KIDRENEGADE-