Author Topic: Would ya'll say something in this situation...  (Read 170 times)

QuietTruth

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Shoot 'em up bang bang, nigga die slow
Would ya'll say something in this situation...
« on: May 09, 2007, 12:25:00 PM »
..or would ya mind your own business?

Aight, there's this lady who takes the city bus at like 6:40 in the morning with her two lil kids. They wait at the bus stop or whatever. And she's got a young boy and a young girl. Seeing she wears a uniform I'ma say she works in a doctors office. Ok, so, wit the lil background info now..

A couple of days ago, it was a rainy 6:40 'o clock morning. So it was kinda Quiet ya'll know. And all the sudden it gets loud right quick wit some screaming and shit. So here comes this lady, pullin' her kid, her son, across the street, yellin', 'Git up, stop fuckin' crying'. And he's crying out 'Daddy, I want my daddy.' So whatever, they get across on the sidewalk after she dragged him to there, on a wet ground.  ::)
 So they is just waiting and now he's moping, you know how kids get, he's sitting on the sidewalk, just moaning and shit. So she picks him up, since he won't 'shut up' and the moms goes 'Shut up, stop fuckin' crying.' And than she's like 'If you GIT my uniform dirty, I WILL FUCK you UP'. Than she says it one mo' gin. Than she throws him on the ground.

This lady is sooo fuckin' loud. And when the bus comes she's slapping that child up the stairs. Now after all her lil episode she throws in front of us I'm like, 'Yo, why you did that for, that's your fuckin' kid'. She starts spazin' about nuthin'. You scream at him like a lunatic, throw him on the ground, drag him, hit him. I know it's none of my business on how somebody does that. But she's in fuckin' public actin' like that, shit, you got brains? Come on. I don't know but I didn't like it and she knew it.

This one girl I was standing wit was like 'Man, I'd just beat his ass.' I was like what??? So, ya'll, I wanna know what ya'll would do. Give her a dirty look? Ignore her, cuz it ain't nobody's business. Or let her know what's up. What ya'll would do???! Maybe it don't seem like alot but picture that shit! I thought that was wrong, treatin' your child like that in fuckin' public? Come on.

Primo

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I just want to fit in!
Re: Would ya'll say something in this situation...
« Reply #1 on: May 09, 2007, 12:46:03 PM »
Ignore her and think to myself how much of a crackheaded retard she is

Bedford Iz Active

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • O.Gz Movements.
« Reply #2 on: May 09, 2007, 01:02:17 PM »
If it comes to the point that she's toooo annoying/it bothers you that much, you could take action at one point. If i saw that all the time eventually i'd gain the courage to say something, then again it could be for the worst if she took it out on da children. Quite a dilemma...I hate women like them.
Boy Better Know I roll deep with the Nastiest crew, i'm P-Money but i'm O.Gz too"

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #3 on: May 09, 2007, 02:46:19 PM »
Some kids need to get smacked around...Mind your own business, son. Unless you saw her doing something serious, which it doesn't really sem like by your paranoid descriptions.

No Compute

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #4 on: May 09, 2007, 03:12:37 PM »
Some kids need to get smacked around...Mind your own business, son. Unless you saw her doing something serious, which it doesn't really sem like by your paranoid descriptions.

Yep, it's really got nothing to do with you unless she's doing something really fucking bad (maybe she was, it's hard to tell just from a description, you really need to be there you know so maybe you done the right thing).

The thing is though kids can be little fucking bastards.

And 6:40am, I'm glad I'm in bed at that time.

JMan

• The Young Ghetto Sinatra
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Say No to E-Rape
« Reply #5 on: May 10, 2007, 09:28:34 AM »
i wouldnt like too, but id mind my own business purely because of the drama id imagine she'd bring towards you... even tho that line "'If you GIT my uniform dirty, I WILL FUCK you UP'" would try my fuckin patience not to jab her in her baby maker..

Chief

« Reply #6 on: May 10, 2007, 10:00:02 AM »

nah man, you goto mind your own business in those situations.

E. J. Rizo

« Reply #7 on: May 10, 2007, 10:58:08 AM »
for sure... he was probrably beeing a lil brat.. she took it a lil too far but id rather have that then a kid running all over her like i have seen.. that tries my patience so much... when a kid is talking back and disrespecting his parents.. and the parents just sit there and take it.. because this society is so pussy now a days to hit their kids.... shit i got plenty of ass whoppins as a kid... and im glad i did... i know i will be whipping some ass when its needed...

an example of when i was at disney world a couple of weeks ago... damn there was alot of spoiled rotten non appreciative kids there.... there was a kid at one of the shows yelling at his dad " you dont even care about me... you dont love me ... you only care about him (his brother) . . you dont even love me" and the dad was just telling him to quite down and to be quite... in my head i was like your mutha fuckin ass is at Disney World... you should be loving your pops right now... not every kid can be there and thankfully you could... but like i said spoiled kids...

Shit if i was doing that you best fuckin believe i would have gotten smacked straight across my face... and i deserve it after that... matter of fact is i know better than to pull shit like that because i know what to expect if i did...

as a kid if i got "The Look" i knew i was getting my ass kicked... lol.. you do something wrong.. you should get punished... lol

now if its straight abuse.. thats not good either...but it is none of your business so its iffy.....  you might want to think of reporting it to a child abuse agency.. you can do this ananymously but i wouldnt do it unless you see like bruises and shit like that on the boy... or cuts or anything that might look like abuse... other than that...just chill out and mind your business... does this happen all the time? or just that day? or every once in a while?
« Last Edit: May 10, 2007, 11:00:37 AM by E. J. Rizo »

Bay Area Jat

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Fremont A's
« Reply #8 on: May 10, 2007, 11:18:51 AM »
my parents used to hit me when i was little and im glad they did. i learned how to fuckin act civilized at a young age
I've forgot more about music and sports than you will ever know!!!

QuietTruth

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Shoot 'em up bang bang, nigga die slow
« Reply #9 on: May 10, 2007, 11:49:36 AM »
The kid was like 3 though, at 6:40 in the morning, cranky as fuck. I mean I don't know what the lil nigga was doin' but shit, I guess you had to see it or something.

I understand where each of ya'll is coming from. I don't know, I don't think you gotta to allll that and scream like a lunatic. Kinda awkward for the people waiting for the bus. :laugh:

And adding to E.J., it's like, you gotta teach your kids how to act. You gotta raise them AND teach them how to act in public. Otherwise...

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #10 on: May 10, 2007, 01:13:03 PM »
You shouldn't tell people how to raise their children (unless they really take it too far obviously) but you could have told her the frank truth, that it is fucking annoying and uncomfortable for the bystanders to watch that shit.
Cause I don't care where I belong no more
What we share or not I will ignore
And I won't waste my time fitting in
Cause I don't think contrast is a sin
No, it's not a sin

WestCoasta

« Reply #11 on: May 10, 2007, 01:35:47 PM »
she's just a shitty parent, unfortunately there's a ton out there, can't do anything about it though