Author Topic: Your 2pac and Biggie theories here...  (Read 78 times)

infinite59

Your 2pac and Biggie theories here...
« on: September 13, 2001, 10:26:50 PM »
Yo, I've tried to read as much about this as possible, but let me say first that my knowledge is still very limited on the subject, but it's been on my mind since this is the 5 year anniversary of 2pac's death. Anyone correct me if I'm wrong, and your theories as well.

I've read that Biggie had connections with LA Crips.  I think that Biggie felt 2pac was threatening his life and carear as a rapper.  I think he used his connections to kill 2pac.  I think Shandon Anderson, the guy 2pac and Suge beat up, and his peoples, (crips) also had a part in it.

Word on the streets then obviously got back to Suge.  Suge is a street nigga, so obviously he's not going to snitch to the please or the media.  He's going to handle that shit on the streets.  He let things die down for a few months.  And then had Biggie killed.  There's something I read about Suge's connection to an FBI agent who could have possible been the killer??  And something I read about a car Suge once had that he lowned to this former FBI agent??  So in one way or another, Biggie played a part in the death of 2pac.  And then Suge played a part in the death of Biggie.  Peace.

« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 04:00:00 PM by 1034398800 »

=[Euthanasia]=

Re: Your 2pac and Biggie theories here...
« Reply #1 on: September 14, 2001, 04:33:40 AM »

I think Shandon Anderson, the guy 2pac and Suge beat up, and his peoples, (crips) also had a part in it.

Surely u mean Orlando Anderson  ??? Anyways, I think that his click had alot to do wit the shooting of Pac on that night. Him being part of the Crip set & Suge being part of the Blood set was like a boiling rivalry right there. Obviously they intended 2 kill both Pac & Suge though. It would b easy 2 say Suge had connections wit the death of Biggie, someone connected to the security of Death Row was supposedly one of the key suspects. But there's still alot of unanswered questions regarding both deaths, there's so many suspects but so little evidence that could solve these tragic murders.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 04:00:00 PM by 1034398800 »

I think that if you take one of the 'O's' out of 'Good' it's 'God', if you add a 'D' to 'Evil' it's the 'Devil'. I think some cool motherfucker sat down a long time ago and said 'let's figure out a way to control motherfuckers'.