Author Topic: I need a fuckin job!  (Read 369 times)

floatin_above_everything

I need a fuckin job!
« on: May 10, 2007, 11:07:43 AM »
I'm bored as hell, there ain't shit to do until my girl gets outta work, I'm gettin sick of this shit. I'm not totally lost, I'm still making 2 different "checks" but it's hard as hell to find a real job. And I'm 23, I'm not tryna pump gas, deliver pizzas or anyof that shit. I don't have a college degree, and haven't had much luck at other jobs so I think I get bad references when applying for new places.

I smoke to damn much also cuz it aint nuthin to do during the day except trapp, which I hate to do also. The problem with that is I can't pass a drug test cuz I got no motivation to stop smoking for that long. I need a job where I CANT smoke either, every other job I have been able to and get away with it. The problem with that is you go into work at 7, smoke blunts at lunch, you dont wanna do any fuckin work after that. >:(

Bay Area Jat

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Fremont A's
Re: I need a fuckin job!
« Reply #1 on: May 10, 2007, 11:14:49 AM »
Sounds to me like u got some problems. QUIT SMOKING WEED!!!
I've forgot more about music and sports than you will ever know!!!

Smoke Break

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #2 on: May 10, 2007, 11:15:50 AM »
piss tests are a bitch! You gotta find a friend that can piss clean and fill up a vial or some shit, wrap it with those hand warmers that you shake(if they bother checking temperatures) and you should be fine.

Or you could start doing coke, that gets out of your system pretty quick I had a buddy in military school that would do that shit all the time and go test for school and be clean, it was nuts.

floatin_above_everything

« Reply #3 on: May 10, 2007, 11:19:27 AM »
piss tests are a bitch! You gotta find a friend that can piss clean and fill up a vial or some shit, wrap it with those hand warmers that you shake(if they bother checking temperatures) and you should be fine.

Or you could start doing coke, that gets out of your system pretty quick I had a buddy in military school that would do that shit all the time and go test for school and be clean, it was nuts.

Nah fuck that, I'd never sleep if I did coke. I hate that drug with a passion. I got these STAT pills to clean out my system, but they only work for a few hours and are pretty costly ( especially for someone with no job )

Smoke Break

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #4 on: May 10, 2007, 11:24:25 AM »
lol I was kidding about the yayo, i've never heard of a stat pill, where do you get em?

rik

« Reply #5 on: May 10, 2007, 11:26:03 AM »
I've snorted yay once, shit's pretty crazy.

JMan

• The Young Ghetto Sinatra
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Say No to E-Rape
« Reply #6 on: May 10, 2007, 11:27:43 AM »
could get a job on a building site pretty easy doin summit like labouring... ive never known them to drug test a work and college degrees also doesnt matter.. + you can also get a chance to learn other trades too with this.

floatin_above_everything

« Reply #7 on: May 10, 2007, 11:29:00 AM »
lol I was kidding about the yayo, i've never heard of a stat pill, where do you get em?

STAT! Flush is what it's called. You take all 5 pills a couple hours and piss 2wice before your test, and you should be good. $25 fuckin dollars for one use. I got them at this hole in the wall pharmacy in Manalapan, the dude said people come in and cop them all the time. I haven't tried it yet, cuz jobs never call me back.

floatin_above_everything

« Reply #8 on: May 10, 2007, 11:30:44 AM »
could get a job on a building site pretty easy doin summit like labouring... ive never known them to drug test a work and college degrees also doesnt matter.. + you can also get a chance to learn other trades too with this.

I wouldnt mind construction or landscaping, I'd be able to smoke, but I wouldnt smoke as much with something to do. And I could still do that other thing on the side for extra cash.

F-cisco

« Reply #9 on: May 10, 2007, 11:32:03 AM »
I hear you homie! I'm a Loan Officer and can work from home sometimes. The problem is finding clients because the "leads" that I get are not reliable. I would like to stay in Real Estate if not start a web-based business or start selling on Ebay. I also want to enroll in school again so a part-time job is an option. I would suggest wherehouse work for you. My brother works at one they pay him 17$ an hr, and he didn't have to take a drug test! Plus he gets out at 2.00 p.m. and has the rest of the day off. Fuck a 9-5!

QuietTruth

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Shoot 'em up bang bang, nigga die slow
« Reply #10 on: May 10, 2007, 11:32:50 AM »
Get a job at a grocery store. Do they got Stop & Shop's in your area? I know they give out benefits, don't know bout another grocery store though but still. Good benefits is what's up.

floatin_above_everything

« Reply #11 on: May 10, 2007, 11:37:10 AM »
Get a job at a grocery store. Do they got Stop & Shop's in your area? I know they give out benefits, don't know bout another grocery store though but still. Good benefits is what's up.

Yeah, benefits, dental all that I need too. I dont have inscurance on anything but my car, so a job that could help me with doctor and dentist bills. I could get by on a grocery store job with only a few hours a week, but I can't let that get in the way of my hustle, thats the only way I make any real money anyways.

JMan

• The Young Ghetto Sinatra
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Say No to E-Rape
« Reply #12 on: May 10, 2007, 11:40:17 AM »

I wouldnt mind construction or landscaping, I'd be able to smoke, but I wouldnt smoke as much with something to do. And I could still do that other thing on the side for extra cash.

should definatley give it a thought dude.. thats what i did, i lost my job in london doing IT, and was outta job for couple months then managed to get a lil job on a site my dad was on doin some labouring then from there i started working for my dad doin a job called "dry lining" then from there i managed to get a plumbing apprentership and i aint looked back  :).. honestly with the building trade you meet so many different people doin different jobs that theres always good chance of progressing into bigger n better things..

QuietTruth

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Shoot 'em up bang bang, nigga die slow
« Reply #13 on: May 10, 2007, 11:51:10 AM »

Yeah, benefits, dental all that I need too. I dont have inscurance on anything but my car, so a job that could help me with doctor and dentist bills. I could get by on a grocery store job with only a few hours a week, but I can't let that get in the way of my hustle, thats the only way I make any real money anyways.

You sell drugs?

floatin_above_everything

« Reply #14 on: May 10, 2007, 11:52:59 AM »

You sell drugs?

Not drugs, just weed, and I HATE the game.